1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have not said you did, void spirit said it, in essence.
    Well you were addressing me. Why won't you address what I have actually said?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:09
    ok, why do you think that FMF, the reason FMF, try the reason.
    I offered my answer on page 1. And you sidestepped it. And you're still sidestepping it on page 3.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well you were addressing me. Why won't you address what I have actually said?
    the reason FMF, the reason, try stating the reason. Is it so much to ask? how silly of
    me to have assumed that you might have been following the thread and caught void
    spirits comments and managed to put them into context of the thread as a whole.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:111 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I offered my answer on page 1. And you sidestepped it. And you're still sidestepping it on page 3.
    ok, thanks for that. Anyone else?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:12
    the reason FMF, the reason, try stating the reason. Is it so much to ask? how silly of
    me to have assumed that you might have been following the thread and caught void
    spirits comments and managed to put them into context of the thread as a whole.
    I gave my answer on page 1 but you sidestepped it. And you're still dodging it on page 3.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:12
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:13
    this is not a reason, its some kind of formulation of an alternative arrangement????? relevance???? Why is it not reasonable for a person to be asked to desist from,
    adultery.
    you're not listening. look up a few posts, i listed adultery is a derivative of a social contract.

it's not just "adultery" in you book. it's a coercion. the "law" gives only one formula of how a person should behave and no choice is left to the person; that sexual relations must be excluded to be between a man and a woman; and that the two individuals must be "married" under a contractual obligation and that violation of the contract results in execution.

it's a series of laws that controls the sexuality of people and such laws are immoral. you cannot legally mandate a person's sexuality.

further, you listed that other people are involved in "adultery." this is not always the case. all sex outside of marriage is considered "adultery." this means that any two couples who have sex outside of marriage are committing adultery by your book. and if you go by what christ said, even thinking about it is adultery. woe unto all those teenagers!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:13
    how silly of me to have assumed that you might have been following the thread and caught void spirits comments and managed to put them into context of the thread as a whole.
    Voidspirit and I are different posters. We have said different things. Why are you refusing to discuss my answer to your question?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:14
    It's interesting that you are refusing to discuss my answer to the question you asked in the OP.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:17
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    you're not listening. look up a few posts, i listed adultery is a derivative of a social contract.

it's not just "adultery" in you book. it's a coercion. the "law" gives only one formula of how a person should behave and no choice is left to the person; that sexual relations must be excluded to be between a man and a woman; and that the two individu ...[text shortened]... t christ said, even thinking about it is adultery. woe unto all those teenagers!
    so your objection is that it limits sexual freedom within the bounds of marraige and
    limits it to between a man and a women. Is it unreasonable to ask persons to refrain
    from pre marital sex and to remain faithful to their partner after marraige, if so, why.
  11. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's interesting that you are refusing to discuss my answer to the question you asked in the OP.
    between you and me, we listed several reasons. i wonder what specific reason he's looking for?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    Originally posted by FMF
    you have stated it and i thank you for it, what else is there to say unless you have anything to add to it.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:18
    you have stated it and i thank you for it, what else is there to say unless you have anything to add to it.
    If 'God forbids it' is all you've got with regard to homosexuality, why would anyone who does not subscribe to your belief system think it was anything other than "unreasonable"?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:191 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    between you and me, we listed several reasons. i wonder what specific reason he's looking for?
    no, you proffered opinions, you have only substantiated those opinions in your latest
    text, that it limits sexual activity. You have not stated why this might be a reasonable
    request or otherwise.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:201 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If 'God forbids it' is all you've got with regard to homosexuality, why would anyone who does not subscribe to your belief system think it was anything other than "unreasonable"?
    you tell me, I've only been asking you for 3 pages now. Jeez its like pulling teeth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree