What is the best religion?

What is the best religion?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
31 Mar 15
1 edit

If you had to choose on religion (besides your own, if you have one), which would it be? For me, I think it's Buddhism. Seems like more of a nice philosophy of life than a set of rules.

What about you all?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Apr 15

Originally posted by vivify
If you had to choose on religion (besides your own, if you have one), which would it be? For me, I think it's Buddhism. Seems like more of a nice philosophy of life than a set of rules.

What about you all?
Christianity.

Christ came out of the grave alive. All the Buddhas are still dead in theirs. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 15
1 edit

What about you all?
Yeah, something like that. I'm calling myself a 'Hindu' for better forum comprehension.

On the other hand it is embarrassing to be accosiated with the word 'religion' at all. If we have to explain ourselves in such terminology our own religion is the best , IMO. (Even if it just your own take on Buhhhism.)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Christianity.

Christ came out of the grave alive. All the Buddhas are still dead in theirs. 😏

Not only us out here, but you yourself should know you don't know squat about Buddhism. Just own up to your ignorance. It would bode better for you if you did.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Apr 15

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Not only us out here, but you yourself should know you don't know squat about Buddhism. Just own up to your ignorance. It would bode better for you if you did.
I know that Buddhism if false and full of lies, because Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one receives enlightenment but through Him. 😏

Moves
01 Apr 15

As RJ shows, the best religion is the one you have.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 Apr 15

What about you all?
If we are to believe RJHinds that Atheism is a religion then that gets
my vote. It would also be the world's fastest growing religion.

Closely followed by Pastafarianism - also growing as each Census shows.

O

Moves
01 Apr 15

Paganism, the original is best, loads of parties, plenty of gods to choose from.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
01 Apr 15

Originally posted by OdBod
Paganism, the original is best, loads of parties, plenty of gods to choose from.
Yes, those Hindus always seem to be having a good time.

Cape Town

Moves
01 Apr 15

What about you all?
Buddhism is quite varied.

I would choose a religion based on whether it is correct (or at least I believe it is correct) - which is why I haven't chosen one to date. I am not really into the idea of following a religion for social reasons or for self benefit. I do realise that a lot of people do choose a religion for social reasons, either to fit in with those around them, or to purposely stand out.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 Apr 15

I'm going to go for Islam, it'd be nice to be on the winning side for once.

rc

Moves
01 Apr 15
2 edits

What about you all?
Yes if I wasn't a fully ordained and duly appointed minister of the most high I would gravitate towards Buddhism. I would try to practice my religion through martial arts.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes if I wasn't a fully ordained and duly appointed minister of the most high I would gravitate towards Buddhism. I would try to practice my religion through martial arts.
Pure gold. 😡

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
01 Apr 15

Zoroastrianism.

It's an older, much simpler and purer religion where light is created out of darkness and everything has it's opposite. (Light;dark, good,evil). Pretty much the building block for all the monotheistic religions and hasn't been interpreted to death by man.

Failing that, i'd like to be a Jedi.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Apr 15

What about you all?
There isn't one besides Jesus Christ that I'd ever look at.