Why is everything in the Bible true and accurate?

Why is everything in the Bible true and accurate?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Who said the word annihilation is in the scripture ?
I never used that word. I dont use words not found in the bible,
I never say anyone goes to heaven. You do
I never refer to a personal relationship with Christ. You do
I never call Jesus Christ, God. You do
None of these are in the bible.
Your church has changed the meaning of the whole bible, by changing the words and meanings. Now your doctrine is complete garbage.
You remind me of a Chihuahua.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
Matthew 5:22, 5:29-30, 7:13, 13;42, 18:9, 23:33, 25:46.
Luke 16:23
2 Thessalonians 1:8,9.
Revelation 14:11, 19:20, 20:10, 20:13-15.
Lets take the first one

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. (Matthew 5:22 KJV)

But you say Those that reject God's Christ will ultimately spend eternity separated from the life of God, which is found in Christ, in outer darkness.

It is no wonder people do not trust you.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
The answer to your question can be found in the link I provided.

If you're too intellectually inept to read something for ten minutes, then by all means remain isolated and uninformed in the dark.
Who can read 16 pages in 10 minutes!

Sorry but to my way of thinking it is you who are too intellectually inept to précis your research into a concise post.

I’m not doing your work for you Jospehw

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
Don't be so obtuse. Can't you people read?

Why would I confront the Christians here that believe what the scriptures teach regarding everlasting punishment?

I'll say it again. Perhaps this time it will sink in to your thick skull.

Those that reject God's Christ will ultimately spend eternity separated from the life of God, which is found in Christ, in outer darkness.

That's what the scriptures teach, your rejection of them in faithless unbelief notwithstanding.
You’re just dodging.

We are taking about the doctrine of burning people alive in lakes of fire for eternity. You have said you don’t believe this is correct, as have FMF and I.

But rather than confront those here who DO believe it you would rather confront FMF or myself. It’s just cowardice.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
That's just your misinformed opinion.
That isn’t an argument, it’s just more of your lazy rhetoric.

Why don’t you really finish him off by calling him a “reprobate” or “an enemy of god” or even accuse of writing “antichrist posts”. You look so tough and informed when you do that.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Who can read 16 pages in 10 minutes!

Sorry but to my way of thinking it is you who are too intellectually inept to précis your research into a concise post.

I’m not doing your work for you Jospehw
You don't know what you're missing.
You obviously lack the fortitude to even follow the link and take a few minutes to read something.

Yes, ten minutes, maybe 15 if you need that much to ensure a sufficient level of comprehension.

If you don't know Robert Dick Wilson or his life's work, well, that would explain a lot.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@divegeester said

Why don’t you really finish him off by calling him a “reprobate” or “an enemy of god” or even accuse of writing “antichrist posts”. You look so tough and informed when you do that.
What's with all the anger and vitriol?

Did you run out of Diazepam?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@divegeester said
No. That's just you losing the thread.

It's obvious you're a lazy reader.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
You obviously lack the fortitude to even follow the link and take a few minutes to read something.

Yes, ten minutes, maybe 15 if you need that much to ensure a sufficient level of comprehension.

If you don't know Robert Dick Wilson or his life's work, well, that would explain a lot.
Post a synopsis of what you think your 16 page book is saying.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22
1 edit

@josephw said
What's with all the anger and vitriol?
I’m quoting you 😂

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said

A worshipper of men.
You do not know Christ.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Feb 22

@josephw said
No. That's just you losing the thread.

It's obvious you're a lazy reader.
What is clear is that other than calling people silly names or firing off some “spiritual muscle” biblical text based insults, you don’t have anything to contribute to this thread.

I’m still waiting for someone to actually address my OP.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@divegeester said
But rather than confront those here who DO believe it you would rather confront FMF or myself. It’s just cowardice.
You're obviously suffering from mental fatigue. Your reading comprehension is severely inhibited.

Why would I "confront those here who do believe it" when I "believe it"?

That makes no sense at all. Why do you and FMF keep pushing it?

I'm "confronting" you and your lack of belief in the face of the clear teaching of everlasting punishment by the scriptures.

But maybe you just have your head jammed so far up your posterior you can't see the truth. Obviously your opinion is more valuable to you than what the scriptures actually teach.

Time for you to have another emotional collapse and an outburst of vitriol.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@divegeester said
What is clear is that other than calling people silly names or firing off some “spiritual muscle” biblical text based insults, you don’t have anything to contribute to this thread.

I’m still waiting for someone to actually address my OP.
You can't handle the truth or you would have taken a few minutes to read the link.

You're afraid of the truth.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
A worshipper of men.
You do not know Christ.
Chihuahua