1. weedhopper
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 21:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "walk humbly with your God"? WTF? What are you guys scizophrenic or something?
    No, bi-polar possibly. OCD possibly. But I definitely have not been diagnosed as schizophrenic
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 23:30
    We nedd to find our dharmas to know what "God" requires of us.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 23:36
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    No, bi-polar possibly. OCD possibly. But I definitely have not been diagnosed as schizophrenic
    (I was thinking "I didn't post that", and then I saw that it was a somewhat revived thread)
    Sure, I get your point. I feel somewhat embaressed for that comment. It's too easy to take out of context and give wrong message (rather than the intended msg)
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jun '11 13:36
    Originally posted by Doward
    I do not disagree, it is the requirement after grace has been bestowed
    That has always been a requirement.
    Kelly
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jun '11 13:38
    Originally posted by Doward
    hmmm. yes, but belief in Christ is not a passive verb, it is an action verb. Belief in Christ, out of necessity, requires us to respond to that grace imparted freely by obeying the commands of Jesus to love God and walk humbly with him, to love mercy by loving our neighbors and to honor our parents with our just and upright behavior
    Isn't it great, that is what God wants! Amen
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree