1. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    19 Nov '11 04:311 edit
    I think someone recently alluded to a Brit-JW composite... if there ever was such a person. I can't even muster the thought without getting a headache and feeling dizzy.

Little known fact: The crappy food that the Brits serve up, is actually made from recipies etched upon bronze tablets discovered by Charles Taze Russell.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Nov '11 04:41
    Originally posted by sumydid
    I think someone recently alluded to a Brit-JW composite... if there ever was such a person. I can't even muster the thought without getting a headache and feeling dizzy.

Little known fact: The crappy food that the Brits serve up, is actually made from recipies etched upon bronze tablets discovered by Charles Taze Russell.
    I think robbie carobbie knows all about it.
  3. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    19 Nov '11 04:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So you think he can carrobierate my story?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '11 07:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    i did, an angel appeared to me and gave me two golden recipe books, which i
    memorised and are now lost to all eternity, i plan to start a bland food empire called
    MacDonalds, selling unhealthy cheap crap to kids luring them in with toy promotions,
    do you think it will work?
  5. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    19 Nov '11 07:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    memorised and are now lost to all eternity, i plan to start a bland food empire called
    MacDonalds, selling unhealthy cheap crap to kids luring them in with toy promotions,
    Sounds like a recipe for success!
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    22 Nov '11 18:001 edit

Nice spot of racism there, well done. I'm sure jeebus would be proud of you.

Hang on, you're from the US and you're dissing British food?! I take it back what I said about jeebus.
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 00:05
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat

Hang on, you're from the US and you're dissing British food?! I take it back what I said about jeebus.
    I don't think the OP is serious. I smell satire. 🙂
    (And bad English cooking. 😛 )
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 06:38
    The name is too long and too Scottish.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 06:22
    The Hare Krsnas have the best food,imo.
  10. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 07:39

The sarcasm was obvious to anyone with even a shred of a sense of humor. And I'm sure there are a lot of things you've said about "jeebus" that you will want to take back. 😞
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 18:30
    The sarcasm was obvious to anyone with even a shred of a sense of humor. And I'm sure there are a lot of things you've said about "jeebus" that you will want to take back. 😞
    Oh right, you justify racism under the guise of sarcasm? Personally I find bigotry offensive whichever way you dress it up, but then I don't take my morals from a book. And no, just that one thing.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 00:10
    I suggest naming it "McDonalds"... Americans don't "get" Mac surnames.

You'll get my bill.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 00:20
    Hang on, you're from the US and you're dissing British food?!
    Get real. If there's ANY food on this planet that can be mocked and dissed, it's British food. I mean, come on, Beans and Toast? Really?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 00:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Get real. If there's ANY food on this planet that can be mocked and dissed, it's British food. I mean, come on, Beans and Toast? Really?
    baked beans in tomato sauce on toast, if you please!
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 01:101 edit
    You're both wrong - it's beans on toast.

How good it is depends on the brand, usually Tesco or Asda medium quality own brand is quite tasty (and the smart-price variants of bread suffice very well) though with the smart price versions of the beans I find there is a slight after-taste not too dissimilar to washing-up liquid.

But yeah - beans on toast, sausage n mash, full english breakfast - we do awesome food, and what do the americans offer!?

Corndogs 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree