1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 20:06
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I think Atheist define themselves about there not being a God or gods. As they
    declare their thoughts that is the one theme of the Atheist to acknowledge that
    God is NOT real possibilty or even likely. They cannot define themselves as an
    Aheist any more if they even claim there is evidence for God so they cannot
    even be open to that. It is in their make up to be against such thoughts, so they
    are at all times, quite a bias.
    Kelly
    Do you ever feel like you are floating in BS?
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 20:17
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]===================================
    One thing that makes Jesus special is his status as a zombie.
    ====================================

I think you have made this claim before.

And I repeat the reply written before. Jesus throughout His whole life, both before and after His resurrection displayed a level of self control whi ...[text shortened]... l to perform what you would like to perform.

You are much more of a zombie then Jesus was.[/b]
    Jesus throughout His whole life, both before and after His resurrection displayed a level of self control which no other human has even displayed.

Nah. The gospels conveniently leave out his pubescent years and early adulthood, during which he masturbated constantly.

You have no way near the amount of self control that Jesus manifested.
    You are driven to do what you don't really want to do.
    You fail to perform what you would like to perform.

I'm impressed that you know so much about me.

Okay, you can have it your way. If it makes you feel better, we'll pretend that it is not really the case that you worship a ~2000 year old zombie.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Jul '11 00:00
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    [b]Jesus throughout His whole life, both before and after His resurrection displayed a level of self control which no other human has even displayed.

Nah. The gospels conveniently leave out his pubescent years and early adulthood, during which he masturbated constantly.

You have no way near the amount of self control that Jesus manifested.
    ...[text shortened]... etter, we'll pretend that it is not really the case that you worship a ~2000 year old zombie.
    "I'm impressed that you know so much about me."

Are you so different that you defy definition?

"...2000 year old zombie."

I guess you think you'll never come face to face with a zombie. Don't worry. You won't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree