1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 15:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    😲
    gosh-First three fave posters are athiests. Thats a surprise.
    Thnx
    You said favourite posters, they are mine. I don't have to agree with them to
    really like them, I'm not of the opinion that those that disagree with me some
    how deserve my displeasure, I'll leave that up to a few posters on this board that
    do not make my favourite poster list. 🙂
    Kelly
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 21:04
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You said favourite posters, they are mine. I don't have to agree with them to
    really like them, I'm not of the opinion that those that disagree with me some
    how deserve my displeasure, I'll leave that up to a few posters on this board that
    do not make my favourite poster list. 🙂
    Kelly
    🙂 cool!
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    02 Aug '10 00:34
    Bbarr,Vistesd,No1,Rwingett,Bosse and ATY have done the hard yards over the years and repeatedly post quality thought provoking posts.
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    02 Aug '10 05:57
    until recently it was ATY, but I don't know what's happened to him of late. I haven't ruled out possession by a pod person...
  5. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    02 Aug '10 17:55
    Fabian Fnas and Proper Knob. The voices of reason and common sense.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '10 21:27
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    Fabian Fnas and Proper Knob. The voices of reason and common sense.
    I guess if human reason was all encompassing, we would all be athiests. If Jesus and the bible were all there was to know about spirituality, we would all be christians. 🙂
  7. Illinois
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 23:16
    In no particular order: vistesd, jaywill, freakykbh, bbarr, lemonjello, lord shark, twhitehead, thinkofone, whodey, josephw, rwingett, knightmiester, rajk999, bosse de nage, conrau k, robbie carrobie, nemesio, no1marauder, blakbuzzrd, theskipper, kirksey957, scottishinnz, athousandyoung, checkbaiter, doctor scribbles, starrman, swissgambit, serigado, sonhouse, amannion, fmf, scriabin, smoothcowboy, pinkfloyd, palynka, fabianfnas, and a smattering of others.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 23:28
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    In no particular order: vistesd, jaywill, freakykbh, bbarr, lemonjello, lord shark, twhitehead, thinkofone, whodey, josephw, rwingett, knightmiester, rajk999, bosse de nage, conrau k, robbie carrobie, nemesio, no1marauder, blakbuzzrd, theskipper, kirksey957, scottishinnz, athousandyoung, checkbaiter, doctor scribbles, starrman, swissgambit, serigado, son ...[text shortened]... annion, fmf, scriabin, smoothcowboy, pinkfloyd, palynka, fabianfnas, and a smattering of others.
    Friggin' ass kisser!
  9. Illinois
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 00:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Friggin' ass kisser!
    This coming from the lips firmly planted on Nemesio's. LOL.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Aug '10 10:14
    In no particular order: vistesd, jaywill, freakykbh, bbarr, lemonjello, lord shark, twhitehead, thinkofone, whodey, josephw, rwingett, knightmiester, rajk999, bosse de nage, conrau k, robbie carrobie, nemesio, no1marauder, blakbuzzrd, theskipper, kirksey957, scottishinnz, athousandyoung, checkbaiter, doctor scribbles, starrman, swissgambit, serigado, son ...[text shortened]... annion, fmf, scriabin, smoothcowboy, pinkfloyd, palynka, fabianfnas, and a smattering of others.
    Someone likes me, someone likes me!!

Right back at ya Epi!!
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 01:36
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Same here, Kelly. I wish we could chat over a few beers. And that goes for the rest of you as well. I remember back when we had the 'RHP faces' site up, and could at least get a visual image of the people we went back and forth with in these forums.

EDIT: Oh, that site is still around: http://www.formstar.net/rhpfaces/
    I have to admit, I always found BDN quite an attractive man. I bet he used some random picture...
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 01:37
    This coming from the lips firmly planted on Nemesio's. LOL.
    True, but it is a humility borne on lessons from a master to teacher.
  13. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 01:49
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I have to admit, I always found BDN quite an attractive man. I bet he used some random picture...
    Well, the block-headed fuzz-ball is actually me.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 02:141 edit
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Well, the block-headed fuzz-ball is actually me.
    Thanks for your honesty. To me, your pics struck me as the elusive academic, bearded (shrouded) by common human pain. Maybe I've been wrong...

Last update for any pictures was in 2008! And here I finally found the courage to post a pic of the erstwhile Freaky!
  15. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '10 16:04
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    And why?(optional)

This is a tuffy for me, but I'm going to go with Black Beetle.

(I thought that this thread may give some insight into how some of us are thinking out there...I already have an idea of most peoples responses but I think I may be surprised by some of the replies..hammm) 🙂
    I think I would also go for Black Beetle.

But, bear in mind that I have been away for a year so I am not familiar with the newcomers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree