1. CA, USA
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 10:49
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    He has a new problem. Now there are these pesky scientists checking to make sure he follows his own scientific laws. He used to be able to get away with breaking them, but now he has to deal with the scientists. He's gone from plague hurling smiter to stealthy ninja in the night!

I guess getting crucified will change anybody.
    Scientists aren't pesky to God at all.

He wants us to search for, and find Him.

The scientists problem is in focusing on the mind .. and ignoreing the heart.

They ain't all that.

Notice the disrespect shown by this (child) scientist toward even the concept of God.
    Notice also his god .. the scientists.
  2. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 10:54
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I see interesting things all the time. I'm constantly amazed, in my job as a scientist, by the complexity of life. Does that lead me to conclude that "it's all magic"? Do I think to myself, "it's too complicated to understand"? Do I pacify myself with, "it's all unknowable, so I shouldn't try"? No! That point of view is sheer unadulterated lazines ...[text shortened]... told them to shut up, stop asking questions and to be a good ignorant little sheep.
    You are relly missing the point,you are far away with a few lightyears .I never sayd anithing about not trying to find out how things are worcking or how miracles are.If God exists his happy to know that we are geting smarter ,more inteligent,He can be prowd of us.My opinion is that if He created the universe He left us some laws to folow ,and I am not refering to those special 10 ,I am refering to the laws used in science.Science and religion never contradict eachother in esence(not refering to the Bible storyes).
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 11:03
    Originally posted by Lord Leto
    You are relly missing the point,you are far away with a few lightyears .I never sayd anithing about not trying to find out how things are worcking or how miracles are.If God exists his happy to know that we are geting smarter ,more inteligent,He can be prowd of us.My opinion is that if He created the universe He left us some laws to folow ,and I am not ref ...[text shortened]... ce.Science and religion never contradict eachother in esence(not refering to the Bible storyes).
    You should really do some work on your writting skills. That's just shocking chess.
  4. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 11:29
    Originally posted by IAI
    You should really do some work on your writting skills. That's just shocking chess.
    Sorry about that but I am from a non english speacking country and I don't learn it at school .So I try my best with wat I know.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 11:51
    No point trying to teach anything if you cannot get simple things RIGHT!

When you write a sentence you put a full-stop etc immediately after word and THEN a space.

Mummy told me to buy bread from shop. It was yummy! (Right).

Mummy told me to buy bread from shop .It was yummy .(Wrong^&$&&$&^).
  6. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 12:08
    Originally posted by IAI
    No point trying to teach anything if you cannot get simple things RIGHT!

When you write a sentence you put a full-stop etc immediately after word and THEN a space.

Mummy told me to buy bread from shop. It was yummy! (Right).

Mummy told me to buy bread from shop .It was yummy .(Wrong^&$&&$&^).
    I am simply exerting that free will that God gave me .

+Stick to the subject discused in this forum and not to my writting skills.
  7. Earth
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 14:54
    Originally posted by IAI
    God bless the Iraqi resistance.
    Get a life!
  8. Earth
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 15:07

You must forgive IAI. He is with the Iraqi resistance. When they can't win, they resort to diversionary tactics, like blowing up women and children.
  9. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 15:28
    Originally posted by jammer
    We can only imagine.

A better question might be: What were you thinking when you posted this question?

Was it a sincer inquiry?

Was it bait for hate?

These questions are much easier to answer than the one you posed.
    no, there was no malice involved in the question at all, and i didnt post it to catch anyone out, i really did wonder what god has been doing for the last 2000 years; he seemed to be very busy before christ, he sends his son down and then we dont hear from him... do you think maybe he hasnt forgiven us?
  10. CA, USA
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 15:59
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    no, there was no malice involved in the question at all, and i didnt post it to catch anyone out, i really did wonder what god has been doing for the last 2000 years; he seemed to be very busy before christ, he sends his son down and then we dont hear from him... do you think maybe he hasnt forgiven us?
    No, He hasn't forgotten us .. and you're not only a phony, you're a liar too.

You're a simple troll .. and not a very good one when questioned.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 16:08

I am simply exerting that free will that God gave me .(Wong!)

+Stick to the subject discused in this forum and not to my writting skills.(Correct)

50%.. Not bad for a foreigner. Really, it only takes a LITTLE effort on your behalf.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 16:10
    Originally posted by Varqa
    You must forgive IAI. He is with the Iraqi resistance. When they can't win, they resort to diversionary tactics, like blowing up women and children.
    Forgive me for helping him LEARN how to use the correct puncuation.

Grow up.
  13. CA, USA
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 16:27
    Originally posted by IAI
    Forgive me for helping him LEARN how to use the correct puncuation.

Grow up.
    Anybody that believes that please PM me .. I have a bridge i'm trying to sell

Throw up.
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 19:22
    ss was responding to this ..

It tackes much more time to built something in the heart of man becaus he was given the right of free will.At least this is from a religious point of vew.

It's the "free will" thingy you're overlooking.
    Seems that's our "gift."

Of course God can do whatever He ...[text shortened]... imits.

For God to "prove" or "show" himself to you would be to preempt the gift.
    Except, of course, he did it for several thousand years all the time.

Anyway, He's God, he could simply ordain things that He could have it that people would believe in him without him having to reveal himself. Or he could quit with the sending non-believers to Hell, since he created us in full knowledge that we wouldn't believe and He'd have to send us to Hell, being omniscient and all.

Just way too many contradictions for God to be anything more than imaginary.
  15. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 19:44
    No, He hasn't forgotten us .. and you're not only a phony, you're a liar too.

You're a simple troll .. and not a very good one when questioned.
    sorry, i must be confused, how do you know he hasnt forgotton us...? are you religious, do you believe in god, do you follow the christian path? strange if you do, as you seemed to have judged me.... let me see... phony, liar... yet you've never met me.... the word hypocrite does spring to mind when an american calls someone else a phony

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree