What religion is more spiritually correct?

What religion is more spiritually correct?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by ayamethesnake
Yes, but then, that is when you ae careful, and if you ask, just say you have caps
But where do you get inch and a half caps???

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
But where do you get inch and a half caps???
www.vampfangs.com well theirs are 2 inch though

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

www.vampfangs.com well theirs are 2 inch though
Hang on a sec!

The fangs at www.vampfangs.com are artifical appendages rather than humongous homegrown incisors!

Are your fangs 100% organic?

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Hang on a sec!

The fangs at www.vampfangs.com are artifical appendages rather than humongous homegrown incisors!

Are your fangs 100% organic?
yes they are, they are my own teeth

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

yes they are, they are my own teeth
What does your dentist say about them? He/she must be intrigued!

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

What does your dentist say about them? He/she must be intrigued!
yes, but she cleans them none the less though she finds their health rather impecable

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

yes, but she cleans them none the less though she finds their health rather impecable
But doesn't she find it odd you have two teeth that are twice to three times as long as all your others?

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

But doesn't she find it odd you have two teeth that are twice to three times as long as all your others?
She thinks that whatever it is that is doing that they are ok as long as they are cavity free

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

She thinks that whatever it is that is doing that they are ok as long as they are cavity free
But, suppose, by way of analogy, one of my toes grew to twice to three times the size of the others. My chiropodist would hardly say that it was okay whatever it is that they are doing as long as they are healthy. She would be taken aback at the anomaly!

Why is your dentist not astounded?

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

But, suppose, by way of analogy, one of my toes grew to twice to three times the size of the others. My chiropodist would hardly say that it was okay whatever it is that they are doing as long as they are healthy. She would be taken aback at the anomaly!

Why is your dentist not astounded?
don't ask me

h

Cosmos

Moves
15 Jul 06

don't ask me
Yeah, don't ask him - what is the point, he is clearly a liar!

Grew 2 of his teeth longer than the rest...it's a wind up, Pawnokeyhole. (or are you just pushing him to see how far he will lie?)

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardgee
Yeah, don't ask him - what is the point, he is clearly a liar!

Grew 2 of his teeth longer than the rest...it's a wind up, Pawnokeyhole. (or are you just pushing him to see how far he will lie?)
hey, maybe I got them cosmeticly lenthened, hey they'd still be my own teeth, oh, and I'm a dudette

h

Cosmos

Moves
15 Jul 06

hey, maybe I got them cosmeticly lenthened, hey they'd still be my own teeth, oh, and I'm a dudette
Hi Carumba!!! A dudette vampire....I have something here you can suck until the cows come home...I think I am under your spell...

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardgee
Hi Carumba!!! A dudette vampire....I have something here you can suck until the cows come home...I think I am under your spell...
really now, why do you say that?

h

Cosmos

Moves
15 Jul 06

really now, why do you say that?
You know why...I am mesmerised...your vampiric ability has captured me...carefull with those sharp teeth now...ahhhhhh.....