1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 02:081 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm sorry..I meant Paul.
    Seems likely that that is untrue since you refer to Jesus several times.

Unfortunately many take verses out of context make of them what they will.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 04:55
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Seems likely that that is untrue since you refer to Jesus several times.

Unfortunately many take verses out of context make of them what they will.
    Simply a mistake, nothing more so don't read anything into it.
  3. Joined
    07 Apr '10
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 15:051 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    So be it. Threaten no more. To secure peace is to prepare for war. So be it.
    Settle the score. Touch me again for the words that you will hear evermore ...
    Don't tread on me!
    Oooh, Metallica song association!!!!!! Nothing else matters.

And for the rest of the thread-the answer was already given-The unifying message from all religions is to be excellent to one another. Why your brother chooses to be excellent to you shouldn't matter so long as he is. And if he isn't excellent to you, you still have to be excellent to him. (That's the Tao of Ted or the BS of Bill)
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 15:36
    The idea of a unifying truth is one step closer to a one world religon. To most knowlegable Christians, that sets off an alarm.
    To those who aren't knowlegable Christians, bother someone else to explain.
    God bless
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 16:57
    Simply a mistake, nothing more so don't read anything into it.
    Listen, you said:
    "I'm sorry..I meant Paul."
    You referenced Jesus three times, so clearly you didn't "mean" to say "Paul" as you claimed.

The fact is that you took a verse out of context and employed some seriously warped "logic" to try to make it seem that Jesus had the JWs in mind. Regardless of how much you may deny it, it is what it is. Why don't you just admit it instead of continuing to try to weasel your way out of it?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 20:04
    Originally posted by Doward
    looking for unifying truths, what truth does satanism have to offer? pretty relevant I think
    The truth that embracing human passions is not necessarily a bad thing.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 20:23
    Originally posted by Darax The Good
    Tow May TOOOOOOE!
    Don't forget the Crusades.

Islam and Christianity stem from the same source. Christ and Muhammed said basically the same thing-be good to your fellow man, and sit back and take it when someone isn't good to you. Neither group is really exemplary at either. Frankly the Buddhists seem to be the religion that follows the golden ...[text shortened]... them go about their spiritual way.

Merry Christmas! (And may your solstice be warm)
    Yep, the Dalai Lama is the only truly significant spiritual person that comes to mind who is internationally recognized.
    Seems popularity and spirituality aren't such good mixers-especially with our youth obsessed, live-for-the-next-thrill, society.
    That frustration is very noticeable in Vishvas posts.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 20:27
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    The idea of a unifying truth is one step closer to a one world religon. To most knowlegable Christians, that sets off an alarm.
    To those who aren't knowlegable Christians, bother someone else to explain.
    God bless
    No, unifying truth is one step closer to world enlightenment. Big difference to one religon. Everyone is not going to follow one religon, except maybe at gunpoint.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 23:36
    Listen, you said:
    You referenced Jesus three times, so clearly you didn't "mean" to say "Paul" as you claimed.

The fact is that you took a verse out of context and employed some seriously warped "logic" to try to make it seem that Jesus had the JWs in mind. Regardless of how much you may deny it, it is what it is. Why don't you just admit it instead of continuing to try to weasel your way out of it?
    Still the same persistent stalker I see. Back off as I said it was a mistake..............
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 23:431 edit
    Still the same persistent stalker I see. Back off as I said it was a mistake..............
    Oh please. I was calling you on your deceit and denial thereof.

Once again, you said:

Now it seems you've moved on to making false accusations.

You've managed the trifecta: Deceit, Denial, Making false accusations.

Care to go for another?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 23:59
    Oh please. I was calling you on your deceit and denial thereof.

Once again, you said:

Now it seems you've moved on to making false accusations.

You've managed the trifecta: Deceit, Denial, Making false accusations.

Care to go for another?
    Dude...you tried this stalking and harassing before with me and I'm not going to put up with it again. Last warning or I'm reporting you. Try me....
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 00:084 edits
    Dude...you tried this stalking and harassing before with me and I'm not going to put up with it again. Last warning or I'm reporting you. Try me....
    You made a false statement, a deceitful statement, denied your deceit and made a false accusation and I felt compelled to respond to each. This latest post contains yet another false accusation. Make correct and honest posts and I won't feel compelled to respond.

That you're trying to "play the victim" is pitiful. Your ego defense mechanisms seem to be in overdrive.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 01:16
    You made a false statement, a deceitful statement, denied your deceit and made a false accusation and I felt compelled to respond to each. This latest post contains yet another false accusation. Make correct and honest posts and I won't feel compelled to respond.

That you're trying to "play the victim" is pitiful. Your ego defense mechanisms seem to be in overdrive.
    You are a true forum warrior ToO.

I mean that respectfully. It was the first thought that popped into my mind when I read your post.

Someday I'll find that chink in your armor. 😉
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 01:22

You have been reported.......
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 01:31
    You have been reported.......
    "They're coming to take me away ha ha, ho ho, he he,.."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree