1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 21:45
    In just simple terms and explinations, what does God want from us?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 22:11
    Originally posted by galveston75
    OK, iam back from vacation, and iam going to visit this place to inject some common sense in your discusions.

If anyone speaks goobly gook, i will let them know.

I will not argue with any goobly gook comments, but i must be hear, like it or not, to set things straight.

I exspect certain persons will boycott me, but that is no concern to me, as i will make my comments anyhow !

The answer to the Question is, that god wants nothing from us, except for us to live a full and happy wonderfull life, without disturbing the peace of another.

God doesnt give any rules about this, as the religious people would have us believe, and that is complete freedom, but everyone has a consciousness to know right from wrong, without consulting bogus scipture.

vishva
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 22:39
    A little less conversation, a little more action.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 23:46
    Fellowship, relationship, worship, love, praise to name a few.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 00:16
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    OK, iam back from vacation, and iam going to visit this place to inject some common sense in your discusions.

I will not argue with any goobly gook comments, but i must be hear, like it or not, to set things straight.

I exspect certain persons will boycott me, but that is no concern to me, as i ...[text shortened]... ryone has a consciousness to know right from wrong, without consulting bogus scipture.

vishva
    So if we do wrong, how does God view this? Should we answer to him?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 02:12
    To love Him with all out heart, soul, mind, and strength.

This is a no-brainer. It's the first commandment.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 02:15

I exspect certain persons will boycott me, but that is no concern to me, as i ...[text shortened]... ryone has a consciousness to know right from wrong, without consulting bogus scipture.

vishva
    "If anyone speaks goobly gook, i will let them know."

goobily goop gloogle glibily gook blibily gobby gooliy floop.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 02:17
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    A little less conversation, a little more action.
    Is that why they say action speaks louder than words?

Love is an action. No?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 02:53
    So if we do wrong, how does God view this? Should we answer to him?
    to Galvaston

With god there is no judgement, no condemnation and no sin, so if you do wrong, which is meaning that you make an error of judgement, then god has a law of cause and affect, and like gravity it is no respector of persons, and that means if a goog person puts their hand in fire, it will burn the same as if a not so good person puts their hand in fire.

So you see this law will teach you quickly, and gods judgement has nothing to do with it.

Judgement is a creation of the superstitious religious people, there is no judgement in the lord.

vishva
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 03:06
    to Galvaston

With god there is no judgement, no condemnation and no sin, so if you do wrong, which is meaning that you make an error of judgement, then god has a law of cause and affect, and like gravity it is no respector of persons, and that means if a goog person puts their hand in fire, it will burn the same as if a not so good person puts their ha ...[text shortened]... s a creation of the superstitious religious people, there is no judgement in the lord.

vishva
    You're a goofy bastard, ain'tcha?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 03:08
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Fellowship, relationship, worship, love, praise to name a few.
    to checkbaiter

God does not want to be worshiped, and that god of the bible, is a needy god and god is not needy.

Fellowship and love is a natural product of just living a full and happy life (its natural) meaning that you dont wake up in the morning and say to yourself, hey i think i will be loving today...no no....you are loving because loving is a permanent part of your character, and because your loving, you are naturally drawn into fellowship and relationship, without making a big plan for it seperately!

You see a loving heart will attract all things good, including fellowship and healthy relationship.

vishva
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 03:15
    Originally posted by josephw
    Is that why they say action speaks louder than words?

Love is an action. No?
    to josephw

Love is a state of mind, and a loving heart will have gratitude, respect, goodwill towards all, etc

Actions are a wittness to our mind, your correct

vishva
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 03:27
    to Galvaston

With god there is no judgement, no condemnation and no sin, so if you do wrong, which is meaning that you make an error of judgement, then god has a law of cause and affect, and like gravity it is no respector of persons, and that means if a goog person puts their hand in fire, it will burn the same as if a not so good person puts their ha ...[text shortened]... s a creation of the superstitious religious people, there is no judgement in the lord.

vishva
    And just curious as to how you know all this about him?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 04:20
    And just curious as to how you know all this about him?
    to galvasto75

Well its sought of like this ( and this is the short answer), why are people so ready to reject their own exsperiance, and just accept without question all the religious doctrine that is thrust at us since we are born???

When i decided to search for meaning in life,( at a young age) i looked at the messed up world, and asked myself, if there is so many religious people on earth, and every one is fighting and are unhappy, then i am not going to be part of that thankyou !

So i decided that in my quest to know the truth, that i would be totally honest with myself, and respect my own exsperience about what i percieve in the world around me, in other words i decided to honour my perceptions of things.

You see god is omnipresent meaning god is in you, so every person has a internal rudder or guidance system namely (god) and they just have to listen to that guidance, and be willing to acknowledge it.

You see most people, even religious people, dont believe god is within, and they think god is seperate from themselves, thats why we have the saying god is closer than hands and feet, because thats the real and wonderfull reality of us, and thats why i know what i know.

Have you ever wondered why a person can calculate a big equation faster than a calculator, because god within is the provider.

You see, the sad thing is that most religious people dont actually know that god is real, and they are just sentimental about the whole god thing, and they just believe in god, and i dont believe in god !! i know there is god (see the differance)

Knowing there,s a god absolutely, and believing in god, are differant, ...so dont believe there,s a god, KNOW THERES A GOD

vishva
  15. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 04:52
    Seek and you shall find and dont listen to fools and their foolish talk, this life is your one and only chance to make things right with God, now is the time to have your sins purged, to open an account with God.

Read the Bible and see for yourself as no one else can do it for you...lean not on your own understanding, but learn to trust in Gods word, and just because your understanding doesnt agree with something in Gods word is not an excuse to turn away from him, for it is times like this his word is stretching you...

as a born again christian we keep raising the bar, and the more we seek God, the more he reveals himself to you....Go now and find out as tomorrow maybe to late?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree