1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:35
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I have said again and again and again and again and AGAIN and AGAIN that my bitch about Rajk is not his "doctrine" but about his hypocrisy.

There's no "misconception", at least on my end.
    There is no "hypocrisy". He doesn't reveal personal information in order to make claims about works. And he doesn't ask people to reveal personal information in order to make claims about works. So there is no "hypocrisy". The debate is about what the correct doctrine is with regard to following the commandments of Jesus.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:37
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You seem to be locked in some kind of battle with Rajk999. What I have been telling you in my last few posts should help you see the mistake you are making about what the actual debate is. You responded to what Rajk999 has been arguing by telling everybody what 'good works' you are doing. You have the wrong end of the stick if you think Rajk999 thinks he requires that personal information from you. His debate here is about doctrine.
    rajk’s false doctrine of salvation by works goes up in smoke once people learn they can know they’re a child of God while they are still in earth.

rajk would have people believe they’ll die and nervously be biting their fingernails as God reviews their naughty and nice record to see if they made the cut for heaven. It’s such garbage.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:37
    You seem to be locked in some kind of battle with Rajk999. What I have been telling you in my last few posts should help you see the mistake you are making about what the actual debate is. You responded to what Rajk999 has been arguing by telling everybody what 'good works' you are doing. You have the wrong end of the stick if you think Rajk999 thinks he requires that personal information from you. His debate here is about doctrine.
    Have you been following this thread? It appears you haven't if you can blatantly mischaracterize what has gone on these last few pages. You also have an annoying habit of ignoring most of what I post.

And this makes arguing with you completely fruitless.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:39
    There is no "hypocrisy". He doesn't reveal personal information in order to make claims about works. And he doesn't ask people to reveal personal information in order to make claims about works. So there is no "hypocrisy". The debate is about what the correct doctrine is with regard to following the commandments of Jesus.
    rajk also never identifies what he considers to be good works or say how many one must do a day or whether bad works cancel out good works or what the weighting system is for various good works.

None of that would constitute personal information and goes right to the core of his false doctrine.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:42
    Have you been following this thread?
    Yes.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:43
    <<You have the wrong end of the stick if you think Rajk999 thinks he requires that personal information from you. His debate here is about doctrine.>>

This is a blatant lie. rajk has been condemning salvation by faith Christians to hell without knowing a single thing about what they do off RHP. I don’t blame suzianne for mentioning/correcting rajk, though it’s pointless to give the chest-puffer legitimacy in doing that.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:44
    Have you been following this thread? It appears you haven't if you can blatantly mischaracterize what has gone on these last few pages. You also have an annoying habit of ignoring most of what I post.

And this makes arguing with you completely fruitless.
    <<And this makes arguing with you completely fruitless.>>

Amen, sister.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '18 03:461 edit
    Why do you even give the tiniest little damn about "correct Christian doctrine"? It's not like you're actually going to start believing it. All you care about is ripping Christians apart like the lions in Nero's Coliseum, and you defend Rajk because he's someone you like because he allows you to do just that.
    All you care about is ripping Christians apart like the lions in Nero's Coliseum...

I find these topics interesting - including what followers of Jesus say about the "correct Christian doctrine". I also find it interesting how various believers behave, both intellectually and interpersonally, as they propagate their differing ideologies.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 May '18 04:03
    Yes.
    I only just realised what is going on in this thead .. been busy. You have the patience of Job with these two nutcases who cannot understand simple english.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '18 04:05
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I only just realised what is going on in this thead .. been busy. You have the patience of Job with these two nutcases who cannot understand simple english.
    Suzianne does not understand what the word "hypocrisy" means.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 04:08
    [b]All you care about is ripping Christians apart like the lions in Nero's Coliseum...

I find these topics interesting - including what followers of Jesus say about the "correct Christian doctrine". I also find it interesting how various believers behave, both intellectually and interpersonally, as they propagate their differing ideologies.[/b]
    I also find interesting how atheists and Christ deniers behave, particularly the endless trolling, bearing of false witness, blatant lying, misrepresenting what salvation by faith Christians have said and condemning people to hell.

Sick!
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 04:09
    Another meaningless post from the Christ denier.

No surprise there.
  13. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    05 May '18 04:24
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Do people have a choice whether or not they want to believe in God? If not, is there an external force that causes people to believe?
    The question is how deep does God's grace go? Does it cross the line and captivate your heart (whereas everything else follows), or, does it stop just short of the line and wait for you to accept it?

It's one of the biggest lines of demarcation between Christians (of which I include Catholics).
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 May '18 04:25
    Suzianne does not understand what the word "hypocrisy" means.
    Neither does she know what doctrine is. She is anxious to talk about herself and thinks anyone cares two hoots about that
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 05:21
    Neither does she know what doctrine is. She is anxious to talk about herself and thinks anyone cares two hoots about that
    She only did it because you’ve been lying in saying that salvation by faith Christians don’t obey Christ’s commandments or do good works.

It’s all part of the sinful chest-puffing routine you go through so you feel better about yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree