1. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    30 Nov '05 15:021 edit
    Is there a reason why you believe in god?
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Joined
    14 Jul '05
    Moves
    4464
    30 Nov '05 15:041 edit
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    Is there a reason why you belief?
    ...believe in what?
  3. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    30 Nov '05 15:11
    Originally posted by Halitose
    ...believe in what?
    god
  4. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    23648
    30 Nov '05 15:17
    He means God.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    30 Nov '05 15:19
    This isn't working out too well...

    P-
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Joined
    14 Jul '05
    Moves
    4464
    30 Nov '05 15:27
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    god
    I don't believe in god.
  7. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Joined
    26 Apr '04
    Moves
    66095
    30 Nov '05 15:30
    Nope - that it why I am not Christian. I was never able to find a logical reason for the belief. I gre up with it, but when I started thinking, it just didnt make any sense. 🙂
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    30 Nov '05 15:31
    Originally posted by Halitose
    I don't believe in god.
    what
  9. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Joined
    14 Jul '05
    Moves
    4464
    30 Nov '05 15:33
    Originally posted by trevor33
    what
    It's spelt incorrectly. 😛 ...or perhaps I'm taking this one too far.
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    30 Nov '05 15:35
    Originally posted by Halitose
    It's spelt incorrectly. 😛 ...or perhaps I'm taking this one too far.
    god, God its just a word nothing more
  11. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    30 Nov '05 15:391 edit
    Originally posted by Halitose
    I don't believe in god.
    Are you a nihilist then?
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    30 Nov '05 15:44
    Originally posted by trevor33
    god, God its just a word nothing more
    Now that is absolutely true. God, horse, window--signifiers only. Thing is, walking around with these linguistic counters in my head--wine, leaf, casino--I usually know to pull them out when I see what they refer to. (Whinny!) What does God signify?

    [starts strangling himself]
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    30 Nov '05 15:54
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Now that is absolutely true. God, horse, window--signifiers only. Thing is, walking around with these linguistic counters in my head--wine, leaf, casino--I usually know to pull them out when I see what they refer to. (Whinny!) What does God signify?

    [starts strangling himself]
    an easy answer, the earth was formed god did it, a man died he's with god now, rubbish!
  14. Joined
    24 May '05
    Moves
    7212
    30 Nov '05 15:56
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    Is there a reason why you believe in god?
    I think a personal experience is the basis of a large number of people's faith. I believe in God because he reminds me of his existence every day. Unfortunately, every person must have his/her own experience with God to be truly convinced.
  15. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    30 Nov '05 21:02
    Originally posted by yousers
    I think a personal experience is the basis of a large number of people's faith. I believe in God because he reminds me of his existence every day. Unfortunately, every person must have his/her own experience with God to be truly convinced.
    Could you give an example of your personal experience? (im just very currious)
Back to Top