1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    Nah, stellspalfie is doing OK, and trying to engage you with his hypothetical ~ while you have been dodging his whole line of questioning to an almost comical degree. As for "sewage", you're a man who would call his own daughter a "whore" if she were a sexually active young woman! You are not one of "voices of reason" on this forum, let me assure you. 😀
    Hell, as long as you say so, right?
    Who are we to question your sense of what is right/wrong/indifferent, right?

So when your daughter starts giving sexual favors in exchange for money, you're going to call them... what, exactly?
    Silly willies?
    Wascally wabbits?

Good God, man: at least make an effort at using the same scale!
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:01
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    no that would be pretty unbecoming of a christian also.....unless i was the off spring of a viper, then it would be fine......unless it was his intent to cause offence then it would be unbecoming.
    Again, you with some idea of how a Christian (who shouldn't even exist) ought to behave.

Curious where you get your ideas on the matter.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:01
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    So when your daughter starts giving sexual favors in exchange for money, you're going to call them... what, exactly?
    You said all sexually active unmarried women are "whores", and there was nothing about it having to be "in exchange for money" for the word "whore" to be used. Have you forgotten saying it?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:02
    Again, you with some idea of how a Christian (who shouldn't even exist) ought to behave.

Curious where you get your ideas on the matter.
    all the christians i know (in the real world).
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    You said all sexually active unmarried women are "whores", and there was nothing about it having to be "in exchange for money" for the word "whore" to be used. Have you forgotten saying it?
    wow retrospective trolling, how droll.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow retrospective trolling, how droll.
    It was only a few days ago.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:05
    but Jesus said just that, 'you offspring of vipers', to those whom he perceived were his enemies. Was that also unbecoming?
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:07
    but Jesus said just that, 'you offspring of vipers', to those whom he perceived were his enemies. Was that also unbecoming?
    yep. i bet his dad give him a good talking to about it.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    It was only a few days ago.
    it doesn't matter, its dragging matters up from the recent past in an attempt to elicit some kind of emotive response.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:101 edit
    yep. i bet his dad give him a good talking to about it.
    really! was he also censured for making a rope and whipping the greedy capitalists out of the temple? why do you think that Christians should be held to account and have higher moral standards than the rest of mankind?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:11
    it doesn't matter, its dragging matters up from the recent past in an attempt to elicit some kind of emotive response.
    He said "A young woman who engages in promiscuous sexual activity is a whore and to call her anything else is an affront to moral valuation" a week ago. It's an example of "sewage". Very much on topic.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let's take the exchange of money out of it, then.

Your daughter has sexual relations with a different man every week.
    Your thoughts?
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:15
    I bet.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:17
    Let's take the exchange of money out of it, then.

Your daughter has sexual relations with a different man every week.
    Your thoughts?
    I'd advise her against it or at least try to get to the bottom of what's making her behave like that and see if I can help or support her. I am certainly not going to condemn her as a "whore". Sorry FreakyKBH, "sewage" is in the eye of the beholder. Your stuff about young women being "whores" is "sewage".
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:202 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    He said "A young woman who engages in promiscuous sexual activity is a whore and to call her anything else is an affront to moral valuation" a week ago. It's an example of "sewage". Very much on topic.
    It has nothing to with anything in this thread that I can think of and is nothing more than an attempt to elicit an emotive response or cause embarrassment. I suspect it may simply be another example of you being unwilling to give yourself the same license that others afford themselves for the only other person that I can think of that engages in retrospective trolling is Properknob.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree