Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Truth is I am trying to give Dasa a fair warning of how I am thinking. (right FMF?)

In this particular case I see banning as a possible outcome for Dasa and I advocate that on the back of all his posts, his general demeanor, and his general intolerance towards other posters.
Even I, who identify as a hindu come up as being "foolish" ,"racal", etc. ...[text shortened]... oster out there about this character - Dasa- I think it would be a worthwhile lesson for him
You want Dasa banned. I get it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
What you think about your daughter joining Dasa's "group" is not a matter for me.
Great. I'll remember not use you for a baby-sitter.

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Great. I'll remember not use you for a baby-sitter.
Your daughter is 16 years old and still needs a baby sitter?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
Your daughter is 16 years old and still needs a baby sitter?
I am thinking of kids in general, whether they be my daughter,16 or 6, or whatever.

I protect all innocents with my life

F

Moves
14 Apr 12
1 edit

I am thinking of kids in general, whether they be my daughter,16 or 6, or whatever.
I see. I don't agree with your proposal to ban a poster on a message board. And this draws from you an attempted insult about my trustworthiness with children? Sounds to me like you're trying to poison the well - and in a peculiarly gratuitous and personal way, rather like Dasa does.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
I see. I don't agree with your proposal to ban a poster on a message board. And this draws from you an attempted insult about my trustworthiness with children? Sounds to me like you're trying to poison the well - and in a peculiarly gratuitous and personal way, rather like Dasa does.
And you sound as the opinion of a nothing and a nobody.

I say this as a friend 😉

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

And you sound as the opinion of a nothing and a nobody.
You've suddenly turned pretty nasty and personal, karoly. I have not insulted you even once during this exchange. I don't think people with your temperament should be deciding what is acceptable or unacceptable for me to read on a message board.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
You've suddenly turned pretty nasty and personal, karoly. I have not insulted you even once during this exchange. I don't think people with your temperament should be deciding what is acceptable or unacceptable for me to read on a message board.
What was "pretty nasty"?

My closest of all "friends" would understand.

If you dont want to get into the spirit of my posts ,and just pick and choose bits to respond to , then go ahead, but what do you expect in return?

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

What was "pretty nasty"?

My closest of all "friends" would understand.

If you dont want to get into the spirit of my posts ,and just pick and choose bits to respond to , then go ahead, but what do you expect in return?
This is just more unnecessary personalization on your part.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
This is just more unnecessary personalization on your part.
No, it was a straight forward question.

Not that it suprises me (that you deflect once again)

FMF- chief deflectorrrrr

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

No, it was a straight forward question.
What was "pretty nasty"?

Suggesting that children would not be safe around me simply because we disagree about you trying to censor what I read on this message board, strikes me as a gratuitous and non-sequitur piece of nasty personalization.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[b]What was "pretty nasty"?

Suggesting that children would not be safe around me simply because we disagree about you trying to censor what I read on this message board, strikes me as a gratuitous and non-sequitur piece of nasty personalization.[/b]
Ok. Point taken. You done with it now?

(I would not call that pretty nasty, just maybe a bit too eager on your part to sound right, but if you want to call it "pretty nasty" then fine. )

I was going through that other thread number you dropped proposing norm get a ban- proposing it "lightly", that is/ . much the same way i proposed that if Dasa continued in the same vein then he should serve a ban.
Only difference is that you seem to be getting personal with Norm.

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Only difference is that you seem to be getting personal with Norm.
Are online threats of personally hunting someone down in 'real life' and taking violent retribution for a disagreement in a debate acceptable to you?

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Ok. Point taken. You done with it now?
So you've made your nasty personal remarks and now you want to move on?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
Are online threats of personally hunting someone down in 'real life' and taking violent retribution for a disagreement in a debate acceptable to you?
I'm done cluttering up this thread. If you really want to continue take it to the other thread that I started , and start by answering some of my questions.

So, after 40 or so posts off topic, we can move on out of here,eh?