1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 14:051 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Are you sure we are 'finite beings'?
    To have to ask this question only proves we are.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 14:071 edit
    'using our brains whole brains' is definately part of the issue for me.
    My idea of 'intelligence' is not left-brain orientated.
    Yes there is nothing more dangerous than an intelligent person with an evil heart.
    'Intelligence' and education are part of the issue. Yes it goes deeper but how to proceed? Surely we need a balanced approach from both lef ...[text shortened]... think I have disagreed with you at all, however Maybe I added something to your arguement.
    I would only say that there is a spiritual element to our existence that I feel is being ignored here. You seem to view it as a balance issue between the left and right side of the brain as where I see it as an issue of the "heart". For example, I have seen "evil" people turn themselves around once they have come to Christ. So upon their conversion were their brains altered I wonder? I suppose you would say it is an education issue, however, I disagree.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 21:07
    So upon their conversion were their brains altered I wonder? I suppose you would say it is an education issue, however, I disagree.[/b]
    I don't think you will find any physical evidence that changed brain or not it's all Spiritual that's what a conversion is.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 08:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    To have to ask this question only proves we are.
    how so?
    (Are we not infinite beings with amnesia?)
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 08:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    I would only say that there is a spiritual element to our existence that I feel is being ignored here. You seem to view it as a balance issue between the left and right side of the brain as where I see it as an issue of the "heart". For example, I have seen "evil" people turn themselves around once they have come to Christ. So upon their conversion were th ...[text shortened]... ns altered I wonder? I suppose you would say it is an education issue, however, I disagree.
    Yes "heart" is good. Go with that , for true "heart" does have a balance.
    As for 'education issues' I would also disagree in your brief example.
    No...something else altogether revolutionary is required in my humble opinion.
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 12:58
    how so?
    (Are we not infinite beings with amnesia?)
    No, we are not only God is an infinite being, the case is if we are infinite beings with amnesia then what about angels they don't forget anything.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 19:53
    Originally posted by daniel58
    No, we are not only God is an infinite being, the case is if we are infinite beings with amnesia then what about angels they don't forget anything.
    Yes and what makes us 'alive'?
    What is the 'life-force'? which is also our identity under this convoluted materiality.
    I propose that we all have a little bit of 'God' within us and that there is no identity apart from 'HIm'.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 00:19
    Yes and what makes us 'alive'?
    What is the 'life-force'? which is also our identity under this convoluted materiality.
    I propose that we all have a little bit of 'God' within us and that there is no identity apart from 'HIm'.
    Our souls.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree