1. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 20:111 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    If there is a hell, my personal one would have to be Chess Express and KellyJay standing above me saying 'told you so' for all eternity [whilst getting ass-raped by not so slimjim]! Saying that, when I'm wrong I'm rather prone to shrugging and saying 'ce la ve!' with an air of finality. Personally, I'm rather hoping there is an afterlife but no god, s hey'll never accept that, they'll still claim that there is a god, he's just hiding.
    If there is a hell, my personal one would have to be Chess Express and KellyJay standing above me saying 'told you so' for all eternity...

That would be hell for me to Scott. :'(
  2. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:23
    Originally posted by howardgee
    No, the land was promised by the word of the British.

Can't you read?

(Apart from the nonsense written in the bible, that is)
    Nonsense in the bible??? Now, I know you're ignorant. Bless your heart.
  3. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:272 edits
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    [b]If there is a hell, my personal one would have to be Chess Express and KellyJay standing above me saying 'told you so' for all eternity...

That would be hell for me to Scott. :'([/b]
    Believe me, there surely is a hell. But, God is merciful, and he will give everyone every possible chance to gain salvation through Our Lord Jesus Christ. Even during the tribulation, people will be able to become saved and gain the freely given love of God. God is JUST! He is a righteous and holy God! He understands us more than we understand ourselves. Those who do not believe in the Bible are being somehow misled. They are blind to the truth of the Bible. Ur the town in the Bible was discovered written in stone. David's kingdom was found. Babylon and its ruins still exist today in Iraq. Saddam Hussein was trying to rebuild Babylon for goodness sakes. How is all of this part fiction and part truth? Doesn't something have to be true or false? By all archaeological and cosmological evidence, one would be totally BLIND to not see that God and His Word are eternal and full of truth, that God loves us all! I challenge anyone to read "A Case for Christ" and "A Case for A Creator" and come away without a conviction that Jesus Christ is Our Lord and SAvior and that God Almighty created the heavens and the Earth. The evidence is too overwhelming. Just ask yourself, "What if it's true?" Wouldn't you do some research to save yourself from Cancer? What about eternal damnation? Just as in chess, shouldn't you weigh all the evidence, the candidate moves? Or do you just scoff and say, "BAH! Jesus is no one. God does not exist." Come now, do not be ignorant to reality.
  4. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:35
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Believe me, there surely is a hell. But, God is merciful, and he will give everyone every possible chance to gain salvation through Our Lord Jesus Christ. Even during the tribulation, people will be able to become saved and gain the freely given love of God. God is JUST! He is a righteous and holy God! He understands us more than we understand ourse ...[text shortened]... ! Jesus is no one. God does not exist." Come now, do not be ignorant to reality.
    Is that you Blindfaith?
  5. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:46
    Is that you Blindfaith?
    Yes. It's me. 🙂
  6. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:58
    Yes. It's me. 🙂
    Hey, I’m glad to see that you’ve decided to give the caps lock a rest. 🙂
  7. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:011 edit
    🙂 Oh, sorry. hehe Nice name: The Chess Express. Sort of like the Polar Express. 🙂
  8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:29
    I bet even god doesn't forgive titles all in CAPS...
  9. Joined
    25 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:57
    Believe me, there surely is a hell. But, God is merciful, and he will give everyone every possible chance to gain salvation through Our Lord Jesus Christ. Even during the tribulation, people will be able to become saved and gain the freely given love of God. God is JUST! He is a righteous and holy God! He understands us more than we understand ourse ...[text shortened]... ! Jesus is no one. God does not exist." Come now, do not be ignorant to reality.
    i grow weary of this argument myself. prove there is a god. until then you are acting on faith. faith is belief in something without proof.

good luck.
  10. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 23:23
    ALL CAPS TITLES ARE COOL ESPECIALLY WHEN RUSS HAS SAID THAT HE DOESN'T WANT THEM.
  11. Colorado
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 07:39
    Originally posted by Rolfey
    i grow weary of this argument myself. prove there is a god. until then you are acting on faith. faith is belief in something without proof.

good luck.
    faith is belief in something without proof.

Hebrews 11:1-2 NOW FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

Correction, faith is the evidence that we find for ourselves.

prove there is a god.

Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

You prove it. 🙂
  12. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 14:46

good luck.
    it takes faith to start your car.
    walking makes you tired.
    live in faith.
    drive to die....
  13. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 14:52
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    ALL CAPS TITLES ARE COOL ESPECIALLY WHEN RUSS HAS SAID THAT HE DOESN'T WANT THEM.
    is it allright to reply to a post in caps titles or is this also wrong?
  14. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:10

good luck.
    Well, prove that there isn't. Why can't you do that? Prove that the universe is not intelligently designed. You can't. It takes more faith to believe we came from absolutely "nothing" than it does to believe in the God Almighty! Now, that is a fact!
  15. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:205 edits
    [b]faith is belief in something without proof.

Hebrews 11:1-2 NOW FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

Correction, faith is the evidence that we find for ourselves.

prove there is a god.

Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

You prove it. 🙂[/b]
    YEP! That's exactly right. Ironically, since the time is near where Russia and her Muslim allies are to attack Israel - and the rapture close to this event (but no one knows when) - it is quite merciful that God has given us clear evidence of an intelligent designer to date. The present scientific studies - even people who did not believe - are coming to doubt that "nothing" became "something." Even in quantum physics, you need a "quantum vacuum." But, the question lingers... who created the "quantum vacuum?" Why is it that if the nuclear force of the universe were any size greater or smaller, we could not have stars, and therefore no life on Earth? Why is it that if the Sun were the tiniest bit closer to the Earth, we would burn up? If it were farther away, we would freeze - like Pluto. Why is it that the planets are perfectly aligned to the moon - the heavenly body that controls and affects all forms of life on Earth in life giving ways. All the BIG BANG? Yep! Sure. God says, "BANG," and here we are! Also, the chances of the universe not being intelligently designed is such an astronomical number, that if you counted all the zeroes, it would be like counting the atoms in the universe. This is all true. I'm not exagerrating. You know Chess Express? They need to read "A CASE FOR A CREATOR" by Lee Strobel. Now, if there is no God, then someone in the universe or beyond would have to create our planets and our worlds. There is only one other explanation: extraterrestrial life. And, I believe that this is the way that they will explain all of this to us to win many to the antichrist. I believe that aliens are actually nephelims - fallen angels. In the first part of the 1900s, 70,000 people in Thymus watched an alien craft descend over them. Some children the day before said they had witnessed the Holy mother Mary, and she had told them to come out and see the sign she would provide. This is all documented. You can look it up. Anyway, the space ship healed all of their affirmities - it was raining that day - and it dried them off completely. I call this the approached deception - the fallen angels, the nephelims. And, I wouldn't be surprised if this antichrist with all the answers to heal falsely our world will not perhaps walk off that spacecraft or some other spacecraft and proclaim he is the Messiah.

Oh, here is a side note that should interest the believer: the nuclear force is 0.007! Seven! Exactly God's number.

Now, I come to my last statement: Jesus loves all of us. God sent himself in the flesh of Jesus Christ to sacrifice Himself so that we could have salvation through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world but to save teh world. We are all sinful. I am even sinful. No one is perfect. Even in the small sins we commit, we are still sinful. God knew this. He does not lack mercy! He is just! He becomes evident to all who seek Him! He is just! He is not slack in fulfilling His promises. Not one tittle nor jot of His Word will pass away until all the words of God be fulfilled. Just get down on your knees and just pray this prayer: Jesus, I know I'm a sinner. I know I cannot live without you. I know this world is not all there is. I ask forgiveness for my sins Lord God through your Son Jesus Christ, and repent. I want to know you Lord. I know you are my savior. Just show me how to live righteously. Magnify yourself in me Father that others may see the goodness in me which will glorify you. Inspire me to treat my brother as I would have myself. Inspire to show the love to others you have freely given me. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I pray these things. Amen. Peace be unto you all. I just had chills run down my spine. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree