1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 03:561 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Just because you say there was no worldwide flood does not make it so. There is much evidence for the worldwide flood and very little evidence against it. Even some seculsr scientists believe in evidence of a worldwide flood or at least a series of floods that covered most of the world. They just don't believe this happened as recently as the Holy Bible s ...[text shortened]... ml

Perhaps this is the source of the fountains of the great deep spoken of in the Holy Bible.
    I saw that article last week. You do realize that water is 400 miles deep and locked up in minerals don't you? Getting that water 400 miles deep in 4000 BC like you think the floods happened would tear the Earth up a lot more than a mere covering of water.

I was wondering how long it would take you to jump on THAT bandwagon.

You are very interested in the exodus but not about other excursions like the paleoindians coming across from Siberia around the time of the last ice age. Why are you not interested in THOSE excursions and others like it?

Oh, wait, I forgot. THOSE excursions were not in the bible so it is a story not worth telling. Excuse me.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 06:002 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I saw that article last week. You do realize that water is 400 miles deep and locked up in minerals don't you? Getting that water 400 miles deep in 4000 BC like you think the floods happened would tear the Earth up a lot more than a mere covering of water.

I was wondering how long it would take you to jump on THAT bandwagon.

You are very interested i ...[text shortened]... I forgot. THOSE excursions were not in the bible so it is a story not worth telling. Excuse me.
    Chariots in Red Sea: 'Irrefutable evidence'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/chariots-in-red-sea-irrefutable-evidence/

More Evidence of Chariot Wheels in the Red Sea Found in 2000

YouTube

And The Sea Will Tell: Archaeological proof of Moses crossing The Read Sea

YouTube

This last video I found interesting because of the fact that the commentator identifies a verse that the Bible states the strong wind that parted the sea also turned that water into two walls of ICE.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 12:42
    Chariots in Red Sea: 'Irrefutable evidence'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/chariots-in-red-sea-irrefutable-evidence/

More Evidence of Chariot Wheels in the Red Sea Found in 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzb4ekyX1kc

And The Sea Will Tell: Archaeological proof of Moses crossing The Read Sea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8USn3KlekM

This la ...[text shortened]... e Bible states the strong wind that parted the sea also turned that water into two walls of ICE.
    The red sea could part for all I care, it would not be a supernatural event if it ever did happen, a 9 level earthquake would do the job quite well. Big deal.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 14:34
    The red sea could part for all I care, it would not be a supernatural event if it ever did happen, a 9 level earthquake would do the job quite well. Big deal.
    The Moses parting of the sea was supernatural, because it was a miracle from God. God did it to bring the slaves out of Eqypt. Read the story and you will see that it is a supernatural miracle.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 20:03
    The Moses parting of the sea was supernatural, because it was a miracle from God. God did it to bring the slaves out of Eqypt. Read the story and you will see that it is a supernatural miracle.
    Sure and the check is in the mail and I have a GREAT bridge for sale. What happened to the miracles that didn't save the millions under Pol Pot or the millions of Armenians, where was the miracle for THEM? Or the 6 million Jews killed by the rabid Germans? Why wasn't there some miracle for all those millions of people?

So you think the miracle that helped out a few thousand people in the desert to be such a magnificent thing to have happened, what about all the literally tens of millions of people killed by tyrants a few thousand years later?

Could it be because there WAS NO MIRACLE? You bet your boopie there was no miracle, there are no miracles and there will be no miracles.

It's just another instance of the total programming you have in your self lobotomized tenth century brain happy with the idea the US could turn into a Christian Iran.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 20:50
    Sure and the check is in the mail and I have a GREAT bridge for sale. What happened to the miracles that didn't save the millions under Pol Pot or the millions of Armenians, where was the miracle for THEM? Or the 6 million Jews killed by the rabid Germans? Why wasn't there some miracle for all those millions of people?

So you think the miracle that helpe ...[text shortened]... elf lobotomized tenth century brain happy with the idea the US could turn into a Christian Iran.
    God performs miracles when and how He pleases.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 00:53
    God performs miracles when and how He pleases.
    So this god thought things were so dire for those few thou humans it moved the red sea and such but 2000 years later when a thousand times as many died at the hands of tyrants, THOSE people did not deserve saving? Is that about it?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 01:23
    So this god thought things were so dire for those few thou humans it moved the red sea and such but 2000 years later when a thousand times as many died at the hands of tyrants, THOSE people did not deserve saving? Is that about it?
    Yeah. That's about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree