was jesus gay?

was jesus gay?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
And the stalking continues....

You're a real nutter. Should anyone have any doubt, all they need do is look at your posting history and see how many posts you make about me and that are the same spam directed at me over and over.
why anyone would want to stalk a fatty hater is beyond me? can you forward your height and weight so i can work out your BMI, see if you are getting life or destruction?

T

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by knightmeister
Ha! The more logical I get and the more reasoning I try - the more he calls me a nutter and a stalker.....

Mind you , I'm not trying to reason with him really , just trying to help others see what he is really about. He just can't go out of his comfort zones and debate in a fair way. It's so obvious he's grinding an axe. It's so obvious he applies ...[text shortened]... exuality. It's just I get the feeling that ToO would like us all lined up against a wall.

You're a real nutter. Should anyone have any doubt, all they need do is look at your posting history and see how many posts you make about me and that are the same spam directed at me over and over.

rc

Moves
18 Jan 10

Ha! The more logical I get and the more reasoning I try - the more he calls me a nutter and a stalker.....

Mind you , I'm not trying to reason with him really , just trying to help others see what he is really about. He just can't go out of his comfort zones and debate in a fair way. It's so obvious he's grinding an axe. It's so obvious he applies ...[text shortened]... exuality. It's just I get the feeling that ToO would like us all lined up against a wall.
yes fatties on the left, skinnies on the right, why you bother with him, i do not know, but i truly admire your patience!

T

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why anyone would want to stalk a fatty hater is beyond me? can you forward your height and weight so i can work out your BMI, see if you are getting life or destruction?
Is this they way you try to justify your hatred and bigotry toward homosexuals?

rc

Moves
18 Jan 10
1 edit

Is this they way you try to justify your hatred and bigotry toward homosexuals?
no i just want to see if you are getting life or destruction based on your BMI, what is the scale? can someone slim and make it? is there a tolerance based on a few pounds here a few pounds there, or a cut off line?

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
18 Jan 10

I'm trying to stop myself from giggling....what they will see from my posting history is how I have tried to use the same logic you use in your arguments and reflect them back to you. I then throw in a liberal sprinkling of the explicit words of Jesus to back up my points (because you seem to value his teachings so much) - and the net result is you have no answer and no response.

I invite anyone to read back through my posts - especially reagrding Matt 6:9 - and they will see reasoning and debate coming from me and insults coming from you. They won't see anything issue-related in your posts.

Could you explain exactly why quoting the words of Jesus and using logical argument is evidence of my apparent psychiatric condition? That would be fun!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 10
1 edit

Mind you , I'm not trying to reason with him really , just trying to help others see what he is really about. He just can't go out of his comfort zones and debate in a fair way. It's so obvious he's grinding an axe. It's so obvious he applies exuality. It's just I get the feeling that ToO would like us all lined up against a wall.
TOO's point as i understand it is pretty simple. I think it would be fair to say you guys have a little history so i'll put it to you.

Homosexuality, or the act of homosexuality is condemned in the Bible and consequently gay people are, and i'll choose the JW's here as an easy example, are not aloowed to be a member.

Gluttony is also condemned in the Bible, but it no is looked upon with the severity that homosexuality is. Do the JW's ostracise overweight people?

That seems to be hyporitical, unless you can explain to me why it isn't?!

T

Moves
18 Jan 10

no i just want to see if you are getting life or destruction based on your BMI, what is the scale? can someone slim and make it?
I can only surmise that you've chosen this tack because you realize the hypocrisy between ostracizing homosexuals because of their "sin", yet allowing gluttony.

The only reason for having such a double standard is bigotry and hatred.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 10

i do not know the governing body personally, i cannot say, i have never met them individually. i hold different conscience on different matters from fellow Jehovahs witnesses though, but these are in conscience related matters, for not everything is black and white, there are very often shades of grey. Moreover, the scriptures recommend that we sho ...[text shortened]... in worship, for the basic doctrines are accepted by one and all, as is the standard of conduct.
I take that to be a no then.

rc

Moves
18 Jan 10
1 edit

I can only surmise that you've chosen this tack because you realize the hypocrisy between ostracizing homosexuals because of their "sin", yet allowing gluttony.

The only reason for having such a double standard is bigotry and hatred.
we do not allow gluttony, that is where you are mistaken, alcohol abuse is gluttony, we do not tolerate that, same as gaydos, we do not tolerate those who practice homosexuality, but your insistence that fatties are gluttons is erroneous, for metabolisms differ, its stupid and deserves to be mocked, therefore, i want to know how you plan to regulate and enforce it, what are the weights or girth of those whom you would condemn as gluttons and what is the weight and girth of those whom you would permit, if you please! fatties on the left, skinnies on the right

rc

Moves
18 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I take that to be a no then.
on main points no, i do not differ, on individual matters yes, i may well differ.

Moves
18 Jan 10

that is your reasoning it is not ours, get it, that is simply your opinion. we have our understanding you have yours, get it, if we decide through an evaluation of scripture that we do not wish to take pollutants from tobacco into our bodies, what is that to you, that is correct none of your business. why did Christ change water into wine if he did ...[text shortened]... suggest you take it to the gaydo and lesbo forum, they like bent and twisted things down there.
your reasoning is just pure gay, therefore i suggest you take it to the gaydo and lesbo forum, they like bent and twisted things down there.
Are you drunk?

rc

Moves
18 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Lord Shark
[b]your reasoning is just pure gay, therefore i suggest you take it to the gaydo and lesbo forum, they like bent and twisted things down there.

Are you drunk?[/b]
no, i am perfectly sober, these are Glaswegian phrases, colloquialisms if you like.

Moves
18 Jan 10

no, i am perfectly sober, these are Glaswegian phrases, colloquialisms if you like.
Ah, I see.

T

Moves
18 Jan 10
1 edit

I'm trying to stop myself from giggling....what they will see from my posting history is how I have tried to use the same logic you use in your arguments and reflect them back to you. I then throw in a liberal sprinkling of the explicit words of Jesus to back up my points (because you seem to value his teachings so much) - and the net result is you hav nd using logical argument is evidence of my apparent psychiatric condition? That would be fun!
I'm trying to stop myself from giggling....what they will see from my posting history is how I have tried to use the same logic you use in your arguments and reflect them back to you.

It certainly isn't the same logic that I use. It's the "reasoning" that you use. The same "reasoning" that leads you to believe that two half-truths equal a whole truth and that there isn't a general word for "sin" in Hebrew. You've spit out a long-line of such "reasoning". Your latest is no better.

Could you explain exactly why quoting the words of Jesus and using logical argument is evidence of my apparent psychiatric condition? That would be fun!

What make you a nutter is your on-going vendetta that compels you to post responses to a very large percentage of my posts as well as a large number of posts that are about me. It's like the RHP version of "Fatal Attraction". All because you can't accept the fact that Jesus taught that righteousness is required for "eternal life" / "heaven" / "salvation.