What must I do to be saved from hell?

What must I do to be saved from hell?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
09 Sep 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I am God, the other gods I don't care about. 🙂

The only thing I say is that the existance of god cannot be proven. Those who belive otherwise are delusional.
Well I'm glad you believe you don't exist.

N

The sky

Moves
09 Sep 09

Is the rest of the content of that link also rubbish?
It isn't rubbish, it's satire. Which makes me wonder if daniel58 has been putting up an act all the time and is actually an atheist. If that's the case, well played!

Wisconsin

Moves
10 Sep 09

Prove the existance of god...
It is not my job to prove to you the existance of God. That is the job of the Holy Spirit. If you are truely seeking to know about God ask him to come into your heart with all Sincerity and he will show himself to you in many differant ways.
I like you did not believe that God could do anything or even Existed so I put God to the test, Back in 1988 I stuck up my middle finger and Laughed at God and said, if there is a God then you should be able to cut this finger off! Next day I had an accident at work and that same finger was cut off at the first knuckle. He has from that time onward shown himself to me in many many differant ways. It is up to you to seek him

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by Gary Weaver
It is not my job to prove to you the existance of God. That is the job of the Holy Spirit. If you are truely seeking to know about God ask him to come into your heart with all Sincerity and he will show himself to you in many differant ways.
I like you did not believe that God could do anything or even Existed so I put God to the test, Back in 1988 I st ...[text shortened]... om that time onward shown himself to me in many many differant ways. It is up to you to seek him
Clinging to a finger to prove the existence of your so called "god" cheapens the teaching of your so called "holy scripture"
😵

Wisconsin

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by black beetle
Clinging to a finger to prove the existence of your so called "god" cheapens the teaching of your so called "holy scripture"
😵
Like I said it is not up to me to prove the existence of God. I respect what ever you believe.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Sep 09

Like I said it is not up to me to prove the existence of God. I respect what ever you believe.
I respect your beliefs too
😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by divegeester
Pretend you have 2 minutes to explain salvation to an enquiring unbeliever. What are the key facts assuming the person has the ability to believe what you say - what indeed would you say. A question to all faiths and denominations especially:

> Mormons

> Jehovah Witnesses

> Muslims

I'm looking for straight forward but all encompassing respo ...[text shortened]... ave to believe, and what if anything should I do to prevent myself going to hell?

Thank you.
edit: "What do I have to believe, and what if anything should I do to prevent myself going to hell?"

You have Life, the best dream of Kosmos, and already have been blessed with countless gifts, and still you believe that you have to believe that you have to “be saved” by means of believing that a specific product of somebody else’s mind is the key for your salvation from another specific product of somebody else’s mind
😵

F

Moves
10 Sep 09
2 edits

It is not my job to prove to you the existance of God.
It's not mine either, to prove the non-existance of the christian god. Neither can be done.

Why? It's religion.

So when Daniel ask me to prove anything religious, then he is totally out of order.

Let's prove that god doesn't hear prayers:
"Dear christian god, if I'm wrong about what I've written so far, then kill me with a lightening bolt!"
If you don't ever hear from me again, then it's a proof that god hears prayers. Otherwise it's a proof that the christian god is either stupid or deaf. Or rather non-existant.

j

Moves
13 Sep 09

It's not mine either, to prove the non-existance of the christian god. Neither can be done.

Why? It's religion.

So when Daniel ask me to prove anything religious, then he is totally out of order.

"Dear christian god, if I'm wrong about what I've written so far, then kill me with a lightening bolt!"
If ...[text shortened]... it's a proof that the christian god is either stupid or deaf. Or rather non-existant.
Fabian Enas, you won't find God that way:

http://www.youtube.com/carmvideos#play/all/E3B78F02BBB52BA7-all/2/0EgK-VquRko

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Sep 09

Originally posted by divegeester
Pretend you have 2 minutes to explain salvation to an enquiring unbeliever. What are the key facts assuming the person has the ability to believe what you say - what indeed would you say. A question to all faiths and denominations especially:

> Mormons

> Jehovah Witnesses

> Muslims

I'm looking for straight forward but all encompassing respo ...[text shortened]... ave to believe, and what if anything should I do to prevent myself going to hell?

Thank you.
You can DO nothing.

Trusting in what Jesus DID at the cross on our behalf is all one can do without doing anything at all.

d

Moves
13 Sep 09

Why? It's religion.

If ...[text shortened]... it's a proof that the christian god is either stupid or deaf. Or rather non-existant.
http://www.allaboutcreation.org/scientific-proof-of-god-faq.htm

Why would He want to do that? You could just commit suicide, He will take you when He is ready not you, He doesn't answer every prayer as in exactly what they want, so if I asked if He would let me kill you then He wouldn't grant it because me killing you would be a sin.

F

Moves
13 Sep 09

Originally posted by daniel58
http://www.allaboutcreation.org/scientific-proof-of-god-faq.htm

Why would He want to do that? You could just commit suicide, He will take you when He is ready not you, He doesn't answer every prayer as in exactly what they want, so if I asked if He would let me kill you then He wouldn't grant it because me killing you would be a sin.
So he doesn't hear every prayer? Only those he want's to hear? Well, then the preasts are all wrong, according to you.

d

Moves
13 Sep 09

So he doesn't hear every prayer? Only those he want's to hear? Well, then the preasts are all wrong, according to you.
He hears every prayer but He doesn't always answer every prayer the way you (or anyone) else wants it answered.

F

Moves
16 Sep 09

Originally posted by daniel58
He hears every prayer but He doesn't always answer every prayer the way you (or anyone) else wants it answered.
So, like every prayer can reach a stone physicly, it, likes god, doesn't react. Kind of god to worship, eh?

d

Moves
16 Sep 09

So, like every prayer can reach a stone physicly, it, likes god, doesn't react. Kind of god to worship, eh?
No, no, no He does react just not always the way we want Him to. NO!