1. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 09:02
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Only two missing links I know of, one being the mythical monkey man evolutionists have been trying to find (create) since Darwin,.
    At least try and get your facts straight.
    At about Darwins time, they were looking for evidence that man and other great Apes had a common ancestor, so they were looking for an ancestor of man that had characteristics more like other great Apes than modern man. This became known as 'the missing link'.
    Many such ancestors and relatives have been found since then and the 'link' is no-longer 'missing'.
    Your mention of 'monkey man' shows that your knowledge of the Biological classification in this area is limited at best.
    The current common usage of the term 'monkey' is for two groups of primates Old World monkeys and a New World monkeys and excluding apes.
    Humans are apes and any 'missing link' would be a link between humans and other apes rather than monkeys.
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 09:17
    Originally posted by Phil Hill
    No, i could tell that because I knew him. Look him up yourself and stop playing the fool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Hudson_%281944%E2%80%931991%29
    I already did. Did you forget we were talking about skeletons?
  3. Joined
    15 Jul '12
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 09:19
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I already did. Did you forget we were talking about skeletons?
    No but you apparently forgot what a sense of humor is. Now do me a favor and go play the fool with someone else.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 09:23
    Originally posted by Phil Hill
    No but you apparently forgot what a sense of humor is. Now do me a favor and go play the fool with someone else.
    Well I would say it's you who's having the sense of humour failure buddy, but hey, that's cool. At least you're not being a dick about it - oh wait...
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 12:352 edits
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Two pages on this and not a single link or reference to any 'giant human skeletons'. Amazing.

--- Penguin.
    PROOF AT LAST

http://1funny.com/giant-skeleton/.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 13:221 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    At least try and get your facts straight.
    At about Darwins time, they were looking for evidence that man and other great Apes had a common ancestor, so they were looking for an ancestor of man that had characteristics more like other great Apes than modern man. This became known as 'the missing link'.
    Many such ancestors and relatives have been found si ny 'missing link' would be a link between humans and other apes rather than monkeys.
    There are no real links between the monkey and man. The ones you are probably referring to are not missing links and the ones claiming to be missing links have all proven to be fakes just like some of the fake giant human skeletons. So you need to get your facts straight before criticizing someone else about it. What does it matter if we choose to use the word mokey instead of ape? This just shows how ridiculous the idea of the theory of evolution is IMO.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 13:26
    Two pages on this and not a single link or reference to any 'giant human skeletons'. Amazing.

--- Penguin.
    There have been plenty of links about this in the past year. Where have you been? Probably with your head up your arse. Amazing! 😏
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 13:35
    Aaaand there goes the thread.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 13:45
    Here is one link for you:

YouTube
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 16:28
    Google ..."The Nephilim"
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 16:55
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Google ..."The Nephilim"
    Interesting that the evolutionists whole heartedly believe that humans evolved from ape-"like" creatures, and denounce all who don't believe their unfounded theoretical pseudo-science as stupid, but they just can't wrap their tiny brains around the giant skeletons. The reason being, that if the ancient skeletons are real (at least one) then the whole theory of human evolution is blown apart.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 17:10
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Interesting that the evolutionists whole heartedly believe that humans evolved from ape-"like" creatures, and denounce all who don't believe their unfounded theoretical pseudo-science as stupid, but they just can't wrap their tiny brains around the giant skeletons. The reason being, that if the ancient skeletons are real (at least one) then the whole theory of human evolution is blown apart.
    That's a pretty big 'if' you got there buddy. Crackpot tinfoil-hat nonsense aside (honestly RJ, do you even watch the videos you link?), have you come up with an example for us to consider?
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 17:24

--- Penguin.
    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-skeleton.html
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 17:40
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-skeleton.html
    What I really like about IronKite's pic is the red deer antler under the right arm. That deer woulda been something to see!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 18:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Here is one link for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lm-N9cuflc
    That's all well and good but those bones were from people who were no bigger than the largest humans of today, smaller in fact. I think he said one of them was judged to be 7 foot 7 inches. We have basketballers bigger than that now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree