1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:23
    Who has the Truth ? What religion has the most Truth ? Truth seekers seem to disagree on who has the Truth. It must be very confusing as to what the Real Truth might be. Two plus two is four, and everything else comes to a hault. The Truth is when it comes to the spiritual world nothing is easy to understand. The Truth is to liquid to hang on to.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:26
    Originally posted by buckky
    Who has the Truth ? What religion has the most Truth ? Truth seekers seem to disagree on who has the Truth. It must be very confusing as to what the Real Truth might be. Two plus two is four, and everything else comes to a hault. The Truth is when it comes to the spiritual world nothing is easy to understand. The Truth is to liquid to hang on to.
    Jesus Christ
    Kelly
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:361 edit
    Who has the Truth ? What religion has the most Truth ? ...
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The words of Christ is the Truth. Follow the commandments of Christ. Dont follow after religions. They dont have the truth. Not the JWs, not the Catholics, not the Presbyterians, not the Mormons ..nobody.

Christ said what you need to do to get eternal life. Its simple and easy to understand.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:52
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The words of Christ is the Truth. Follow the commandments of Christ. Dont follow after religions. They dont have the truth. Not the JWs, not the Catholics, not the Presbyterians, not the Mormons ..nobody.

Christ said what you need to do to get eternal life. Its simple easy to understand.
    What about the rest of the Bible such as the words of Paul?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:541 edit
    Very good question. Jesus spoke of such things as "fruits" both good and bad that one would be able to see when searching for truth. There are many religions and beliefs all over the world and it can be very confusing.
    But one can see by the fruits of any religious organization what they are teaching and how they are responding to what their being taught and what they do with what they are taught.
    Jesus brought this out at Matt 7:20.

Matthew 7:20 (New Living Translation)

" Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions."

So some here will tell you this is not true and it doesn't apply to anyone or any organization. But in light of what Jesus said in Matt the 7th chapter, there is truth out there to be found.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:55
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    What about the rest of the Bible such as the words of Paul?
    Ask Christ
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:59
    Ask Christ
    I'm asking what you believe. You spoke pretty strongly:
    The words of Christ is the Truth. Follow the commandments of Christ. Dont follow after religions. They dont have the truth...nobody.

Was this mere rhetoric or what you truly believe?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:00
    I'm asking what you believe. You spoke pretty strongly:
    The words of Christ is the Truth. Follow the commandments of Christ. Dont follow after religions. They dont have the truth...nobody.

Was this mere rhetoric or what you truly believe?
    I said what I believe
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:02
    I said what I believe
    So, what about the rest of the Bible such as the words of Paul?

Why don't you just answer the question?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:121 edit
    So, what about the rest of the Bible such as the words of Paul?

Why don't you just answer the question?
    .. And then you can also ask what about Islam and Hinduism. Its a never ending question which I wont answer.

Christ is the way the truth and the life. His words are sufficient for eternal life.

I wont answer again.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:14
    .. And then you can also ask what about Islam and Hinduism. Its a never ending question which I wont answer.

Christ is the way the truth and the light. His words are sufficient for eternal life.

I wont answer again.
    Well, I guess I'll have to assume that you don't believe the words of Paul are truth.

The only reason I ask is because some seem to believe that the words of Paul ARE the words of Jesus or some such nonsense.

Just wanted to see if you were willing to be perfectly clear. Evidently not.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:181 edit
    Well, I guess I'll have to assume that you don't believe the words of Paul are truth.

The only reason I ask is because some seem to believe that the words of Paul ARE the words of Jesus or some such nonsense.

Just wanted to see if you were willing to be perfectly clear. Evidently not.
    Christ words are sufficient for eternal life. Pauls words compliment the words of Christ. There is no contradition. If there happens to be any then the words of Christ will override that of Paul or any other part of the Bible.

So my first statement is what i believe .. again .. I (Christ) am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:19
    Why don't all hear try to answer this persons question in an upbuilding and knowledgeable way instead of starting off with the usual fussing? That would be more helpful to him I would think.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:22
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Why don't all hear try to answer this persons question in an upbuilding and knowledgeable way instead of starting off with the usual fussing? That would be more helpful to him I would think.
    Good point. I said what Christ said and that should be the basis for anyone searching for truth.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 01:332 edits
    Christ words are sufficient for eternal life. Pauls words compliment the words of Christ. There is no contradition. If there happens to be any then the words of Christ will override that of Paul or any other part of the Bible.

So my first statement is what i believe .. again .. I (Christ) am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    If the words of Jesus are "sufficient", then the words of Paul are superfluous.

If there is "no contradiction", then what do you make of Romans 3? Jesus spent a great deal of time emphasizing that one must obey His commands which is not what Paul seems to be saying here.
    21But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; 25whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; 26for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

27Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith. 28For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree