Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
13 Apr 12
1 edit

When they were handing out diplomas for foolishness and dishonesty and madness........did I miss out or something.

Why am I almost the only one in this forum who speaks common sense and honestly.

*We have on one side the scientist fellow who tells us there was a big bang and now we are all here conscious and alive and in a perfect universe - and quiet by accident and random happenings as well - and that these happenings occurred without the assistance of an intelligent benevolent source.

and then on the other side............

We have the person who defends false religion and tells us dead and rotting bodies will some day rise and walk the earth again - or that it is quiet fine to slaughter billions of animals in the name of that religion - or that the spirit soul can only take one birth and if they leave this earth after that one birth without being a Muslim or Christian they will go to the lake of fire and be sent there by their loving merciful God for choosing incorrectly.

UNBELIEVABLE.

True spiritual knowledge is found in one place (the eternal Vedic teachings)

But you will not find those bonafide teaching on-line. unless you know exactly where to look - because for every true statement found - you will find 10 false statements - posted up by speculators and rascals.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
13 Apr 12

Originally posted by Dasa
When they were handing out diplomas for foolishness and dishonesty and madness........did I miss out or something.

Why am I almost the only one in this forum who speaks common sense and honestly.

*We have on one side the scientist fellow who tells us there was a big bang and now we are all here conscious and alive and in a perfect universe - and quiet by ...[text shortened]... true statement found - you will find 10 false statements - posted up by speculators and rascals.
Boo!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Apr 12

Can I suggest something Dasa?

If you go on putting people down then the mods will have no recourse but to ban you.
There are already several posters here who think you should be banned.
It is only a matter of time , if you continue in this vein (ie putting people down with your posts), that you will get banned. No matter how much you tone it down.

I'm sure there is a way you can present your ideas without recourse to abuse.

Other than that, I'm sure that the few here who are actually interested in the Vedas, like myself, would like some more specific ideas put forth.

Vegetarianism, (and a few other more base ideas), has been done to death.

I would be interested in some other ideas. The way you see them, not just quotes from a book. After all it is our application of theory into practice that puts ideas into motion. We must get out of books and into the real world. The members of rhp are a fine sample of minds that we have living on this planet at this time. I think there is generally a lot of slack all round here. But when one consistently develops such anti-social attitudes as you continue to do, then do you think that people are going to want you as part of their group?

The Vedas are fine. It is you that is in need of some alternate path for presenting them.

I say this as a friend.

F

Moves
13 Apr 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
If you go on putting people down then the mods will have no recourse but to ban you. There are already several posters here who think you should be banned. It is only a matter of time , if you continue in this vein (ie putting people down with your posts), that you will get banned. No matter how much you tone it down.
If a poster were to be banned for an OP like this, it would be a travesty.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
13 Apr 12

Originally posted by Dasa
Yes. You missed out on your Valedictorian's plaque. 😀

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
As a few other posters have mentioned, it is his posts overall.
I noticed that he has toned it right down. Using words like "rascals" and "fools" instead of the more harsh language he was using earlier.
The thing is, it's still negative and abusive and , as a friend, (of whom I would like to consider everybody here at rhp), it is really hard for me to see Dasa making any headway here at all if he keeps with the negative spiel.

Of course I was not asking for him to be banned for that OP. C'mon, sharpen up!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
Banned for his own good, like putting down a mortally wounded animal.

F

Moves
14 Apr 12
1 edit

As a few other posters have mentioned, it is his posts overall.
I noticed that he has toned it right down. Using words like "rascals" and "fools" instead of the more harsh language he was using earlier.
The thing is, it's still negative and abusive and , as a friend, (of whom I would like to consider everybody here at rhp), it is really hard for me to ...[text shortened]... spiel.

Of course I was not asking for him to be banned for that OP. C'mon, sharpen up!
I don't agree with anyone being banned from this site for OPs "in this vein". I find it tiresome that you are responding to an OP like this one with talk of him being banned.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I don't agree with anyone being banned from this site for OPs "in this vein". I find it tiresome that you are responding to an OP like this one with talk of him being banned.
I can see why you find it tiresome. Point taken.
But I dont think I have really commented voiceferously about Dasa being banned before.
I have waited to see if he changes his ways. How much longer do you think I need wait?

Like I was trying to infer- who has Dasa touched? Who has he impressed? What has he taught? Name one positive reason, other that he is in a minority group, that he should be allowed to keep accosiating with people that , if I understand correctly, Dasa would kill if he had the chance , in accordance with his religion?

edit: remember I have a 16 year old daughter on these boards too

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Like I was trying to infer- who has Dasa touched? Who has he impressed? What has he taught? Name one positive reason, other that he is in a minority group, that he should be allowed to keep accosiating with people that , if I understand correctly, Dasa would kill if he had the chance , in accordance with his religion?
If Dasa is banned because he hasn't "impressed" you, then it would be a travesty. The onus is not on me to "name one positive reason" so that you can be persuaded not to advocate his banning. I don't want you to take it upon yourself to try to somehow shield me from him by silencing him. I don't see why you should pick and choose what is beneficial to the forum or to 'protect' me in any way from someone else's expression of their uncompromising ideas.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
If Dasa is banned because he hasn't "impressed" you, then it would be a travesty. The onus is not on me to "name one positive reason" so that you can be persuaded not to advocate his banning. I don't want you to take it upon yourself to try to somehow shield me from him by silencing him. I don't see why you should pick and choose what is beneficial to the forum ...[text shortened]... 'protect' me in any way from someone else's expression of their uncompromising ideas.
As usual you are taking an orange seed and then presenting me with a tree?

You seem to do this with a lot of posters.

At times I can see you get into the spirit of others posts, then its like you have to read into the others posts , to, I dont know, heighten the entertainment value of these threads, while trampling on others ideas.

Nice.

Are you sure you're not hired by Russ and Chris to liven up these threads?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

FMF- do you think that I would want my daughter to be part of a group that has individuals, who if they had the power, would kill other individuals because they deserved it ? (because of religious reasons).

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

As usual you are taking an orange seed and then presenting me with a tree?

You seem to do this with a lot of posters.

At times I can see you get into the spirit of others posts, then its like you have to read into the others posts , to, I dont know, heighten the entertainment value of these threads, while trampling on others ideas.

Nice.

Are you sure you're not hired by Russ and Chris to liven up these threads?
You are talking about banning a poster. And I don't agree with you. You seem to have a heck of glass chin for someone who wants to censor what I read here.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
If Dasa is banned because he hasn't "impressed" you, then it would be a travesty. The onus is not on me to "name one positive reason" so that you can be persuaded not to advocate his banning. I don't want you to take it upon yourself to try to somehow shield me from him by silencing him. I don't see why you should pick and choose what is beneficial to the forum ...[text shortened]... 'protect' me in any way from someone else's expression of their uncompromising ideas.
I think we should all "pick and choose". I am putting in my 2 cents worth.

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

FMF- do you think that I would want my daughter to be part of a group that has individuals, who if they had the power, would kill other individuals because they deserved it ? (because of religious reasons).
What you think about your daughter joining Dasa's "group" is not a matter for me.