1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 06:07
    This issue has been bubbling in me for a while, I knew it was just a matter of time before I bought it up.
    Firstly I realised both terms are short-sighted but you know the general gist of where I am coming from ,right?
    In my experience this subject has played an integral part of my spiritual understanding (of reality)
    However when talking to other people about it most of them have fallen silent at the mention of my experiences with such things(ufos and e.t.'s)
    I guess what I am seeking here is others views/experiences on the subject. Perhaps some new information I have not yet stumbled upon.
    I dont really care if you dont believe me or think I'm crazy(however.as always'all comments are most welcome)
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 07:211 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    This issue has been bubbling in me for a while, I knew it was just a matter of time before I bought it up.
    Firstly I realised both terms are short-sighted but you know the general gist of where I am coming from ,right?
    In my experience this subject has played an integral part of my spiritual understanding (of reality)
    However when talking to other pe re if you dont believe me or think I'm crazy(however.as always'all comments are most welcome)
    Regarding UFOs, the very name implies that you do not know what it was. For me, the conclusion that is was alien is not warranted as it just seems to me to be far more probable that there is another more rational explanation. For example, if I saw a flying saucer it is more likely that it is some US top secret aircraft than some alien spacecraft, and if I did not get a good look even more likely that it was a weather balloon or some such simple explanation.
    I am not playing down your experiences, but rather pointing out that many people jump to conclusions based on scifi movies and novels - which are not a good way to judge reality. Scientifically speaking we have nearly zero reason for believing that aliens are visiting us in spacecraft.
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 07:33
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Regarding UFOs, the very name implies that you do not know what it was. For me, the conclusion that is was alien is not warranted as it just seems to me to be far more probable that there is another more rational explanation. For example, if I saw a flying saucer it is more likely that it is some US top secret aircraft than some alien spacecraft, and if I ...[text shortened]... lly speaking we have nearly zero reason for believing that aliens are visiting us in spacecraft.
    I feel the same way concerning seeing a ufo. always felt they were military aircraft. the ET thing though is something all together differnt,and I have no explanation for that.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 07:35
    Regarding UFOs, the very name implies that you do not know what it was. For me, the conclusion that is was alien is not warranted as it just seems to me to be far more probable that there is another more rational explanation. For example, if I saw a flying saucer it is more likely that it is some US top secret aircraft than some alien spacecraft, and if I ...[text shortened]... lly speaking we have nearly zero reason for believing that aliens are visiting us in spacecraft.
    I know where you are coming from.
    Some e.t.'s may have the ability to travel here without a spacecraft
    There is something to your assertion that the 'government' is flying spacecraft.
    I have read much literature on the subject-from abductions to roswell to inter-dimensionals
    Note:I first had telepathic/'higher states experiences BEFORE I sought out any literature. The literature did not influence my origonal view on the subject. I wasn't really into it at all and had no real opinion on the matter
  5. e4
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 09:27
    This is the correct Forum to discuss aliens.

The Bible is littered with references to spaceships and aliens.

See 'Zechariah' who gives a layman's account of a spaceship taking off.

The Bible supplies a lot evidence to support the God was a Spaceman theory.
    Well stronger than the 7 days of creation theory, makes more sense as well.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 09:41
    I know where you are coming from.
    Some e.t.'s may have the ability to travel here without a spacecraft
    Its just highly unlikely. And I mean very very very unlikely to the point that other explanations are more rational.

There is something to your assertion that the 'government' is flying spacecraft.
    Actually for the vast majority of reported ufos I don't think it is even as complicated as secret government aircraft.

I have read much literature on the subject-from abductions to roswell to inter-dimensionals
    And I am willing to bet that the vast majority of reports come from the US.

Note:I first had telepathic/'higher states experiences BEFORE I sought out any literature.
    But did you at the time think 'alien' or was that a later conclusion? To what extent are your conclusions lead by the literature?

The literature did not influence my origonal view on the subject. I wasn't really into it at all and had no real opinion on the matter
    So why didn't you conclude that your experience had something to do with vampires or angels? Did they specifically tell you they were aliens?
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 09:44
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    The Bible supplies a lot evidence to support the God was a Spaceman theory.
    Well stronger than the 7 days of creation theory, makes more sense as well.
    The fact that one idea is total nonsense does not make another nonsensical idea more rational.

Neither makes any sense. Why not just give up on both and recognize the genesis account for what it really is?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 10:011 edit
    (1Originally posted by twhitehead
    Its just highly unlikely. And I mean very very very unlikely to the point that other explanations are more rational.

[b]There is something to your assertion that the 'government' is flying spacecraft.

Actually for the vast majority of reported ufos I don't think it is even as complicated as secret government aircraft.

I have read much lit omething to do with vampires or angels? Did they specifically tell you they were aliens?
    1. Yes at the time I was informed that they were not from this planet. (telepathically)
    2. My conclusions are lead by my experiences. I am trying to sift my way through the literature
    3.(1) - They were not vampires or angels however these same 'energies' could have projected stuff into others minds to say that.
    'vampires' and 'angels' is just a label as is aliens or e.t.'s
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 10:051 edit
    The fact that one idea is total nonsense does not make another nonsensical idea more rational.

Neither makes any sense. Why not just give up on both and recognize the genesis account for what it really is?
    my understanding of genisis-as a parable and not a literal interpretation fully fits in with these experiences.

'THey" emphasised the fact that both science and religion had an important part to play in spirituality
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 10:18
    1. Yes at the time I was informed that they were not from this planet. (telepathically)
    2. My conclusions are lead by my experiences. I am trying to sift my wat through the literature
    3.(1) - They were not vampires or angels however these same 'energies' could have projected stuff into others minds to say that.
    your not familiar w/ Urantia are ya?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 11:30
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    your not familiar w/ Urantia are ya?
    no i am not.
    thats another thing i will be looking up
    my trip to the library was cancelled today because of bad weather😉

Just another thought_ i AM SERIOUS ABOUT BEING NOT SERIOUS
    (meaning that i think its just as important to talk about'spiritual' matters as it is about feeding your dog or whatever(tj))
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 11:42
    And you apparently believed them. Do you have any reason for believing them other than on their say so? Isn't some clever teenager in his basement who has built a telepathy machine and is now having fun pretending to be an alien a more rational explanation? I am not saying it is, just asking what your reasons for making any conclusions you have made are.

2. My conclusions are lead by my experiences. I am trying to sift my way through the literature
    But you do realize that most of the literature you will be sifting through is fiction? Are you sifting through the Lord of the Rings too, just in case they were elves?

Why do you say they were not vampires or angels? And what do you mean when you say such words are 'just labels'? I don't understand that comment.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 12:19
    And you apparently believed them. Do you have any reason for believing them other than on their say so? Isn't some clever teenager in his basement who has built a telepathy machine and is now having fun pretending to be an alien a more rational explanation? I am not saying it is, just asking what your reasons for making any conclusions you have made are. ...[text shortened]... you mean when you say such words are 'just labels'? I don't understand that comment.
    I have read through a few of your posts and supposed you to be quite intelligent. This apparently does not mean that you are very intelligent.
    Again it is just words.
    I will just answer the first question.

The 'telepathic' experience touched my soul and temporarilly brought me back to my origonal expience of God.
    This is where words fail. (however i will not stop trying to express them).
    If you want to continue to question my experience then please stop. As much as i will continue to try to answer I feel we have reached an end with this line of inquiry. Either you believe me (on some level) or you dont. I really dont care either way.
    I started this thread to find out if anyone could ADD to my understanding of this subject not to regress into spurious debate..(oh the things i hold back!)
  14. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 12:27
    no i am not.
    thats another thing i will be looking up
    my trip to the library was cancelled today because of bad weather😉

Just another thought_ i AM SERIOUS ABOUT BEING NOT SERIOUS
    (meaning that i think its just as important to talk about'spiritual' matters as it is about feeding your dog or whatever(tj))
    I doubt you will find it at the library,maybe. It is a massive "book" called the Urantia book. It showed up on a Chicago publishers door step in the 50's w/nobody taking claim for it. It seems like you will find it interesting.You could google the Urantia Foundation.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 12:41
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I doubt you will find it at the library,maybe. It is a massive "book" called the Urantia book. It showed up on a Chicago publishers door step in the 50's w/nobody taking claim for it. It seems like you will find it interesting.You could google the Urantia Foundation.
    ok. thanks.
    I'm sure I don't need to read anymore books to distract me from my main goal but I'm not going to be so presumptious.
    In fact my ego is relishing the prospect(nothing wrong with that is there?)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree