1. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 22:18
    What about those giant human skeletons? They real?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    28 Aug '12 22:22
    Originally posted by CLL53
    What about those giant human skeletons? They real?
    Are you asking if they are real bones, or just a mere facsimile of reality?
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 22:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you asking if they are real bones, or just a mere facsimile of reality?
    Pardon me, but I think the phrase "What about those giant human skeletons? They real?" is self-explanatory. By asking is something real, I think most people would interpret that as a question per the bones being real (i.e., they were there, they are bones, they are human bones, they are big ass human bones)
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    28 Aug '12 22:29
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Pardon me, but I think the phrase "What about those giant human skeletons? They real?" is self-explanatory. By asking is something real, I think most people would interpret that as a question per the bones being real (i.e., they were there, they are bones, they are human bones, they are big ass human bones)
    What "giant human skeletons" are you referring to?
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 22:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What "giant human skeletons" are you referring to?
    Any of 'em you got...

    Scattered reports have them found at various places around the planet.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Aug '12 22:46
    Originally posted by CLL53
    What about those giant human skeletons? They real?
    Some are real and some are fake.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 22:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Some are real and some are fake.
    The fakes are of no consequence, doesn't change anything either way.
    That there is at least one real one is the key item. How do the evolutionists explain this?
  8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    28 Aug '12 22:57
    Originally posted by CLL53
    The fakes are of no consequence, doesn't change anything either way.
    That there is at least one real one is the key item. How do the evolutionists explain this?
    They are all fakes.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 23:00
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    They are all fakes.
    Kind of like the mythical missing link I imagine.
  10. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    28 Aug '12 23:06
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Kind of like the mythical missing link I imagine.
    What missing link?
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 23:08
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    What missing link?
    Only two missing links I know of, one being the mythical monkey man evolutionists have been trying to find (create) since Darwin, and the other missing link is a sausage.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Aug '12 23:241 edit
    Originally posted by CLL53
    The fakes are of no consequence, doesn't change anything either way.
    That there is at least one real one is the key item. How do the evolutionists explain this?
    The evolutionists claim all the giant skeletons are fake based on the fact that some are fake or that they are mistaken dinosaur skeletons. The others are explained as a condition caused by over-production of growth hormone probably due to a tumor on the pituitary gland of the brain.
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 23:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The evolutionists claim all the giant skeletons are fake based on the fact that some are fake or that they are mistaken dinosaur skeletons. The others are explained as a condition caused by over-production of growth hormone probably due to a tumor on the pituitary gland of the brain.
    Seems like I read about some being over 20 feet long, that would have required one helluva tumor.
  14. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    28 Aug '12 23:521 edit
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Seems like I read about some being over 20 feet long, that would have required one helluva tumor.
    I read that Superman is allergic to Kryptonite. Doesn't mean it's true.

    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-skeleton.html
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Aug '11
    Moves
    16106
    28 Aug '12 23:55
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I read that Superman is allergic to Kryptonite. Doesn't mean it's true.
    Oh? Disprove it.
Back to Top