1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:10
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Christ denier be a hatin’.
    If anyone is a "Christ denier", it is you. You deny the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:161 edit
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    If anyone is a "Christ denier", it is you. You deny the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
    Actually, I don’t. Jesus said to believe on Him and I do.

You deny the deity of Jesus Christ. You think Jesus was just a man but can’t explain how “just a man” has the authority to say how one goes to heaven.

You’re still following the Old Testament - only now, according to you, the definition of what constitutes sin includes a lot of new offenses, the standard to go to heaven is absolute perfection and people no longer have a way to atone for sins.

Your and rajk’s satanic, Christ-denying and Christ-hating doctrines are a joke.

Edit: Sad!
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:33
    Actually, I don’t. Jesus said to believe on Him and I do.

You deny the deity of Jesus Christ. You think Jesus was just a man but can’t explain how “just a man” has the authority to say how one goes to heaven.

You’re still following the Old Testament - only now, according to you, the definition of what constitutes sin includes a lot of new offenses, ...[text shortened]... one for sins.

Your and rajk’s satanic, Christ-denying and Christ-hating doctrines are a joke.
    You're one of the most dishonest posters on this forum. In your desperation to find disparaging things to say, you spew nonsense without any regard to truth be it about others or about the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

You think Jesus was just a man but can’t explain how “just a man” has the authority to say how one goes to heaven.

John 5
    26“For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself; 27and He gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

You’re still following the Old Testament - only now, according to you, the definition of what constitutes sin includes a lot of new offenses, the standard to go to heaven is absolute perfection and people no longer have a way to atone for sins.

Matthew 5
    20“For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
    48“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:40
    You're one of the most dishonest posters on this forum. In your desperation to find disparaging things to say, you spew nonsense without any regard to truth be it about others or about the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

[b]You think Jesus was just a man but can’t explain how “just a man” has the authority to say how one goes to heaven.[ ...[text shortened]... ngdom of heaven.
    48[b]“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
    [/b]
    Did God the Father tell Jews to follow the Mosaic law? Did God the Father expect them to perfectly keep the Mosaic law?

Of course Jesus said God’s standard was perfection. It’s always been perfection. But you totally miss - whoosh! - that God enabled Old Testament Jews to atone for their sins by sacrificing animals just as Christ, under God’s New Covenant with man, is the one-time, perfect sacrifice for sin.

On your other point, do you realize that title refers to a Biblical prophecy from the Old Testament?
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:47
    Did God the Father tell Jews to follow the Mosaic law? Did God the Father expect them to perfectly keep the Mosaic law?

Of course Jesus said God’s standard was perfection. It’s always been perfection. But you totally miss - whoosh! - that God enabled Old Testament Jews to atone for their sins by sacrificing animals just as Christ, under God’s New Cove ...[text shortened]... our other point, do you realize that title refers to a Biblical prophecy from the Old Testament?
    Like usual, Romans spews nonsense without any regard to truth be it about others or about the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry. No matter how many times things are explained to him, he makes the same false accusations over and over again.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:49
    Like usual, Romans spews nonsense without any regard to truth be it about others or about the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry. No matter how many times things are explained to him, he makes the same false accusations over and over again.
    I see you’re avoiding more questions. No surprise there.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:511 edit
    I see you’re avoiding more questions. No surprise there.
    Like usual, Roman's dishonesty continues.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 01:59
    Like usual, Roman's dishonesty continues.
    Are you saying you didn’t (and don’t) avoid answering questions?

Now, you’re just trolling. It’s your usual response when people ask you questions that expose your doctrines as nonsense.

Sad!

Why not just admit your purpose on here is to drive people away from Christ? It’s not like it’s that hard to figure out.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 May '18 03:10
    Are you saying you didn’t (and don’t) avoid answering questions?

Now, you’re just trolling. It’s your usual response when people ask you questions that expose your doctrines as nonsense.

Sad!

Why not just admit your purpose on here is to drive people away from Christ? It’s not like it’s that hard to figure out.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 03:25

Sad!

11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 May '18 04:30
    You're one of the most dishonest posters on this forum.

Can you give one example of his dishonesty? I see you are resorting to ad hominems when you can't answer questions. If anything you are the one who is being dishonest.
  12. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    20 May '18 18:091 edit
    Using Christ's title "Son of man" as Scriptural proof that Jesus was just a man, is a dubious claim. There is a deeper meaning and a history behind the title and it was one of many titles. He was also called "my Lord," "the Christ," "Son of the living God," "my God," etc.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 May '18 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Using Christ's title "Son of man" as Scriptural proof that Jesus was just a man, is a dubious claim. There is a deeper meaning and a history behind the title and it was one of many titles. He was also called "my Lord," "the Christ," "Son of the living God," "my God," etc.
    Using Christ's title "Son of man" as Scriptural proof that Jesus was just a man, is a dubious claim.

Yes, it would be. But if you're referring to my citation of John 5:26-27, then you understand neither the context of my citation nor fully what Jesus was saying therein.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 16:28
    [b]Using Christ's title "Son of man" as Scriptural proof that Jesus was just a man, is a dubious claim.

Yes, it would be. But if you're referring to my citation of John 5:26-27, then you understand neither the context of my citation nor fully what Jesus was saying therein.[/b]
    You cannot explain away all the times Jesus said He came down from heaven and proceeded and came forth from the Father. You cannot explain all the times He identified as God. You cannot explain the Messianic prophecies He fulfilled.

There is so much you can’t explain because your “Jesus was just a man” doctrine is false. What I posted here is literally the tip of an iceberg; I just have no interest in repeating the dozens upon dozens of questions you’ve ignored because they prove your doctrine is false.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 May '18 18:481 edit
    You cannot explain away all the times Jesus said He came down from heaven and proceeded and came forth from the Father. You cannot explain all the times He identified as God. You cannot explain the Messianic prophecies He fulfilled.

There is so much you can’t explain because your “Jesus was just a man” doctrine is false. What I posted here is literall ...[text shortened]... ng the dozens upon dozens of questions you’ve ignored because they prove your doctrine is false.
    Just like I "can’t explain how 'just a man' has the authority to say how one goes to heaven"? The fact is that I could and did explain it via the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

If you remain true to form, you'll continue to claim that I can't explain it even though I have. Just as you do with other things.

As I said: "You're one of the most dishonest posters on this forum. In your desperation to find disparaging things to say, you spew nonsense without any regard to truth be it about others or about the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree