1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:52
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Jesus Christ in the flesh was born in Bethlehem, so his flesh had a beginning and therefore his flesh has an end.

“All things have been handed over to Me by My Father...”
    Philipeans 2:9

However I’m not a trinitarian, I believe that there is one god manifested in three offices. The office of the son will end, as is described in various scriptures ...[text shortened]... ent contradiction is only not a contradiction if there is ONE entity operating in three offices.
    Lol a thumbs down but no rebuttal.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:52
    Back up for for what, you’re not saying anything substantive, just copy pasting scriptures from a website you’ve found.
    The verses are relevant to what I’m saying and they’re not from a website; I recall part of a verse or the general gist and Google to get the rest or get it exact.

I can see you’re getting hostile so maybe we can continue discussing the Trinity manana.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:562 edits
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I can see you’re getting hostile so maybe we can continue discussing the Trinity manana.
    Are you a trinitarian?

Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker also refused to answer this question. They also refused to say unequivocally whether or not they believed in eternal suffering.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:00
    Are you a trinitarian?

Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker also refused to answer this question. They also refused to say unequivocally whether or not they believed in eternal suffering.
    I asked for your definition of trinitarian as I had never heard the word before, though I obviously have heard of the Trinity and know what that means.

So we’re on the same page, what is your definition of trinitarian?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:02
    Are you a trinitarian?

I’ve already said I haven’t looked into annihilationism enough to have an opinion on whether that or an eternity in hell awaits the unsaved. I’ve heard there is Biblical support for annihilationism but don’t know what it is or what the specific and exact Biblical support is for an eternity in hell.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:15
    I’ve already said I haven’t looked into annihilationism enough to have an opinion on whether that or an eternity in hell awaits the unsaved. I’ve heard there is Biblical support for annihilationism but don’t know what it is or what the specific and exact Biblical support is for an eternity in hell.
    Are you a trinitarian?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:18
    Are you a trinitarian?
    Define the word for me and I’ll tell you.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:232 edits
    This is exactly, and I mean exactly how Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker responded to the same question.

I have you absolutely pegged.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:24
    Excellent.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:24
    This is exactly, and I mean exactly what Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker responsed.

I have you absolutely pegged.
    If I really were them, do you think I would respond in the same way? I don’t know the word or how you’re defining it. It only makes sense that I’d want the definition before I answered.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:27
    If I really were them, do you think I would respond in the same way?
    Yes, I do. You are not intelligent enough to hold multiple differing opinions in your head at once. Also you exhibit OCD tendencies.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    Excellent.
    I saw you were picking a fight with philo on another thread. What caused you to become so hostile?

Forget about your campaign. FMF’s running away with it and will probably get Ghost’s endorsement tomorrow.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    Are you a trinitarian by any definition you want to use?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:28
    Yes, I do. You are not intelligent enough to hold multiple differing opinions in your head at once. Also you exhibit OCD tendencies.
    Whatever lol

I think you can’t define “Trinity.” You shouldn’t use words you can’t define.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 06:29
    Are you a trinitarian by any definition you want to use?
    Why are you so resistant to offering a definition?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree