"What would the world look like if all people..."

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
19 Feb 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
Oh, I can assure you that I think you have lost it and am going to continue thinking it. And I strongly suspect that anyone else who reads our recent discussion will think it too.

[b]There are many thing in this world that people will never understand. And just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Can you see Air?

Sorry, but if y ...[text shortened]... nt for 'anything goes', you are mistaken.
I strongly recommend that you seek professional help.[/b]
Sorry, i'm too far gone for any professional help. ha ha

Cape Town

Moves
19 Feb 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
We call them Svenguls.
You say 'we' several times in your post. Are there other humans involved or is the 'we' you and angels?

Cape Town

Moves
19 Feb 14

Sorry, i'm too far gone for any professional help. ha ha
Its not a joke, and I think you will find that modern medicine has come a long way since '79 and that they can help a lot.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Feb 14

Certainly.

I first became involved after a number of spiritual experiences involving God and my walk with Him. Starting back in the winter of '79. The Lord had me work with seven Angels, all of whom are still with me.

All the work from then till now would take a while to explain. Presently i work with just over 290 million Angels. Baruch Sader, Eucli ...[text shortened]... work with are from the choirs known as Dominion and Powers. All the commanders are Arch-Angels.
Most interesting Pudegnik. Just to repeat what many are thinking now .. this guy is crazy .. end of story. But I think insanity is likely to show up in the other stuff you write, and I have not seen 'crazy' written all over your other posts. On the contrary you are one of the few people here that write stuff exactly the way Christ or the Bible has it. Its only when you write about your personal spiritual experiences then it looks way out of the ordinary, and that might be a good thing. Hopefully you can shed some light on things that we are not aware of.

So Im not going to doubt that you are telling the truth. However you should bear in mind that for many [me too], I have never come across anyone who relate such experiences. I have come across some who speak of spiritual experiences wth demons, evil spirits, evil spells etc but when I question further, their story falls apart and they begin to sound like a mental case.

I have a question. If you and your good guys have eliminated 10,000 [or millions] of the bad guys how come the world seems to be getting more and more evil? Isn't your work suppose to improve things in the world?

P

Moves
19 Feb 14
2 edits

You say 'we' several times in your post. Are there other humans involved or is the 'we' you and angels?
There are a number of humans involved. Of those breathing air myself and usually one other. There have been times as many as 12 have been involved. Of those who are human but don't breath air anymore, thousands. And the rest are Angels.

For the Christians that don't understand, the gulf of the scripture is between hell and earth, not heaven and earth. If it was between heaven and earth, Jesus could never have come in the first place. God won't break His own laws.

P

Moves
19 Feb 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Most interesting Pudegnik. Just to repeat what many are thinking now .. this guy is crazy .. end of story. But I think insanity is likely to show up in the other stuff you write, and I have not seen 'crazy' written all over your other posts. On the contrary you are one of the few people here that write stuff exactly the way Christ or the Bible has it. Its on ...[text shortened]... seems to be getting more and more evil? Isn't your work suppose to improve things in the world?
You can not KILL a demon. The phrase i always use during spiritual warfare after defeating the darkness is. "In the name of Jesus, i cast you to Him" I won't cast demons to hell directly. Even though that is where they end up for a while.

When people sin, it is like an invitation for the darkness to come back from the pit. Kind of like a revolving door. The longest i've ever been able to keep a particular demon off the planet is about 6 months.

There is another way i deal with the darkness, and i explained on the side to someone else on this forum. But i really can't get into it here. Most of the readers don't have the type of faith that is needed. It would seriously test there limits.

P

Moves
19 Feb 14
1 edit

Its not a joke, and I think you will find that modern medicine has come a long way since '79 and that they can help a lot.
I'm sure the friends of Galileo said the same to him. i'm just a spiritual version

Cape Town

Moves
19 Feb 14

I'm sure the friends of Galileo said the same to him.
Why would you say that? Did he act crazy? I don't know much about him.

i'm just a spiritual version
You are quite seriously delusional and professional help is certainly advisable.

D

Moves
19 Feb 14
1 edit

Cape Town

Moves
20 Feb 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
That's not what I asked. I asked whether or not, by not declaring war on the USSR, we can say that they did prevent war with the USSR.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
"What would the world look like if all people were atheists?"

"I am interested in how atheists would see the world if there was no mention of any God or gods? Would it be possible? Is it your opinion the world would be a better place? If so, in what way? What would you speak against then? Things are not always as they appear; it's a matter of perception. The eyes can only see what the mind has, is, or will be prepared to comprehend. I am Lion, hear me ROAR! Meow." http://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9514

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Feb 14

Certainly.

I first became involved after a number of spiritual experiences involving God and my walk with Him. Starting back in the winter of '79. The Lord had me work with seven Angels, all of whom are still with me.

All the work from then till now would take a while to explain. Presently i work with just over 290 million Angels. Baruch Sader, Eucli ...[text shortened]... work with are from the choirs known as Dominion and Powers. All the commanders are Arch-Angels.
Sounds tiring. Best of luck.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Feb 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
[b]"What would the world look like if all people were atheists?"

"I am interested in how atheists would see the world if there was no mention of any God or gods? Would it be possible? Is it your opinion the world would be a better place? If so, in what way? What would you speak against then? T ...[text shortened]... I am Lion, hear me ROAR! Meow." http://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9514[/b]
Imagine a world totally populated by men and women without a glimmer of hope, without Christ,
without eternal life sharing His happiness: what loneliness; what a waste; what sorrow...

Cape Town

Moves
21 Feb 14

Imagine a world totally populated by men and women without a glimmer of hope, without Christ,
without eternal life sharing His happiness: what loneliness; what a waste; what sorrow...
Finally, he comes clean and says what he really wanted to say, not what he originally asked. A bit of honesty saves us all a lot of time.

Infidel

Moves
21 Feb 14

This is happening more and more in quite a few European countries. You think there's more and more sorrow in The Netherlands for instance?