TO ALL OF REDHOTPAWN

TO ALL OF REDHOTPAWN

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by powershaker
1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore, the universe must have a cause.

There's your proof. Xanthos helped me out.

God created it all!
And you base your belief in a benevolent, specifically Christian god on that?

S

Moves
13 Feb 06

There's your proof. Xanthos helped me out.

God created it all!
The only people who would accept that as a proof for ID are the mentally deficient.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
14 Feb 06
1 edit

Crazy numbers
And he [Hiram on behalf of King Solomon] made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. - 1 Kings 7:23

That would make pi 3.0 right? What the hell do the rest of your points have to do with anything?

PS. Ignoring the first two points of the proof of God for the moment where is the proof that the only possible cause for the universe is God?

Hinesville, GA

Moves
14 Feb 06

Originally posted by dottewell
How many of them are scientists? Please name five.

How many of them are theologians? How many of them are known to have links with Christian institutions?
THere are hundreds, and many of them are atheists, dottewell. All of their arguements are addressed in the book. Read it. I've also seen Willian Lane Craig debate an atheist. The atheist looks like an idiot on stage to be honest. It was hilarious! And, this guy was terribly brilliant.

d

Moves
14 Feb 06
1 edit

THere are hundreds, and many of them are atheists, dottewell. All of their arguements are addressed in the book. Read it. I've also seen Willian Lane Craig debate an atheist. The atheist looks like an idiot on stage to be honest. It was hilarious! And, this guy was terribly brilliant.
Five? Scientists? Named? Interviewed and quoted at length?

Hinesville, GA

Moves
14 Feb 06

Five? Scientists? Named? Interviewed and quoted at length?
I'd need to the book. It's in the car. I'll get the book and post 5 that are in t here tommorrow, okay? But, what does that matter anyway? You still won't believe. You have to open your heart to Jesus Christ - not your mind first.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
14 Feb 06
3 edits

Originally posted by Starrman
The only people who would accept that as a proof for ID are the mentally deficient.
Well, let's step back for a moment. Now, I say that "something" came from absolutely "nothing" by the power of the Lord God Creator. What do you say space, time and matter came from? Wouldn't it need a catalyst? So, basically, what I'm saying is no where near as weak as what you probably believe - which is "something" came from "nothing." Now, you tell me how you can absolutely have "nothing," and get "something?" Don't go into quantum physics, because even quantum physics needs a "quantum vaccuum," and the "quantum vaccuum" has to have a creator also. And so, you need to tell me actually how something without time, space and matter can materialize from "nothing." Something has to cause it to happen. I say God. What do you say? Now, if I say there was no time before the BIG BANG - and most physicists will agree with me - then you must say that something that is "timeless," "all powerful," and "all knowing" had to create everything from "nothing." I just cannot see how "something" can come from "nothing" without a cause. When you can show me that it can, I'll say I no longer believe in Jesus Christ. But, you can't. That's how sure I am.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
14 Feb 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I had never heard of William Lane Craig so I looked him up. He has a BA from Wheaton College (a private, conservative evangelical Protestant liberal arts college located in Wheaton, Illinois), two MAs from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (an unaccredited evangelical Christian seminary located in Deerfield, Illinois) and two doctorates (philosophy and t ...[text shortened]... omething caused the universe. Not that God did or that God exists. Pick your advocates better.
Actually, I'll stick with that advocate, Xanthos. Because, if "something" came from "nothing," and created time, space and matter, the "someone" who made this occur would need to be three things: 1)all knowing 2)all powerful 3)and timeless! Now, who exists who can trascend time? God!

Hinesville, GA

Moves
14 Feb 06
2 edits

I had never heard of William Lane Craig so I looked him up. He has a BA from Wheaton College (a private, conservative evangelical Protestant liberal arts college located in Wheaton, Illinois), two MAs from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (an unaccredited evangelical Christian seminary located in Deerfield, Illinois) and two doctorates (philosophy and t omething caused the universe. Not that God did or that God exists. Pick your advocates better.
I guess you - Xanthos - would have us believe that we all came from "nothing" by some alien force? Extraterrestrials? Get real! Even aliens do not transcend time, nor can they create it. They are simply living inside time like we are. So, they are owned by time. If they weren't, they could make themselves never to have existed just by willing it to be so. No living being can do that! Only God can.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
14 Feb 06
1 edit

I'll give anyone on here a challenge. Go to any physicist - any reputable scientist - and ask him how "something" came from "nothing" to make this world we live in? Better yet, ask him what created "everything" out of "nothing?" He'll tell you he doesn't know, and if he tells you he does know, he's a liar. God Almighty is incomprehensible and glorious! Moses was only shown the back of God in the cleft of the rock, and all his hairs on his entire form turned white, and when he came down from Mt. Sanai the people were afraid of him - just because he had seen the back of God.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
14 Feb 06

Address the points I raise in my last post in this thread or go home.

PP

Belfast

Moves
14 Feb 06

Address the points I raise in my last post in this thread or go home.
Quite ironic because he makes all his moves in the library in ten minutes then spends half an hour writing here.

R

Moves
14 Feb 06

There's your proof.

But, let me add my own numbers too:

1.)Nothing in the words of the Holy Bible has ever failed mankind!
2.)Nothing in the Holy Bible has ever been prove historically or scientifically inaccurate ...[text shortened]... h the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? I wouldn't want to be here during the tribulation!
cretin. by the logic you have quoted you still have not actually proved that there is a creator or intelligent design. try harder.

I've picked the easy responses to the below:

"2.)Nothing in the Holy Bible has ever been prove historically or scientifically inaccurate."

earth centre of the universe? earth made in 7 days? earth only several thousand years old? idiot.

"4.)European Union's mural is the woman riding the beast out of REvelation.
5.)The coinage of the European Union (the 12 stars) represents the crown on the head of Marry - or rather the Woman of the Apocalypse."

on both points, so what? what is the relevence of this?

"6.) On no other planet in our Milky Way could we have as good of a seat to view the rest of the universe like on planet Earth. This means God did not only make the universe, but he positioned it just so that we could witness it and appreciate it."

first, how do you know? been to every planet in the milky way?
second, if the earth was the best place to view it from, why did we send the hubble telescope into space? surely not for a better view? oh wait! yes it was! you really are stupid.

"But, no matter how much proof I give you, you will continue to deny Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior of the World. He who comes to Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world. He is giving you every opportunity to accept HIs love He has freely given through His Son Jesus Christ. It is up to you to choose Heaven or Hell, and don't think of Hell as a place where a little devil with a pitch fork resides. It's far worse than that. To forever be separated from a loving God would be the worst of all nightmares. Not to mention the flames. That's why God is giving every one every single chance to repent and be saved. But, some of the people on Earth will left here after the Rapture and they will be saved during the Tribulation by the grace of God. Why not accept Him now and be raptured up with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? I wouldn't want to be here during the tribulation!"

more irrelevent rant. the only reason i still refuse to accept mythical god or his son is because it still can not be proved. just because i can not prove why the entire universe is here does not instantly mean that a man made myth is the answer.

frankly, you bore me with your ridiculous comments and do nothing to help your cause by typing before thinking.

I'm interested in the 5 names that you've not supplied and am still waiting for proof of ID or creator. as i know you do not have the proof (otherwise the world would have to accept it as fact) you may as well preach to someone who is stupid enough to care.

d

Moves
14 Feb 06

Originally posted by Rolfey
cretin. by the logic you have quoted you still have not actually proved that there is a creator or intelligent design. try harder.

I've picked the easy responses to the below:

"2.)Nothing in the Holy Bible has ever been prove historically or scientifically inaccurate."

earth centre of the universe? earth made in 7 days? earth only several thousand ...[text shortened]... cept it as fact) you may as well preach to someone who is stupid enough to care.
Worry not. He has promised to supply the names of five eminent scientists, interviewed at length for the book, by the 15th Feb.

R

Moves
14 Feb 06
1 edit

Worry not. He has promised to supply the names of five eminent scientists, interviewed at length for the book, by the 15th Feb.
certainly no worry from this end! faith isn't fact and he's too stubborn to admit it.