1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 07:49
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Sorry. Also the Kingdom of God has a mansion one probably for every person.
    its was not a dig at you RBHILL, but our Vedic friend. Interesting indeed, 'the house of my father has many abodes', i think you are referencing 🙂
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 07:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its was not a dig at you RBHILL, but our Vedic friend. Interesting indeed, 'the house of my father has many abodes', i think you are referencing 🙂
    I thought you where talking to it smells a little fishy guy.

But I am refering to what you say.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 08:10
    This thread is about the Kingdom of God, please do not pollute it with mere human philosophies and the teachings of imperfect men, limited in experience and prone to aberration. If you have anything valid to say, (to date all you have stated is that the Kingdom of God is a place) then let it be heard, otherwise start your own thread with regard to Vedic teaching, if you please.
    Vedic teachings are the only true spiritual teachings for mankind and it certainly belongs in this forum and in this thread.

I will not stand by and allow the animal killers religion to present false teachings.

Vedanta presents much information about the eternal spiritual abode of the Supreme Person.

The Supreme Spiritual Abode of the Personality of Godhead, is called Goloka Vrndavan, and this is all I will present to you, because at present you are not qualified to be presented additional knowledge, until you gain your sanity and admit that animal cruelty is sinful.

The first requirement to begin spiritual life is thorough honesty, and until you develop that I cannot present higher spirituality.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 08:124 edits
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Vedic teachings are the only true spiritual teachings for mankind and it certainly belongs in this forum and in this thread.

I will not stand by and allow the animal killers religion to present false teachings.

Vedanta presents much information about the eternal spiritual abode of the Supreme Person.

The Supreme Spiritual Abode of the Personality ...[text shortened]... itual life is thorough honesty, and until you develop that I cannot present higher spirituality.
    Then start your own-thread and stop polluting this one. The thread title is, What is the Kingdom of God, if it does not interest you or you have nothing to say that is relevant, then why are you spamming up the thread for persons who would like to discuss that subject? Does that speak to you of personal integrity and honesty? No, well see to your own spirituality before you profess to teach others.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 09:08
    Then start your own-thread and stop polluting this one. The thread title is, What is the Kingdom of God, if it does not interest you or you have nothing to say that is relevant, then why are you spamming up the thread for persons who would like to discuss that subject? Does that speak to you of personal integrity and honesty? No, well see to your own spirituality before you profess to teach others.
    Spirituality is like air....we all need it.

But we do not need false teachings from the animal killers.

Bonafide spiritual knowledge will always expose falsity in substitute religion, and persons upholding substitute religion will always become offended by such exposer.

The only proper and honest thing to do, is to lift your game and reject error, and not attack the bonafide messenger.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 10:00
    Spirituality is like air....we all need it.

But we do not need false teachings from the animal killers.

Bonafide spiritual knowledge will always expose falsity in substitute religion, and persons upholding substitute religion will always become offended by such exposer.

The only proper and honest thing to do, is to lift your game and reject error, and not attack the bonafide messenger.
    ok, i see that you have nothing other of substance nor of relevance to make. The only thing you know about the Kingdom of God is that its a place, profound, thank you for that.

Oh and i wouldn't presume to think for other people, you might just find out that they have minds of their own and well, who would believe it, might actually do some thinking for themselves.

Your posts are spiritually polluting , please take your pollution and pollute in your own thread,

7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 10:24
    ok, i see that you have nothing other of substance nor of relevance to make. The only thing you know about the Kingdom of God is that its a place, profound, thank you for that.

Oh and i wouldn't presume to think for other people, you might just find out that they have minds of their own and well, who would believe it, might actually do some thin ...[text shortened]... ution and pollute in your own thread,

Do you not listen...

Until you come to your sanity, and agree that animal cruelty is wrong, then I cannot talk of higher spirituality, for you would simple cheery pick it with your fault finding attitude.

The Vedanta has much knowledge of Godhead, giving colorful description of its residents and qualities, and this discussion is reserved for genuine persons.

Persons who cling to the teachings that animal cruelty is NOT wrong, are insincere and dishonest, for how could anyone state this with any conviction.....no one could do it.

Could you attend your local school on request to talk of Christianity, and stand before one hundred students in front of a microphone, and tell them animal cruelty is not wrong.....no one could do it, they would feel shameful.
  8. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 11:24
    Pudgenik: "Where your heart is there shall your treasure be."
    Beautiful. Less then 10 words needed to finish quarrels about right or wrong.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 11:36
    Do you not listen...

Until you come to your sanity, and agree that animal cruelty is wrong, then I cannot talk of higher spirituality, for you would simple cheery pick it with your fault finding attitude.

The Vedanta has much knowledge of Godhead, giving colorful description of its residents and qualities, and this discussion is reserved for genuine ...[text shortened]... one, and tell them animal cruelty is not wrong.....no one could do it, they would feel shameful.
    more spam,

thread is about the Kingdom of God, not animal cruelty, not Vedic hymns, not vegetarianism, its about the Kingdom of God, of which you know nothing other than its a place, so do us a favour and pollute somewhere else. All non relevant spam will henceforth be ignored.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 11:391 edit
    Originally posted by souverein
    Where your heart is..... is where shall be your treasure is very true, but it doesn't end quarrels, because it would require all persons involved to be throughly honest to accept that for some, their treasure cannot be classified as a treasure.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 11:40
    Originally posted by souverein
    Actually, Christ himself qualifies RBHills statement,

(Matthew 15:19-20) For example, out of the heart come wicked reasonings, murders, adulteries, fornications, thieveries, false testimonies, blasphemies.  These are the things defiling a man. . .

(Mark 7:20-23) . . .Further, he said: “That which issues forth out of a man is what defiles a man;  for from inside, out of the heart of men, injurious reasonings issue forth: fornications, thieveries, murders,  adulteries, covetings, acts of wickedness, deceit, loose conduct, an envious eye, blasphemy, haughtiness, unreasonableness.  All these wicked things issue forth from within and defile a man.”

It therefore seems to me to be incongruous with the teaching of the Christ that the Kingdom of God should reside within a person.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 12:21
    This thread is about the Kingdom of God, please do not pollute it with mere human philosophies and the teachings of imperfect men, limited in experience and prone to aberration. If you have anything valid to say, (to date all you have stated is that the Kingdom of God is a place) then let it be heard, otherwise start your own thread with regard to Vedic teaching, if you please.
    Hypocracy on so many levels 😲
  13. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 12:46
    Actually, Christ himself qualifies RBHills statement,

(Matthew 15:19-20) For example, out of the heart come wicked reasonings, murders, adulteries, fornications, thieveries, false testimonies, blasphemies.  These are the things defiling a man. . .

(Mark 7:20-23) . . .Further, he said: “That which issues forth out of a man is what defiles a man ...[text shortened]... congruous with the teaching of the Christ that the Kingdom of God should reside within a person.
    Do you really believe that sincerely listening to your heart would lead to disaster?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 13:01
    more spam,

thread is about the Kingdom of God, not animal cruelty, not Vedic hymns, not vegetarianism, its about the Kingdom of God, of which you know nothing other than its a place, so do us a favour and pollute somewhere else. All non relevant spam will henceforth be ignored.
    Spirituality encompasses all things because all things are rooted in spirituality.

I could present ten pages of knowledge of the Kingdom of God instantly, but before I could discuss things of this nature, persons would have to at least be willing to give up their dishonest acceptance that animal cruelty is not wrong.

If they continue to hold on to their false teaching, then they are not qualified to talk of the Kingdom of God....do you see that.

If someone is dishonest with their two times table....then they cannot be trusted with their ten times table.

I know that you have circled in your Bible many quotes of the Kingdom of God and are ready to unleash all theses quotes in this thread, but if your Bible has told us that animal cruelty is not wrong then can we really trust the Bible and its quotes.....think about this.
  15. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 13:40
    Spirituality encompasses all things because all things are rooted in spirituality.

I could present ten pages of knowledge of the Kingdom of God instantly, but before I could discuss things of this nature, persons would have to at least be willing to give up their dishonest acceptance that animal cruelty is not wrong.

If they continue to hold on to t ...[text shortened]... mal cruelty is not wrong then can we really trust the Bible and its quotes.....think about this.
    Could you tell us what you mean with animal cruelty, preferable in a separate thread.
    The subject seems all important to you. If such a thread already exists, I would appreciate a link. Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree