Why are White Christians so racist?

Why are White Christians so racist?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 Jan 22

@josephw said
The tangible evidence is the eyewitness account given in the infallible record of God's Word.

That is the only evidence you'll get, and it's the only evidence you need.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Faith is not blind. Faith is tangible because the object of faith is real and tangible, and there's ample evidence for it. Is God faking His existence?
These are kinds of assertions that give rise to the 'josephw's channelling Dasa' observation.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 22

@fmf said
Where have I suggested that I am someone who "does no wrong"? What kind of daft retort is this?
Perhaps you're just blind to how obvious you are.

Or maybe not. Maybe you're well aware of how you twisted and turned the dialogue to obfuscate sound reasoning with regards to the subject with the intent purpose of denigrating your opponent.

Go play pretend somewhere else.

F

Moves
18 Jan 22

@josephw said
Perhaps you're just blind to how obvious you are.

Or maybe not. Maybe you're well aware of how you twisted and turned the dialogue to obfuscate sound reasoning with regards to the subject with the intent purpose of denigrating your opponent.

Go play pretend somewhere else.
More self-pitying twaddle.

In the space of one or two posts you lurched from basically agreeing with me to this sudden, silly pouting.

One or two posts.

c

Moves
18 Jan 22

Moves
18 Jan 22

@josephw said
Faith isn't evidence. No one said it was, so why be trite with it?

The tangible evidence is the eyewitness account given in the infallible record of God's Word.

That is the only evidence you'll get, and it's the only evidence you need.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Faith is not blind. Faith is tangible because t ...[text shortened]... re's ample evidence for it. Is God faking His existence?

What can be blind is the heart and mind.
Okay, so would you concede there is no tangible evidence for the resurrection of Jesus for people who do not view the Bible as the infallible record of God's Word?

c

Moves
18 Jan 22

Moves
18 Jan 22

@chaney3 removed their quoted post
Yes, yes, your usual MO. Sexist posts in GF, followed by racist ones here or Debates, followed soon after by homophobic and self-pitying posts about how your drinking problems are God's fault.

Yawn.

Moves
18 Jan 22

My mate Dave didn't believe in ghosts but claimed he saw one floating down the stairs.

Is that credible evidence for the existence of ghosts?

c

Moves
18 Jan 22

Moves
18 Jan 22

I live in London sir.

rain

Moves
18 Jan 22

Where do you live, since you claim you live among blacks?

Question still being dodged.

And have you seen whites in action? Capitol riots, white supremacist marches in Charlottesville, conservative president saying he would commit "worse" torture than waterboarding?

You have no point. Just admit you're full of hate and move on.

c

Moves
18 Jan 22

c

Moves
18 Jan 22

c

Moves
18 Jan 22

c

Moves
18 Jan 22