1. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 10:23
    Originally posted by windmill
    Demons do lie David.
    Are they lying when they say they're lying? A conundrum.
  2. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 11:01
    Originally posted by David C
    Are they lying when they say they're lying? A conundrum.
    I'm not too sure....you could just ask them?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 23:54
    Originally posted by David C
    This is self-perpetuating nonsense. "This book is THE WORD OF GOD. Any attempt to cast doubt on the truth of this statement is the WORK OF THE DEVIL and goes against THE WORD OF GOD". (Capitalized for the benefit of BF101). Do you see the circular reasoning inherent in this position?
    See what I mean?? THE WORK OF THE DEVIL got to you too!!🙂
  4. Joined
    17 Apr '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 22:05
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    Nope - that it why I am not Christian. I was never able to find a logical reason for the belief. I gre up with it, but when I started thinking, it just didnt make any sense. 🙂
    You might want to do some re-thinking. Did you ever read the whole Bible? 42 yrs ago I was an agnostic but the Holy Spirit told me to start reading the New Testment which I eventually did & after reading Mathew thru Romans I no longer doubted in God & Jesus Christ & eventually became a Christian by repenting of my sins & believing that Jesus was crucified on the cross to atone for the sins of everyone who trust completely in Jesus. By repenting of one's sins & trusting Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior results in Salvation & Eternal Life. To help you or anyone else you might want to read John chapter 3 & Romans 10:9-13 & eventually read both the Old & New Testment.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 22:16
    Originally posted by johnchp3
    You might want to do some re-thinking. Did you ever read the whole Bible? 42 yrs ago I was an agnostic but the Holy Spirit told me to start reading the New Testment which I eventually did & after reading Mathew thru Romans I no longer doubted in God & Jesus Christ & eventually became a Christian by repenting of my sins & believing that Jesus was crucified ...[text shortened]... ight want to read John chapter 3 & Romans 10:9-13 & eventually read both the Old & New Testment.
    Got my rec...it's really that simple...believe and see.🙂
  6. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    04 Dec '05 00:26
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    Is there a reason why you believe in god?
    Because the mass of evidence supports His existence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree