1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:371 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Because you asked karoly. Don't you remember?

I'm tellin' ya, quit smokin' the weed! It messes with the natural brain chemistry. It might make you feel good, but it has devastating effects on perceptions.

Don't be offended by my picking on you.
    I'm not offended, but I'm having trouble getting through to you that I really dont smoke much weed.
    I simply cant get it, and when I do, it's a monthly-bimonthly treat.
    It is simply a very small part of my life.
    As for drinking , I drink nearly everyday.

So whats the point of TM then? And how much does it cost (Dasa, or josephw)?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:381 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why are you suggesting that I might want "to denigrate the findings of the Nuremberg Trials"? Why do you use this Nazi issue to attack people you don't agree with?
    You have in the past, have you not, taken aversion to persons using the holocaust experience to establish certain principles and points, terming it, 'playing the Nazi card'. (under the guise of J W Booth) If you have, as is clearly evidenced, taken an aversion to that, please explain why, by extension, you might not have the same aversion to others using the Nuremberg trials, to state similar criteria, and why, you would not also term that 'playing the Nazi card', when it uses the very same data to establish valid and universal points. Why would you do that FMF, do explain.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:44
    A book I saw on TM showed people meditating while kneeling. This is the first time I'd seen this and now I find it a nice change from the cross-legged lotus position, when my legs hurt too much from that position.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:47
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    A book I saw on TM showed people meditating while kneeling. This is the first time I'd seen this and now I find it a nice change from the cross-legged lotus position, when my legs hurt too much from that position.
    lol, trying to get a word in about the actual topic may prove difficult.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:481 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You have in the past, have you not, taken aversion to persons using the holocaust experience to establish certain principles and points, terming it, 'playing the Nazi card'. W
    When I did not accept the "points" you made about what the Holocaust "proved", you immediately claimed that I was denigrating the Holocaust victims. You told me I was a tosser. You told me to smell the toast. You told me that it made "no difference" to you whether I was "a secret Nazi" or not. That is what 'playing the Nazi Card' is, robbie. That is the 'Nazi Card'. Being played. By you.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lol, trying to get a word in about the actual topic may prove difficult.
    Thats ok,carry on
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    When I did not accept the "points" you made about what the Holocaust "prooved", you immediately claimed that I was denigrating the Holocaust victims. You told me I was a tosser. You told me to smell the toast. You told me that it made "no difference" to you whether I was "a secret Nazi" or not. That is what 'playing the Nazi Card' is, robbie. That is the 'Nazi Card'. Being played. By you.
    first of all i apologise for calling you a tosser irrespective of whether you were acting like one or not! nah only kidding, i really do apologise. Ok i also apologise for saying you were going to be toast and for saying that you were denigrating the memory of the holocaust victims. Please dont give me a lecture.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree