1. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 21:39
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    Well i believe in the blood drinking and how one can aquire energy, also the transformation, as well as the form I believe in is closely relatd to catholosim, and I know I spelled that wrong, but we have to do a ritual every time we drink blood to tell god that we are sorry for what we did and to ask for forgiveness., and if you want to know anymore, just go ahead and ask
    What advantage does blood provide over glucose?

What is the transformation you are referring to? To immortality on earth?

Do you drink each others' blood? Or is someone designated the supplier on particular evenings?

Do you feel that sharing blood creates a powerful sense of community?

You are just what this forum needs: an injection of committed paganism. It's such a refreshing change!
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 21:50
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    What advantage does blood provide over glucose?

What is the transformation you are referring to? To immortality on earth?

Do you drink each others' blood? Or is someone designated the supplier on particular evenings?

Do you feel that sharing blood creates a powerful sense of community?

You are just what this forum needs: an injection of committed paganism. It's such a refreshing change!
    Ok the advantage of blood is this, it is more easily assimilated into he body so to say, and well, as far the transformation, we go though a few changes such as well, in the normal human they can't drink human blood all too well, but we seem to be able to quite well, we do tend to have an advertance to light, and to garlic, but unlike most vampires you see in movies, the sun won't kill us, a coss won't kill us, holy water won't kill us. and we can die, that's what slayers do, though most vampires tend to live a longer life than most humans.

Now the dinking of the blood, usualy the one to supply it is one who is part of the clan but still mortal, I was that person for a while, they are careful, you only take what you need, but keep in the body more than isn needed. This is usualy done on the full moon.

And the shareing of blood for vampires well, lets just say 2 vampires drinking eachothers blood is the human equivilant to makeing out.

and thank you i always like to add a bit of controversy, and if anyone still has questions please ask, or you can e-mail me at karrattkid@hotmail.com, I have MSN too
  3. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 21:59
    Ok the advantage of blood is this, it is more easily assimilated into he body so to say, and well, as far the transformation, we go though a few changes such as well, in the normal human they can't drink human blood all too well, but we seem to be able to quite well, we do tend to have an advertance to light, and to garlic, but unlike most vampires you ...[text shortened]... ll has questions please ask, or you can e-mail me at karrattkid@hotmail.com, I have MSN too
    Thanks for this interesting information.

You state: "the one to supply it is one who is part of the clan but still mortal"

Are you implying that some of your associates are not still mortal?

This would contradict you claim in the first paragraph that "and we can die".

Which is it? I'm very curious to learn!
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:04
    Thanks for this interesting information.

You state: "the one to supply it is one who is part of the clan but still mortal"

Are you implying that some of your associates are not still mortal?

This would contradict you claim in the first paragraph that "and we can die".

Which is it? I'm very curious to learn!
    More or less with vampire the term mortal is used for a human, as is the same for dragons and other creatures like that... if that makes any sense to you 😉
  5. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:06
    More or less with vampire the term mortal is used for a human, as is the same for dragons and other creatures like that... if that makes any sense to you 😉
    So, would you still designate yourself human, or not?
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:08
    So, would you still designate yourself human, or not?
    At this point, I am something called a Dampeel, because of a nice little slayer incident, I was being transformed, but halfway though a slayer busted in, and so i was only half changed, but as I said, it may be easier to speak about such things in an IM format, for it seems you are the only one truely interested in me
  7. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:11
    At this point, I am something called a Dampeel, because of a nice little slayer incident, I was being transformed, but halfway though a slayer busted in, and so i was only half changed, but as I said, it may be easier to speak about such things in an IM format, for it seems you are the only one truely interested in me
    You'll get a lot of interest, don't worry. Keep talking about Lucifer and I guarantee an audience.
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:13
    You'll get a lot of interest, don't worry. Keep talking about Lucifer and I guarantee an audience.
    Now why would one say such a thing?
  9. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:15
    Now why would one say such a thing?
    Well, there are people here who are not--how shall I put it--fans of Satan. They will seek to contest your practices and beliefs.
  10. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:18
    Well, there are people here who are not--how shall I put it--fans of Satan. They will seek to contest your practices and beliefs.
    and I will rise up to that chalenge and I will defend what I believe
  11. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:21
    and I will rise up to that chalenge and I will defend what I believe
    I recommend chatting with FreakyKBH especially.

He's not keen on the whole Lucifer thing.
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:24
    I recommend chatting with FreakyKBH especially.

He's not keen on the whole Lucifer thing.
    Hmm, I see, I just may have to do that, and pawno, I have a feeling we could be good friends
  13. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:25
    Hmm, I see, I just may have to do that, and pawno, I have a feeling we could be good friends
    Who? You and FreakyKBH?
  14. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:271 edit
    Who? You and FreakyKBH?
    no, you and me
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 00:17
    Hi there, first ever post so bear with me. Ayamethesnake, are you sure you're a vampire and not just a virgin? You seem a little desperate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree