1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:13
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Just like I "can’t explain how 'just a man' has the authority to say how one goes to heaven"? The fact is that I could and did explain it via the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

If you remain true to form, you'll continue to claim that I can't explain it even though I have. Just as you do with other things.

As I said: "You're one of ...[text shortened]... y regard to truth be it about others or about the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry."
    You cannot explain away all the times Jesus said He came down from heaven and proceeded and came forth from the Father. You cannot explain all the times He identified as God. You cannot explain the Messianic prophecies He fulfilled.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:17
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You cannot explain away all the times Jesus said He came down from heaven and proceeded and came forth from the Father. You cannot explain all the times He identified as God. You cannot explain the Messianic prophecies He fulfilled.
    Just like I "can’t explain how 'just a man' has the authority to say how one goes to heaven"? The fact is that I could and did explain it via the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

If you remain true to form, you'll continue to claim that I can't explain it even though I have. Just as you do with other things.

As I said: "You're one of the most dishonest posters on this forum. In your desperation to find disparaging things to say, you spew nonsense without any regard to truth be it about others or about the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry."
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:18
    Bump for ToO
  4. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    22 May '18 04:50
    Bump for ToO
    This one's for dive. He may even know the song, I think it was quite popular in Europe back in the day. Singer is amazing.

YouTube : diving

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree