1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 06:25
    Originally posted by @fmf
    No dishonesty on my part. Go back and look what lead up to those admissions by you and how often you have repeated exactly the same behaviour. I stand by everything I have ever said here. You should do the same. I am sympathetic for you in that you spent most of your life being psychologically abused and deprived, but it's behind you now. You should take responsibility for what you say and for your intellectual behaviour generally.
    I know exactly what I said and I know exactly what spin you have put on it and for what reason.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 06:33
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I know exactly what I said and I know exactly what spin you have put on it and for what reason.
    I quoted you verbatim.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 06:58
    I quoted you verbatim.
    You used words that I didn't use. So no.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 07:04
    You used words that I didn't use. So no.
    Verbatim. Copy pasted from your posts. In quotation marks. Your words. You are wriggling like a teenager.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 07:17
    Verbatim. Copy pasted from your posts. In quotation marks. Your words. You are wriggling like a teenager.
    This is verbatim you, not me.

"You have acknowledged that the cult experience has taken it's toll on your intellectual and interpersonal behaviour. "
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 07:37
    This is verbatim you, not me.

"You have acknowledged that the cult experience has taken it's toll on your intellectual and interpersonal behaviour. "
    I quoted you on the previous page. I quoted you word for word.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 07:42
    I quoted you on the previous page. I quoted you word for word.
    I quoted you on the previous post where you said I acknowledged things that I didn't.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 07:43
    I quoted you on the previous post where you said I acknowledged things that I didn't.
    People can decide for themselves what our exchanges were about and what you were admitting to.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 07:521 edit
    People can decide for themselves what our exchanges were about and what you were admitting to.
    Me: "I lived isolated from the real world for more than 20 years. So maybe I am almost a teen in terms of experiencing the real world."

FMF: You have acknowledged that the cult experience has taken it's toll on your intellectual and interpersonal behaviour.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 08:01
    Me: "I lived isolated from the real world for more than 20 years. So maybe I am almost a teen in terms of experiencing the real world."

FMF: You have acknowledged that the cult experience has taken it's toll on your intellectual and interpersonal behaviour.
    Other people can judge for themselves. You and I have made our judgements. It's all out there for anyone who is interested.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 08:35

You are aware that you are a bit odd aren't you?
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 08:35
    Other people can judge for themselves. You and I have made our judgements. It's all out there for anyone who is interested.
    Yep the twist is there for everyone to see.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 08:38
    Yep the twist is there for everyone to see.
    Look at the toll it's taken on you. As you said, you may have managed to get out of the cult, but it is another thing to get the cult out of you. Your words, not mine.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 09:39
    Look at the toll it's taken on you. As you said, you may have managed to get out of the cult, but it is another thing to get the cult out of you. Your words, not mine.
    What toll has it taken on me?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 10:07
    What toll has it taken on me?
    The one where, even though you are a middle aged man, because of your cult experience, you are "almost a teen in terms of experiencing the real world", as you yourself put it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree