1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:37
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I think we should all "pick and choose". I am putting in my 2 cents worth.
    How can I "pick and choose" if you succeed in silencing one of my choices?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are talking about banning a poster. And I don't agree with you. You seem to have a heck of glass chin for someone who wants to censor what I read here.
    I am not about censorship- I have given Dasa every chance to be nice to me and the others members of rhp.
    I have , on occasion shared some pm's with him.
    I like him. Ok? Do you get that?????

I say all this as a friend. I do not want friends who want to kill others because of different religious oultook.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:40
    I am not about censorship- I have given Dasa every chance to be nice to me and the others members of rhp.
    I don't think he should be banned because you don't think he is "nice" to you and me.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think he should be banned because you don't think he is "nice" to you and me.
    Neither do I
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:47
    Neither do I
    Oh so now you agree with me? Then you brandishing or rehashing the threat of him being banned in your response to his OP is turning into a pretty obvious case of janus words. As such I am glad you don't get to decide who posts here and who doesn't.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:481 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    When they were handing out diplomas for foolishness and dishonesty and madness........did I miss out or something.

Why am I almost the only one in this forum who speaks common sense and honestly.

*We have on one side the scientist fellow who tells us there was a big bang and now we are all here conscious and alive and in a perfect universe - and quiet by ...[text shortened]... true statement found - you will find 10 false statements - posted up by speculators and rascals.
    "then on the other side"

You have narrowed it down to 2 sides. Unbelievable. What side am I on?

You are just responding to the respondants, you are not remaining vigilant in the truth. Do not play with others until you can play with yourself.

you are a naughty boy and should be excluded from class until you learn to play nicely with the other kids.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh so now you agree with me? Then you brandishing or rehashing the threat of him being banned in your response to his OP is turning into a pretty obvious case of janus words. As such I am glad you don't get to decide who posts here and who doesn't.
    Golly Gosh, old friend, do you really think I care?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:51
    Golly Gosh, old friend, do you really think I care?
    You're the one chuntering on about banning posters from the site, not me.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're the one chuntering on about banning posters from the site, not me.
    Indeed I am.

BTW , it was a reply to Dasa and not you. So I tailored it for him.
    In my mind, I thought I was summing up the sites posters general consensus towards him and giving him a fair warning from a friend.

If you think my timing was poor or my words were badly chosen then fine, but do you not see my original post in this thread was one of compassion and friendship from one hindu to another?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 00:58
    Indeed I am.

BTW , it was a reply to Dasa and not you. So I tailored it for him.
    In my mind, I thought I was summing up the sites posters general consensus towards him and giving him a fair warning from a friend.

If you think my timing was poor or my words were badly chosen then fine, but do you not see my original post in this thread was one of compassion and friendship from one hindu to another?
    So not only do you advocate restricting what ideas people like me are exposed to on a site like this, but you also take it upon yourself to effectively speak on behalf of the "sites posters" to him and to me. As I say, I'm glad you don't have the power to ban who you want.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 01:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    So not only do you advocate restricting what ideas people like me are exposed to on a site like this, but you also take it upon yourself to effectively speak on behalf of the "sites posters" to him and to me. As I say, I'm glad you don't have the power to ban who you want.
    " I'm glad you dont have the power to ban anyone", umm yeah...you said that.

Why not start a thread? Better yet, how about I start it, since it is about me and all?

What do you think?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 01:01
    ...do you not see my original post in this thread was one of compassion and friendship from one hindu to another?
    I see you as a poster who is not fully able to disguise the fact that his instincts lean towards censorship but one who also has the instinct to try to disguise it when called on it.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 01:09
    Why not start a thread? Better yet, how about I start it, since it is about me and all?
    I am just responding to what you have posted on this thread. You have tried to make this thread about whether or not you think the OP poster should be or will be banned, not me. If you want to start a thread about your thoughts on banning posters, just go ahead and do it.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 01:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    I see you as a poster who is not fully able to disguise the fact that his instincts lean towards censorship but one who also has the instinct to try to disguise it when called on it.
    Truth is I am trying to give Dasa a fair warning of how I am thinking. (right FMF?)

In this particular case I see banning as a possible outcome for Dasa and I advocate that on the back of all his posts, his general demeanor, and his general intolerance towards other posters.
    Even I, who identify as a hindu come up as being "foolish" ,"racal", etc. on his radar. And nothing changes in .... how long? Except his name, of course.

I really cant think of one other poster who I would ban. I am not for banning at all, in general, but in this case, where I think I may know a thing or two more than the average poster out there about this character - Dasa- I think it would be a worthwhile lesson for him
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 01:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am just responding to what you have posted on this thread. You have tried to make this thread about whether or not you think the OP poster should be or will be banned, not me. If you want to start a thread about your thoughts on banning posters, just go ahead and do it.
    Ok. I'll call it "Dasa vs RJHinds"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree