Why is everything in the Bible true and accurate?

Why is everything in the Bible true and accurate?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22

@moonbus said
Of course you can't. It's not in there. It's not supposed to be in there. It was never supposed to be in there.
It’s a typical Jospehw tactic; to attack the null hypothesis.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
Confront them about what?

I knew you couldn't admit to mud slinging.
Why don’t you confront the Christians here who propagate the doctrine of eternal suffering in flames instead or vicariously attacking the doctrine via those like us who don’t propagate it.

Stop pretending you don’t know what FMF is referring to.

Über-Nerd

Moves
07 Feb 22

@divegeester said
It’s a typical Jospehw tactic; to attack the null hypothesis.
He is a person who, given the choice between

a) partaking of the Last Supper with Jesus and his disciples,

or

b) reading the menu what was served at the Last Supper,

chooses b).

He's not alone; a lot of people who think they are Christians make the same mistake of confusing the menu for the dinner party. 'If it's not in the Bible, it isn't Christianity' -- that's how they think.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Which of those scriptures you posted on the previous page which were written thousands of years before the compilation of the Bible we have today, indicate that this book is entirely accurate, entirely true, entirely moral and with no mistakes etc?
The answer to your question can be found in the link I provided.

If you're too intellectually inept to read something for ten minutes, then by all means remain isolated and uninformed in the dark.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
I guess you missed it somewhere. The "doctrine" of everlasting punishment is a biblical truth.

Those that reject God's Christ will spend eternity separated from God in outer darkness.

There's no reason for me to "take it up" with those that know that truth.

You can't talk in a straight line because it is you that is interpersonally weak, and you lack any intellectual integrity because you lie like hell.
The doctrine of the immortal soul on which eternal torment is based is false. Jesus said clearly that God can destroy souls.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Why don’t you confront the Christians here who propagate the doctrine of eternal suffering in flames instead or vicariously attacking the doctrine via those like us who don’t propagate it.

Stop pretending you don’t know what FMF is referring to.
Don't be so obtuse. Can't you people read?

Why would I confront the Christians here that believe what the scriptures teach regarding everlasting punishment?

I'll say it again. Perhaps this time it will sink in to your thick skull.

Those that reject God's Christ will ultimately spend eternity separated from the life of God, which is found in Christ, in outer darkness.

That's what the scriptures teach, your rejection of them in faithless unbelief notwithstanding.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said

Those that reject God's Christ will ultimately spend eternity separated from the life of God, which is found in Christ, in outer darkness.

That's what the scriptures teach,
If the scripturas teach that the way you said it then it would be a simple matter to post the reference. Instead you changed the meaning of the scripture and posied instead your own opinion.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
The doctrine of the immortal soul on which eternal torment is based is false.
That's just your misinformed opinion.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
That's just your misinformed opinion.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28 KJV)

I believe Christ.
Your church doctrine is full of lies.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
If the scripturas teach that the way you said it then it would be a simple matter to post the reference.
The Bible continually warns of a place called hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell, and over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!

Go read your Bible corn flake.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
The Bible continually warns of a place called hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell, and over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!

Go read your Bible corn flake.
Over 162, and yet you cannot post ONE, that says

You know why ? THERE ARE NONE. .. .LIAR

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28 KJV)
You have one verse. And you're taking it out of context making it a proof text to support your opinion about annihilation, which isn't taught anywhere in the scriptures.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
I believe Christ.
No you don't. You believe a lie.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 22
2 edits

@josephw said
You have one verse. And you're taking it out of context making it a proof text to support your opinion about annihilation, which isn't taught anywhere in the scriptures.
Who said the word annihilation is in the scripture ?
I never used that word. I dont use words not found in the bible,
I never say anyone goes to heaven. You do
I never refer to a personal relationship with Christ. You do
I never call Jesus Christ, God. You do
None of these are in the bible.
Your church has changed the meaning of the whole bible, by changing the words and meanings. Now your doctrine is complete garbage.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Over 162, and yet you cannot post ONE,
Matthew 5:22, 5:29-30, 7:13, 13;42, 18:9, 23:33, 25:46.
Luke 16:23
2 Thessalonians 1:8,9.
Revelation 14:11, 19:20, 20:10, 20:13-15.