1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 11:493 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This man teaches falsehoods.

Therefore he is a charlatan.

Thats all I have to say.
    Dasa, you should be pleased that one of the best Christian apologists on earth, who has been invited to places like the UN and the Middle East shares with you Indian descent.

How can you SO quickly dismiss Ravi Zacharias? Does your mind snap shut like a crocodile's jaws in a second?

What is the specific falsehood that you heard Ravi Zacharias speak?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 22:071 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Dasa, you should be pleased that one of the best Christian apologists on earth, who has been invited to places like the UN and the Middle East shares with you Indian descent.

How can you SO quickly dismiss Ravi Zacharias? Does your mind snap shut like a crocodile's jaws in a second?

What is the [b]specific
    falsehood that you heard Ravi Zacharias speak?[/b]
    I am not Indian.

I was born in Sydney Australia and went to Bondi Beach school.

Ravi Zacharias supports the Catholic doctrine which is rooted in falsehood.

During the second World War, the Catholic church had ties with the German War machine and the Nazi,s ...........and the priests helped them Nazi,s evade capture by hiding them and giving them money and passports. (this means the church was pro-The Hollecost.)

A few falsehoods are.............

1, He supports animal slaughter and animal cruelty and meat eating.

2. He believes dead rotting bodies will jump from the grave and live again.

3. He rejects reincarnation.

4. He believes mankind started 6000 yrs ago..............(thats rubbish)

There are too many falsehoods to list because 80% of the Catholic doctrine is false.

You must understand sonship that the Vedas are the authority and that Islam and Judaism and Christianity are speculated fabrications by unqualified secular persons.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 18:554 edits
    I am not Indian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not too specific. That is rather general and vague.

During the second World War, the Catholic church had ties with the German War machine and the Nazi,s .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far you start out vague and proceed with dubious "Guilt by Association."
    .........and the priests helped them Nazi,s evade capture by hiding them and giving them money and passports. (this means the church was pro-The Hollecost.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So indirectly you accuse Ravi Zacharias of assisting the Nazis.
    You start with vagueness, proceed with guilt by association, and proceed further with wild accusations against him.

So far no complaint against Mr. Zacharias is worth anything.
    Do you have some substance left in this so far pitiful diatribe?

A few falsehoods are.............

--------------------------------------------

Now that your general sloppy and wild guilt by association scatter shot you now intend to submit "a few falsehoods".

Number 1 ?

1, He supports animal slaughter and animal cruelty and meat eating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In which video I linked you to did Ravi Zacharias refer to eating meat or anything else ? Which one ?

2. He believes dead rotting bodies will jump from the grave and live again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In which video did he teach dead rotting bodies will jump from the grace and live again ?

Are you referring to the teaching of resurrection in the Bible? That would not be the rising of "dead rotting bodies". That would be the rising of miraculously transfigured and living bodies "swallowed up by [divine] life" .

Resurrection in the Bible is not zombie activation as seen in typical horror movies like "Night of the Living Dead".

You do not know that this is a false teaching. You can only say that you don't believe what the Bible says. Ravi and myself can say one Jesus of Nazareth gives us powerful reason to believe that what the Bible says about this is indeed true.

So much for your case #1.
    What is your second case in your "few"?

3. He rejects reincarnation.

-----------------------------------------

You also don't know that this is true. You have a belief ion reincarnation. I have asked you before and seem to get NO reply. Once again:

If you are the reincarnation of some OTHER person in Dasa's personality of what possible benefit is that to that previous person?
    And if you should be reincarnated as some animal or person, YOU is gone. So what possible benefit could your reincarnation be to you ?

Resurrection DOES pertain to the individual.
    Your reincarnation is vaguely some OTHER personality when it happens, IF it happens.

What do you REMEMBER about your past self ? Abslutely NOTHING I bet. So of what possible advantage OR disadvantage is reincarnation to the life that preceeded you?

Of what effect is it to the life which will follow you, who will remember absolutely NOTHING about your life now ?

I expect a reply?
    I expect an answer this time?

4. He believes mankind started 6000 yrs ago..............(thats rubbish)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In which video that I linked you to did Ravi refer to the age of mankind's existence ?

Please reply before you are reincarnated as some other being who will have no idea of what this discussion was about.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Jul '15 12:31
    Dasa, Where are you ?

If you are reincarnated as a meat eating animal will that be a step backwards to you ?

Suppose you get reincarnated as a lion. What are you going to do, resist and starve yourself to death ?
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '15 21:20
    TO THE PEOLE.Originally posted by sonship
    [b] I am not Indian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not too specific. That is rather general and vague.

During the second Worl ...[text shortened]... ou are reincarnated as some other being who will have no idea of what this discussion was about.
    You have desperately tried to defend and protect a charlatan and deceiver.

He is absolutely guilty by association.

I have told you that he is a follower of the animal killing Catholic doctrine and that doctrine is about 80% false also.

I have even given you a few clues to why it is false.

The Sanskrit Vedas were existing before the dawn of mankind, and they express perfect knowledge and perfect behaviour.

However the Catholic doctrine has neither perfect knowledge nor perfect behaviour,

You must ask yourself why a Ravi Zacharias is embracing an animal killing religion and a religion that teaches falsity (non truths)

The big question is..............Why do you defend the animal slaughtering and false religion spreading man called Ravi zacharias.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 01:10
    You have desperately tried to defend and protect a charlatan and deceiver.

He is absolutely guilty by association.

I have told you that he is a follower of the animal killing Catholic doctrine and that doctrine is about 80% false also.

I have even given you a few clues to why it is false.

The Sanskrit Vedas were existing before the dawn of mankind, ...[text shortened]... hy do you defend the animal slaughtering and false religion spreading man called Ravi zacharias.
    And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. The fear of you and the terror of you will be on every beast of the earth and on every bird of the sky; with everything that creeps on the ground, and all the fish of the sea, into your hand they are given. Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant. Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood."

(Genesis 9:1-4 NASB)
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 03:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. The fear of you and the terror of you will be on every beast of the earth and on every bird of the sky; with everything that creeps on the ground, and all the fish of the sea, into your hand they are given. Every moving thing that is alive shall be food ...[text shortened]... Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood."

(Genesis 9:1-4 NASB)
    This verse is a fabrication by an ignorant meat eating secular person who was not qualified to write about anything at all spiritual.

You must understand that animal cruelty is a disqualification for any religion say ( it is a true religion.)
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 03:591 edit
    Dasa, Where are you ?

If you are reincarnated as a meat eating animal will that be a step backwards to you ?

Suppose you get reincarnated as a lion. What are you going to do, resist and starve yourself to death ?
    Any person who is reincarnated as a lion will act as a lion.

Their is no sin for the actions of what animals do.

When the meat eating Christian (John Smith) dies and becomes a lion, he is no longer John Smith.

John Smith dies when John Smith dies.

The soul was never John Smith.

John Smith was the false ego.

The false ego never goes to the next life.

The soul goes to the next life and the rotting John Smith stays in the grave to keep rotting till dust.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 04:132 edits
    This verse is a fabrication by an ignorant meat eating secular person who was not qualified to write about anything at all spiritual.

You must understand that animal cruelty is a disqualification for any religion say ( it is a true religion.)
    There is nothing said about condoning animal cruelty in those verses.

There is no verse in the Holy Bible that says man should be cruel to animals, if fact, the exact opposite is true. Even though God put animals under the dominion of man and allowed man to use them for food as needed after the worldwide flood, God also indicated that He would demand a reckoning for each animals blood that is shed by man indicating that man should protect them from over-killing and abuse. The following verse after the ones I quoted earlier is as follows:
    Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man’s brother I will require the life of man.

(Genesis 9:5 NKJV)
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 04:15
    Any person who is reincarnated as a lion will act as a lion.

Their is no sin for the actions of what animals do.

When the meat eating Christian (John Smith) dies and becomes a lion, he is no longer John Smith.

John Smith dies when John Smith dies.

The soul was never John Smith.

John Smith was the false ego.

The false ego never goes to the next ...[text shortened]... l goes to the next life and the rotting John Smith stays in the grave to keep rotting till dust.
    No person is going to be reincarnated as a lion. That is just nonsense.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 05:471 edit
    To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

(Isaiah 1:11 NKJV)

A righteous person cares for the life of his animal,
    but even the most compassionate acts of the wicked are cruel.

(Proverbs 12:10 New English Translation)

We do not need to kill all animals for food, we can use the milk of cows and goats and the eggs of birds for food.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 06:51
    Dasa, Where are you ?

"Dasa where are you? "

He lives in the same city as me. (Is that what you meant? )
    Brisbane is very ... 'redneck', for a long time it was reffered by the locals as not a city but a "big country town" .
    The goths and the punks and all the alternate minds in Brisbane have had to be tough. There is no room here for mild views.
    Not like Sydney or especially Melbourne, where you can be a robed Hindu and be accepted fairly well.

I could be wrong but perhaps Dasa comes across so forcefully and righteously because that's the only way you can express those views in Brisbane.

I just hope Dasa can see that the spirituality forum here as having more to offer than the average Brisbanite.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree