What religion is more spiritually correct?

What religion is more spiritually correct?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardgee
You know why...I am mesmerised...your vampiric ability has captured me...carefull with those sharp teeth now...ahhhhhh.....
Well then come closer and I shall show you something

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
15 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by howardgee
Yeah, don't ask him - what is the point, he is clearly a liar!

Grew 2 of his teeth longer than the rest...it's a wind up, Pawnokeyhole. (or are you just pushing him to see how far he will lie?)
Hey, I'm just asking questions out of sheer curiosity...

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by ayamethesnake
hey, maybe I got them cosmeticly lenthened, hey they'd still be my own teeth, oh, and I'm a dudette
So, if I got a hair-extension, would it still be my own hair?

p

Moves
15 Jul 06
1 edit

At this point, I am something called a Dampeel, because of a nice little slayer incident, I was being transformed, but halfway though a slayer busted in, and so i was only half changed, but as I said, it may be easier to speak about such things in an IM format, for it seems you are the only one truely interested in me
Thanks for the rec scottishinnz. I'm sorry about my earlier post though. Very insulting. I too used to play roleplaying games. If I had a dime for every time a slayer bust in during a transformation... I lost track of what I am now. I think I'm a squid.

I played dungeons and dragons til I was nineteen too so I guess if you grow up in the next two years you've beaten me.

I never talked about it as if it was real though...

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
So, if I got a hair-extension, would it still be my own hair?
well, in hair, yu can get it cut and the like with teeth, they do it with... I forget what it is... and well, you don't often change something like your teeth, though to tell the truth, when actual transformation hapens senses highten, so therefore, to the tongue the fangs seem sharper, at which point they do lengthing to about an inch, which actualy is about the size one with eye teeth will generaly have, though with eye teeth, they are duller. so yea, about a half inch of mine aren't truely mine though my vampiric family and the like think that it is anyway, and say I shoulden't deny that they are my own teeth.

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by pongopongo
Thanks for the rec scottishinnz. I'm sorry about my earlier post though. Very insulting. I too used to play roleplaying games. If I had a dime for every time a slayer bust in during a transformation... I lost track of what I am now. I think I'm a squid.

I played dungeons and dragons til I was nineteen too so I guess if you grow up in the next two years you've beaten me.

I never talked about it as if it was real though...
heh, I've never played D&D, so let me tell you something, it wasn't all fake, I remember every minute of it

p

Moves
15 Jul 06

heh, I've never played D&D, so let me tell you something, it wasn't all fake, I remember every minute of it
Fair enough. I stand corrected. It's just that I was at Uni with a bunch of people who pretended to be vampires. They were all weird looking and smelled bad. Most were overweight, none had any social skills to speak of and all were probably picked on at school. They used to carry out rituals on the stone circle in one of the fields by my town until they found out that it wasn't an ancient pagan ritual magic site, but had in fact been built for a TV show in the 80's.

However, If you say you're the real thing and the entire world's understanding of biology and physics are flawed then who am I to argue?

Do you like Iron Maiden?

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by pongopongo
Fair enough. I stand corrected. It's just that I was at Uni with a bunch of people who pretended to be vampires. They were all weird looking and smelled bad. Most were overweight, none had any social skills to speak of and all were probably picked on at school. They used to carry out rituals on the stone circle in one of the fields by my town until they f ...[text shortened]... nding of biology and physics are flawed then who am I to argue?

Do you like Iron Maiden?
Yes, I do like them, though I was only introduced to the band recently, I generaly listen to stuff such as Nightwish, Cruxshadow, and Jack off Jill, and as far as the arguement, perhaps the thing was, they weren't vampiricly raised meaning haveing a true sire, one who teaches them the ways and eventualy transforms them

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
15 Jul 06

well, in hair, yu can get it cut and the like with teeth, they do it with... I forget what it is... and well, you don't often change something like your teeth, though to tell the truth, when actual transformation hapens senses highten, so therefore, to the tongue the fangs seem sharper, at which point they do lengthing to about an inch, which actualy i ...[text shortened]... y and the like think that it is anyway, and say I shoulden't deny that they are my own teeth.
You shuffle assertions and denials with the dexterity of a card-shark shuffling cards.

Have you fully signed up to the distinction between "seems" and "is"?

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

You shuffle assertions and denials with the dexterity of a card-shark shuffling cards.

Have you fully signed up to the distinction between "seems" and "is"?
Yes I do know the diffrence, heh, I'm not a writer for nothing now..., but seriously here, I am a vampire in more ways than one, and I will not deny it, then again I will also tell you the truth that my mind percieves as real.

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
15 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957
Have you tried the Unitarian Universalists yet? Even you would be welcome there.
I used to be one of those. Rwingett may indeed find them interesting; they were a little too socially-minded and hypocrtical about it for me, but that may have been specific to my congregation. Good call.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
16 Jul 06

Originally posted by royalchicken
I used to be one of those. Rwingett may indeed find them interesting; they were a little too socially-minded and hypocrtical about it for me, but that may have been specific to my congregation. Good call.
Unitarians are defined as those who believe in, at most, one God.

E

Moves
16 Jul 06

Yes I do know the diffrence, heh, I'm not a writer for nothing now..., but seriously here, I am a vampire in more ways than one, and I will not deny it, then again I will also tell you the truth that my mind percieves as real.
says, the rating of 861

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Jul 06

Well i believe in the blood drinking and how one can aquire energy, also the transformation, as well as the form I believe in is closely relatd to catholosim, and I know I spelled that wrong, but we have to do a ritual every time we drink blood to tell god that we are sorry for what we did and to ask for forgiveness., and if you want to know anymore, just go ahead and ask
You ask forgiveness from whom and beside energy what about
diseases too, since bodily fluids can carry more than a few other
things beside energy?
Kelly

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
16 Jul 06

Unitarians are defined as those who believe in, at most, one God.
I think you'll find most UUs believe in a different number of gods each Sunday.