1. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 13:29
    Originally posted by karoly aczel

I am not planning to fool anyone. I have posted my last post entirely for your benefit.
    I'm sorry that this does not qualify as evidence.
    Dont ever expect me to offer up anything to you ever again.

You offered a book title, I gave it a fair appraisal on the evidence that was available without actually buying it. You are no fool, so you know full well what constitutes evidence, and that a book title doesn't, so don't play the martyr now. I don't hold that you have any obligation to offer me anything, ever, you do so or not as you choose.

Now you can reply.(dont worry your christian bias is safely guarded with me)
    Sorry, my what?

(i will not waste any more gems on you)
    We disagree on what constitutes a 'gem' then.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 13:41
    Originally posted by Lord Shark

[b]I am not planning to fool anyone. I have posted my last post entirely for your benefit.
    I'm sorry that this does not qualify as evidence.
    Dont ever expect me to offer up anything to you ever again.

You offered a book title, I gave it a fair appraisal on the evidence that was available without actuall ...[text shortened]... (i will not waste any more gems on you)[/b]
    We disagree on what constitutes a 'gem' then.[/b]
    I'm so sorry. I thought you had at least the contents of that book at your disposal and decided not to 'sift' through it.
    If you could only get the title then feel free to ask me about it. I will be more than happy to give you some examples of 'alien' intervention.

I gathered by your posting history that you were a closet christian. Again I'm sorry if you are not.
  3. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 13:491 edit
    I'm so sorry. I thought you had at least the contents of that book at your disposal and decided not to 'sift' through it.
    If you could only get the title then feel free to ask me about it. I will be more than happy to give you some examples of 'alien' intervention.

I gathered by your posting history that you were a closet christian. Again I'm sorry if you are not.
    If you could only get the title then feel free to ask me about it.

As I said, all I could find was some reviews of the book, I couldn't find the actual content. Which makes sense since it is a commercial product. Thank you, if I form a question about it I will feel free to ask.

I'm not, although there's no need to apologise. I am curious as to precisely what gave you that impression though. For a recent example of my saying that I'm an agnostic atheist, check out the homosexuality thread. I make no secret of my stance here.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 13:582 edits
    Originally posted by Lord Shark
    [b]I'm so sorry. I thought you had at least the contents of that book at your disposal and decided not to 'sift' through it.
    If you could only get the title then feel free to ask me about it.

As I said, all I could find was some reviews of the book, I couldn't find the actual content. Which makes sense since it is a commercial product. Thank you, i gnostic atheist, check out the homosexuality thread. I make no secret of my stance here.[/b]
    Ok, dude. Your 'closet christian' stance is just what I read into some of your posts. I will , in future, bear in mind your correction.

Now whether something is a commercial product or not has no bearing on its content. As I said feel free to ask me any questions regarding that book. Or better yet, why not my read my postings on "E.T. 101" .
    Sure its a different book with totally different content but at least thats some food for criticism . I will happily yield to any points that you (or anyone else) make that are untrue and constitute 'bunkem'.
  5. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 14:04
    Ok, dude. Your 'closet christian' stance is just what I read into some of your posts. I will , in future, bear in mind your correction.

Now whether something is a commercial product or not has no bearing on its content. As I said feel free to ask me any questions regarding that book. Or better yet, why not my read my postings on "E.T. 101" .
    Sure ...[text shortened]... ield to any points that you (or anyone else) make that are untrue and constitute 'bunkem'.
    Now whether something is a commercial product or not has no bearing on its content.
    Nor did I imply that it does. What it has a bearing on is its availability for free on the internet.

Or better yet, why not my read my postings on "E.T. 101" .
    Sure its a different book with totally different content but at least thats some food for criticism . I will happily yield to any points that you (or anyone else) make that are untrue and constitute 'bunkem'.

Ok, I'll try that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree