1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 10:05
    @kellyjay said
    I expect any Christian to condemn any Republican or Democrat for actions and inactions that require condemnation. Both parties are nothing but groups filled with people who are all sinners. The is nothing about the political spectrum that alters the nature of humanity into anything special or righteous!

Today there is a variety of reasons that get us to hate each other; p ...[text shortened]... reater the hate the more he likes it, hating the right or the left we lose, it is still just hatred.
    What about the thread topic? The natural disaster. The humanitarian crisis. The Bahamian refugees. The U.S. government. What is your Christian perspective on these events and decisions which have unfolded in the last week or so?
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 11:51
    @kellyjay said
    I expect any Christian to condemn any Republican or Democrat for actions and inactions that require condemnation. Both parties are nothing but groups filled with people who are all sinners. The is nothing about the political spectrum that alters the nature of humanity into anything special or righteous!

Today there is a variety of reasons that get us to hate each other; p ...[text shortened]... reater the hate the more he likes it, hating the right or the left we lose, it is still just hatred.
    Can't help but notice you did not condemn the President for not helping .
    Gee golly , I wonder why .
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 12:17
    @caissad4 said
    Can't help but notice you did not condemn the President for not helping .
    Gee golly , I wonder why .
    I am not a Trump apologist, it is quite simple.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 12:23
    @kellyjay said
    Nobody who's read your forays onto the Debates Forum will believe you.

Even on this forum, asked about your president's lies, you started wittering on evasively about the previous president.

Not an apologist? Ha.
  5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 12:41
    @kellyjay said
    And you never lie , lol .
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 12:50
    @kellyjay said
    You’re a liar frankly. You voted for Trump in the last election and you will vote for him in the next. By definition you are a Trump supporter and apologist.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 12:51
    @fmf said
    Nobody who's read your forays onto the Debates Forum will believe you.

Even on this forum, asked about your president's lies, you started wittering on evasively about the previous president.

Not an apologist? Ha.
    You’ll be on JellyKay’s ignore list soon enough.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 12:51
    @caissad4 said
    And you!
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 19:02
    @caissad4 said
    Please by all means show me some of my posts where I have made it a point to defend him.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '19 19:53
    @kellyjay said
    Please by all means show me some of my posts where I have made it a point to defend him.
    Any thoughts about the OP and subsequent posts fleshing out the topic?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 04:19
    @kellyjay said
    Will you vote for Trump I’m the next election, yes or no?

It’s yes. Stop lying.
  12. S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 04:32
    @fmf said
    What do you think the Christian reaction ~ both philosophical and practical ~ should be to people fleeing from the devastated Bahamas to the U.S. seeking shelter and safety?
    Why not let them in for a year or so, and then allow them to return, giving them knowledge, of course, that they will be forced to return to the Bahamas at that point barring the continuation of a terrible condition, at which point, perhaps, another year can be tacked on and then we can spend US aid to the direct end of rebuilding their homes and towns.

Of course, Christian nations should also have proper immigration policies. But we are allowed to have our borders. ^^
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 06:27
    @philokalia said
    Why not let them in for a year or so, and then allow them to return, giving them knowledge, of course, that they will be forced to return to the Bahamas at that point barring the continuation of a terrible condition, at which point, perhaps, another year can be tacked on and then we can spend US aid to the direct end of rebuilding their homes and towns.

Of course, Chri ...[text shortened]... ian nations should also have proper immigration policies. But we are allowed to have our borders. ^^
    Do you think it's okay to have a hypocritical policy towards these refugees?

I've not heard you claiming that the Statue of Liberty no longer represents American values, so I'm simply assuming that you endorse a hypocritical refugee policy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree