What religion is more spiritually correct?

What religion is more spiritually correct?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
16 Jul 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
Unitarians are defined as those who believe in, at most, one God.
Can you give a source for this? The information I have found on the internet so far doesn't say anything about what number of gods Unitarians can believe in.

a

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by KellyJay
You ask forgiveness from whom and beside energy what about
diseases too, since bodily fluids can carry more than a few other
things beside energy?
Kelly
That there is why we are careful, and we ask forgiveness from god, you see the drinking of blood in some circles is called the unholy comunion, and I know I cant spell, and about the rateing remark, I last played in 2nd grade, I have to get back into it and besides I pretty much have to relearn the game, now as far as things such as AIDS and the like, what happens is this, we know eachother, we keep no secrets, so if one has contracted something like that then we do not feed from them.

H

Moves
23 Aug 06

Your mum!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Aug 06
1 edit

Originally posted by ayamethesnake
That there is why we are careful, and we ask forgiveness from god, you see the drinking of blood in some circles is called the unholy comunion, and I know I cant spell, and about the rateing remark, I last played in 2nd grade, I have to get back into it and besides I pretty much have to relearn the game, now as far as things such as AIDS and the like, ...[text shortened]... we keep no secrets, so if one has contracted something like that then we do not feed from them.
Missed this reply sorry.
I have to say that you are still playing a game since sometimes the
person spreading a disease may not know it till after a few other
people have been given it by them.
Kelly

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Aug 06

Originally posted by rwingett
All religions are spiritually bankrupt to an equal degree. None of them is worth a farthing.
Most especially the ones that pretend they are intermediaries between you and some god. If there is a god, no human has any more access or any less than anyone else so there is no need of churchs, synagogs, mosques, shrines or any of that useless crap. Those things exist to capture the minds of men and women so the leaders can feel in control which is what they all desparately want.

p

Moves
26 Aug 06

Didn't feel like reading all the 7 pages but the question which is more correct, ain't that what wars are fought over?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Aug 06

Originally posted by pizzintea
Didn't feel like reading all the 7 pages but the question which is more correct, ain't that what wars are fought over?
no
KJ

p

Moves
26 Aug 06

Originally posted by KellyJay
no
KJ
Not even holy wars?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Aug 06

Originally posted by pizzintea
Not even holy wars?
People do all kinds of thing for power, money, land, faith and so on.
They may claim to do them for xyz and really only act out of abc. I
am sure people who fought for religious reasons, and today are
fighting and dying for reasons of faith. That does not mean that
everyone who is calling on people to die for the 'faith' whatever faith
that is, is doing so for religion themselves.
Kelly

F

Moves
31 Aug 06

Since there is only one God, there can only be one true church. The Catholic Church is the true church founded by God, and the fact can be proven and has been using human reason. However, this is not the forum for such a proof.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by FischerMH
Since there is only one God, there can only be one true church. The Catholic Church is the true church founded by God, and the fact can be proven and has been using human reason. However, this is not the forum for such a proof.
Then it is also not the forum for such dubious statements. Do feel free to back that up, or retract it.

F

Moves
31 Aug 06

The truth is that there is no great ideas developed on any internet forum. I simply set forth the truth. If you are interested, then there are plenty of books that prove the faith through reason. Any Catholic Apologetics book written before 1940 or so.

No I will not retract the my assertion.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
31 Aug 06

The truth is that there is no great ideas developed on any internet forum. I simply set forth the truth. If you are interested, then there are plenty of books that prove the faith through reason. Any Catholic Apologetics book written before 1940 or so.

Fine. You can start by proving that God exists.

F

Moves
31 Aug 06

Prove he does not

L

Moves
31 Aug 06

"Prove the faith through reason"?

That's a good one. (Ba-dump-tish!!)