10 Jan '14 00:10
    it must really suck having a jehovah witness mum & dad
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 00:192 edits
    Originally posted by tim88
    it must really suck having a jehovah witness mum & dad
    What do you say that we tie Robbie down and force a birthday party on him?

You bake the cake, light the candles, and I will help force feed him cake and ice cream.

We will force him to have fun even if it kills us all!! 😛

Surely the Watchtower won't excommunicate him if we force him to submit to such pagan rituals as a party. Just so long as he does not crack a smile so as to seem to enjoy it all should be well.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 00:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    What do you say that we tie Robbie down and force a birthday party on him?

You bake the cake, light the candles, and I will help force feed him cake and ice cream.

We will force him to have fun even if it kills us all!! 😛

Surely the Watchtower won't excommunicate him if we force him to submit to such pagan rituals as a party. Just so long as he does not crack a smile so as to seem to enjoy it all should be well.
    Shhhhh then divesgeester would not be able to accuse me of secretly celebrating pagan festivals even though i was entirely up front about pancake Tuesday.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 01:361 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Shhhhh then divesgeester would not be able to accuse me of secretly celebrating pagan festivals even though i was entirely up front about pancake Tuesday.
    Be careful. You might get yourself excommunicated.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD!
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 03:19
    as long as there no type of blood sausages with the pancakes I think you'll be ok RC but do not have fun or else !!!! LOL

Manny
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 03:20
    I hate birthdays LOL no really :-)

Manny
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 03:41
    Originally posted by menace71
    as long as there no type of blood sausages with the pancakes I think you'll be ok RC but do not have fun or else !!!! LOL

Manny
    We call then black puddings in Scotland, they are truly horrible, how anyone can eat them I dunno. They are usually deep fried in batter. Dont worry my son, pancake Tuesday will soon be upon us and we can gleefully eat to divegeesters health daring him to grass us in to the elders!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 03:45
    Originally posted by menace71
    I hate birthdays LOL no really :-)

Manny
    why?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 20:47
    I am pleased that you allow your children to have Christmas presents on Christmas Day. It is very new world JW of you.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 20:581 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am pleased that you allow your children to have Christmas presents on Christmas Day. It is very new world JW of you.
    I cannot stop my mother and father from celebrating Christmas, nor my brothers and sisters, nor my aunts and uncles, nor my nieces and nephews and I would just like to say that today I bought a Christmas cake, it had almonds on the top with cherry sauce, mmmmmm, it was so tasty and reduced in price as well! thank you Santa Claus!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 21:031 edit
    I cannot stop my mother and father from celebrating Christmas, nor my brothers and sisters, nor my aunts and uncles, nor my nieces and nephews and I would just like to say that today I bought a Christmas cake, it had almonds on the top with cherry sauce, mmmmmm, it was so tasty and reduced in price as well! thank you Santa Claus!
    Perhaps this a new era of liberation for you robbie; eating pagan celebrated foods, allowing your children to enjoy Christmas gifts and laughing about it. Freedom tastes good does it not?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 21:132 edits
    Perhaps this a new era of liberation for you robbie; eating pagan celebrated foods, allowing your children to enjoy Christmas gifts and laughing about it. Freedom tastes good does it not?
    I have never been more free to enjoy life than since I became a Witness of the most high God, I was freed from false teaching, freed from materialism, freed from negativity and Christ blessed me with a loving family of brothers and sisters throughout the globe, what else is there to be desired? I have no issues and there are no fences facing me.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 21:17
    I have never been more free to enjoy life than since I became a Witness of the most high God, I was freed from false teaching, freed from materialism, freed from negativity and Christ blessed me with a loving family of brothers and sisters throughout the globe, what else is there to be desired? I have no issues and there are no fences facing me.
    I enjoy Christmas things with my family of believers too, wonderful isn't it.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 21:361 edit
    I enjoy Christmas things with my family of believers too, wonderful isn't it.
    No I cannot say for a true Christian like myself its very pleasant to be surrounded with so many pagan elements
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 02:10
    No I cannot say for a true Christian like myself its very pleasant to be surrounded with so many pagan elements
    What makes a Jehovah's Witness a "true Christian"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree