1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 23:24
    Originally posted by ua41
    This thread might be a bit more interesting if it were your least favorite poster πŸ˜›

Edit- I like Black Beetle but I think there's a bias there. Me and him seem to click on certain aspects (similar views on specific ideals)

G75- disagree with the guy but he has never had an issue directly answering questions and trying to sway it/flip it around (At least ...[text shortened]... r piece in everyone's face. It can get cutthroat around here but it's fun when its respectful
    I think Ullr (is that his name?) asked for our least favourite theist in the "curses" thread. Its like the same as our least favourite...maybe not for other theists. It was funny for me anyway...
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 23:332 edits
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Did someone say something? I wish they'd stop, it's making it hard to listen to the interesting people. πŸ˜›
    Well that was not a "horizontal" viewpoint.
    It was funny and insightful,cheers AThousand YoungπŸ™‚

Or perhaps I've misunderstood GB by what he means by "horizontal".

(I can feel the tide of the jungle-sea of maya coming in)
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 10:58
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    And why?(optional)

This is a tuffy for me, but I'm going to go with Black Beetle.

(I thought that this thread may give some insight into how some of us are thinking out there...I already have an idea of most peoples responses but I think I may be surprised by some of the replies..hammm) πŸ™‚
    I would say that Jesus Christ would have been my favourite poster if he were posting here.

Since he is probably not .. πŸ™‚ my favourte posters would be those who attempt to mimic Christ and preach peace, charity, love, mercy, forgiveness and tolerance rather than intolerance and separatism.

Religious (but UnChristlike) posters like the JWs are my least favourite.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '10 07:44
    ThinkOfOne and twhitehead. Bosse de Nage. LemonJello. Aberg. jaywill for his sheer indefatigability and rectitude. avalanchethecat from the newcomers.
  5. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '10 16:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    ThinkOfOne and twhitehead. Bosse de Nage. LemonJello. Aberg. jaywill for his sheer indefatigability and rectitude. avalanchethecat from the newcomers.
    you forgot zeeblebot !
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 00:10
    When I was active in this forum: Bbarr, Lemon Jello, Telerion, Nemesio, Vistesd, Lucifershammer, Scribs, no1, ivanhoe, Freaky, ConrauK

Alas, my blood pressure is so much more stable now that I only occasionally come back here and rarely post. I wish I had vistesd's inner calm and tolerance.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 00:42
    Originally posted by shorbock
    you forgot zeeblebot !
    What do you mean?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 01:53
    Originally posted by Starrman
    When I was active in this forum: Bbarr, Lemon Jello, Telerion, Nemesio, Vistesd, Lucifershammer, Scribs, no1, ivanhoe, Freaky, ConrauK

Alas, my blood pressure is so much more stable now that I only occasionally come back here and rarely post. I wish I had vistesd's inner calm and tolerance.
    Me, too. I think I would like some of them pills every so often... for when my usual prescription falls short.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 04:00
    And why?(optional)

This is a tuffy for me, but I'm going to go with Black Beetle.

(I thought that this thread may give some insight into how some of us are thinking out there...I already have an idea of most peoples responses but I think I may be surprised by some of the replies..hammm) πŸ™‚
    Very difficult, to name some would leave others off. πŸ™
    Kelly
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 08:361 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Very difficult, to name some would leave others off. πŸ™
    Kelly
    Very difficult, yes.
    Awww heck- take a stab!!!
    Or just put down a couple of names , like some other postersπŸ™‚
    (your answer(s) would be most insightful for me)
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 13:49
    Very difficult, yes.
    Let me think about it, I will.
    Kelly
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 15:141 edit
    Originally posted by Starrman

Disclaimer: You may want to pop a few pills before reading this!!

Jesus loves you. πŸ˜€
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 00:31
    Very difficult, yes.
    twhitehead, Bbarr, Lemon Jello, Nemesio, Vistesd, Lucifershammer, ivanhoe, ConrauK, sonhouse, rwingett, Cribs, Medievalist, jaywill

I know I leaving a lot out of this and feel bad posting just these, the order is with
    out meaning too they just happen to fall out this way.

In this group I have not agreed with many of them most of the time, but I find
    them thoughtful and engaging, they are people I'd like to live close to, so that we
    could play chess and debate/share at some coffee shop or my back yard grilling
    out. πŸ™‚
    Kelly
  14. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 10:051 edit
    twhitehead, Bbarr, Lemon Jello, Nemesio, Vistesd, Lucifershammer, ivanhoe, ConrauK, sonhouse, rwingett, Cribs, Medievalist, jaywill

I know I leaving a lot out of this and feel bad posting just these, the order is with

In this group I have not agreed with many of them most of the time, but I find ...[text shortened]...
    out. πŸ™‚
    Kelly
    Same here, Kelly. I wish we could chat over a few beers. And that goes for the rest of you as well. I remember back when we had the 'RHP faces' site up, and could at least get a visual image of the people we went back and forth with in these forums.

EDIT: Oh, that site is still around: http://www.formstar.net/rhpfaces/
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 13:50

In this group I have not agreed with many of them most of the time, but I find ...[text shortened]...
    out. πŸ™‚
    Kelly
    😲
    gosh-First three fave posters are athiests. Thats a surprise.
    Thnx

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree