Who created evil?

Who created evil?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
By "growing up" I mean stop acting like you're a teen in terms your experience of the real world.
So if I have less than 13 years experience with the real world I should act otherwise?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
So if I have less than 13 years experience with the real world I should act otherwise?
Stop making excuses.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Stop making excuses.
I'm stating a fact if you think it's an excuse that's fine with me.

Moves
02 Aug 17

You are guessing that your god figure created "Satan" for the "primary purpose of love"?
Only God knows why He created Satan, the rest of us are guessing.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Aug 17

Stop making excuses.
He is admitting that he is little boy in a big man's body

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Aug 17

Only God knows why He created Satan, the rest of us are guessing.
Satan is simply an angel who led a group of other angels into a rebellion against God. The bible speaks of part of the story. The other part is all over Jewish literature. Angels have free will, and the ability to do evil.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Stop making excuses.
You are as tolerant and understanding as always.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I think he should conclude every post he makes with, 'I'm just guessing.'
Or he could include... "I had little or no interaction with people for more than 20 years so... [INSERT HERE SOMEBLATHER ABOUT why do non-theists agree with torturing babies? or being angry with a brother is equally evil as exterminating 6,000,000 jews, or I have never asked you this question before, or who's to say ISIS are evil if something like rape can be justified according to your moral compass...] 😛

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
Satan is simply an angel who led a group of other angels into a rebellion against God. The bible speaks of part of the story. The other part is all over Jewish literature. Angels have free will, and the ability to do evil.
Why were they given free will if not to choose to love and obey God?

Moves
02 Aug 17

Or he could include... "I had little or no interaction with people for more than 20 years so... [INSERT HERE SOMEBLATHER ABOUT why do non-theists agree with torturing babies? or being angry with a brother is equally evil as exterminating 6,000,000 jews, or I have never asked you this question before, or who's to say ISIS are evil if something like rape can be justified according to your moral compass...] 😛
If you can give me scriptural evidence to indicate otherwise feel free to do so.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

You are as tolerant and understanding as always.
More teenage mewling. I have written thousands of posts indulging you and giving you some of my time, more so probably than any other single regular poster in this community. If you want more people or other people to step up and interact with you, tolerate you and understand you, you either need to set your mind to stop making excuses and grow up, or move to another chat room somewhere where there are people with a teen mindset.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @rajk999 about dj2becker
He is admitting that he is little boy in a big man's body
Why didn't he do so about 10-12 months ago when multiple posters were telling him that?

Moves
02 Aug 17
1 edit

More teenage mewling. I have written thousands of posts indulging you and giving you some of my time, more so probably than any other single regular poster in this community. If you want more people or other people to step up and interact with you, tolerate you and understand you, you either need to set your mind to stop making excuses and grow up, or move to another chat room somewhere where there are people with a teen mindset.
Says the guy who was mature enough to send me a PM asking me to stop responding to his posts. Indeed you are the mature one here. Not a hypocrite at all.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17
1 edit

Says the guy who was mature enough to send me a PM asking me to stop responding to your posts. Indeed you are the mature one here. Not a hypocrite at all.
I sent you a PM conceding "victory" to you and telling you had ground me down and you need not drone on anymore with the same answered-questions over and over again in the way you were ~ and it was nothing I had not said in public already. I then took a break from interacting with you for quite a long time. A PM to inform you seemed like the right thing to do after exchanging hundreds of posts with you and being virtually the only person who was doing so at that time. If you don't think it was "mature", fair enough.

Moves
02 Aug 17

I sent you a PM conceding "victory" to you and telling you had ground me down and you need not drone on anymore with the same answered-questions over and over again in the way you were. I then took a break from interacting with you for quite a long time. A PM to inform you seemed like the right thing to do after exchanging hundreds of posts with you and being v ...[text shortened]... the only person who was doing so at that time. If you don't think it was "mature", fair enough.
You mean the questions you never actually answered and kept on dodging, yes mature indeed.