"What would the world look like if all people..."

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
17 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
You don't need to beat around the bush here. We're all adults, so just spit it out. I'll wait for you to actually say what I think you're implying before I write you off as another fundamentalist nutjob.
As in all countries of the world, there are many beautiful people who just want to live their lives undisturbed by want to be types. Who are the want to be types. Those who like to monopolize others whether it is financially, or by power control. Primarily through power and greed.

In Sweden as like in New York there is a peculiar darkness that focuses on greed and power over others.

Certainly you can find similar entities around the world, but it is far stronger in these two areas than anywhere else.

Cape Town

Moves
17 Feb 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Certainly you can find similar entities around the world, but it is far stronger in these two areas than anywhere else.
Did you know this before or after Sweden was mentioned in this thread?

What are the darkness levels in South Korea? I am thinking of going there one day.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Feb 14

It doesn't mean they've 'prevented' any wars either. Look at Switzerland. They've been neutral a long, long time, yet that sure as hell didn't stop either of two World Wars to rage on all around them.
It is a little known fact that Switzerland released two squadrons of
cuckoos from clocks to dive bomb Nazi tanks and they were also
responsible for supplying German Army Officers with watches
designed to gain a second every month (thus shortening the war).

Maybe they could have done more ... but what exactly?

Cape Town

Moves
18 Feb 14

Suzianne,
I hope you will either:
1. Tell us how you know that Sweden has not prevented any wars.
or
2. Admit that you got it wrong, and do not know.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Feb 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
Suzianne,
I hope you will either:
1. Tell us how you know that Sweden has not prevented any wars.
or
2. Admit that you got it wrong, and do not know.
You can do this exercise yourself.

List all wars, anywhere on the globe.

How many of these did Sweden prevent?

Q.E.D.

And stop trolling me.

The simple fact is that Sweden is not in any position to prevent any wars.

Even a child could see this.

Their influence on any country in the world to prevent war is pretty much zero, even in Scandinavia.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Feb 14
1 edit

You can do this exercise yourself.

List all wars, anywhere on the globe.

How many of these did Sweden prevent?

Q.E.D.
So according to you, no country has ever prevented any war.
Is it really so hard to just admit you got it wrong? Does looking ever more stupid really help your ego?

And stop trolling me.
How am I trolling you? I just think you should do the honest thing and admit you were wrong.

The simple fact is that Sweden is not in any position to prevent any wars.
Once again, I ask how you know this.

Even a child could see this.
Sorry, but that doesn't count as an explanation. If its so simple, what's stopping you from spelling it out?

Their influence on any country in the world to prevent war is pretty much zero, even in Scandinavia.
Once again: how do you know this?
Are you also claiming that they could not prevent a war that they themselves were involved in?

You're not one of those theists that thinks they're infallible are you?

P

Moves
18 Feb 14

Did you know this before or after Sweden was mentioned in this thread?

What are the darkness levels in South Korea? I am thinking of going there one day.
I knew this years ago.

The darkness is the level of sin, either in an individual or an area. I have seen some souls that are brilliantly pure. It is something to behold.

The darkness grows continually worse. What i saw years ago around the world, which was grey then. Many areas are now blackish.

In the spiritual warfare that i'm involved in, and the Angels i work with. All of this is basically unknown. But that is not important. It is you that are important to me. The darkness, brought on by our enemy, the devil. Whether you wish to believe it or not.

The worst areas of darkness, 1) east and west coast of USA, 2) almost all of Africa, 3) Euro-Russia, primarily from north to south above Moscow to southern Turkey and east to west mid France to the Black sea. 4) all of Asia including Asia minor and southern China. 5) Middle East. These are the top five main areas.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Feb 14

The worst areas of darkness, 1) east and west coast of USA, 2) almost all of Africa, 3) Euro-Russia, primarily from north to south above Moscow to southern Turkey and east to west mid France to the Black sea. 4) all of Asia including Asia minor and southern China. 5) Middle East. These are the top five main areas.
So South America and Australia are OK then?

P

Moves
18 Feb 14

South America isn't like those other areas yet, but there too it has been heavy. And i have been there many times in battle.

P

Moves
18 Feb 14

Don't think that i've lost it twhitehead. There are many thing in this world that people will never understand. And just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Can you see Air?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Feb 14

I knew this years ago.

The darkness is the level of sin, either in an individual or an area. I have seen some souls that are brilliantly pure. It is something to behold.

The darkness grows continually worse. What i saw years ago around the world, which was grey then. Many areas are now blackish.

In the spiritual warfare that i'm involved in, and t ...[text shortened]... Asia including Asia minor and southern China. 5) Middle East. These are the top five main areas.
Tell me more about this 'spiritual warfare' and the angels you are involved with, if you will.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Feb 14

Don't think that i've lost it twhitehead.
Oh, I can assure you that I think you have lost it and am going to continue thinking it. And I strongly suspect that anyone else who reads our recent discussion will think it too.

There are many thing in this world that people will never understand. And just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Can you see Air?
Sorry, but if you think that is a good argument for 'anything goes', you are mistaken.
I strongly recommend that you seek professional help.

D

Moves
18 Feb 14

Cape Town

Moves
19 Feb 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Part of my argument is that it is impossible to know what might have happened.

In my considered judgment, Sweden's foreign and military policies since the early 19th century have not prevented any wars by other countries.
But I want some sort of reasoning that supports this. Can you for example name any other country in the world that has prevented a war? Can you approximate how many wars around the world have been prevented in say the last 50 years? How do you assign responsibility for said prevention's?

Also, I believe that most Swedes' general decline in religious belief has had
little or no influence upon Sweden's foreign and military policies, which have
been directed by Realpolitik.

From Wikipedia:
Realpolitik (from German: real "realistic", "practical", or "actual"; and Politik "politics"😉 is politics or diplomacy based primarily on power and on practical and material factors and considerations, rather than explicit ideological notions or moral or ethical premises.

Sure looks like this sort of politics would be more common in countries without high levels of religious belief. How did you conclude that the decline in religious belief had no little or influence? If they had remained strongly religious, would they have stuck with Realpolitik?

When the USSR invaded Finland in 1939, did Sweden support its fellow Christian friendly neighbour by declaring war on the USSR? No. Although almost all Swedes deeply sympathized with the
Finns, they also understood and supported Sweden's decision to remain (officially) neutral.

Is this an argument that they were more religious in 1939 yet stuck with Realpolitik?
By remaining neutral, did they, or did they not, prevent war between themselves and the USSR?

P

Moves
19 Feb 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Tell me more about this 'spiritual warfare' and the angels you are involved with, if you will.
Certainly.

I first became involved after a number of spiritual experiences involving God and my walk with Him. Starting back in the winter of '79. The Lord had me work with seven Angels, all of whom are still with me.

All the work from then till now would take a while to explain. Presently i work with just over 290 million Angels. Baruch Sader, Euclid, Francis the Fearless, Nachin, Sirahn, Gilsephie, Al (who's full name is about 20 letters - we just call him Al for short), and Luke are all commanders of this battle group.

For many years i had each of the commanders covering an area of the earth. For example, Baruch Sader's group was in North America. Nachin was in Africa and Francis the Fearless was in Europe.

We kept hammering at the darkness to keep it from overwhelming the earth. This is the easy stuff to explain.

Maybe 7 years ago we encountered a large (world wide) group of witches basically doing mischief and causing darkness to grow in areas.
I personally told their leaders to knock it off or i'ld have to intervene. They refused. It would be difficult to explain what we did to stop it, but the result was that every one of their members will get extremely sick just talking and doing anything witchcraft. There were 10,000 members world wide.

The spiritual warfare covers many areas, i think of it like facets of a diamond.

All the large battles take weeks of study. Of the enemy, at times they amass in large groups. Millions of demons combine into a single entity. We call them Svenguls. I honestly do not know why they are called that, Luke, an Angel, told me that name years ago.

These Svenguls are extremely powerful and often have support from a variety of sources. We will study the darkness and make plans for our attacks.

Most of the Angels i work with are from the choirs known as Dominion and Powers. All the commanders are Arch-Angels.