Why telerion does not believe in Muffy.

Why telerion does not believe in Muffy.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 May 05

Well here it is straight out of the horses mouth:

[b]"You and I both know that I don't believe in Muffy. This however is beside the point."

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=23154&page=4

W
Instant Buzz

C#minor

Moves
17 May 05

Originally posted by dj2becker

[b]"You and I both know that I don't believe in Muffy. This however is beside the point."

Muffy moves in mysterious ways. The combination of both denial of and allegiance to Muffydom in the same thread is beautiful and poetic. It is not for the natural world to understand the full meaning of every contradiction, that is there within the essence of Muffy, who moves not just above us, but above our gods as well.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 May 05
1 edit

[/b]
I really feel very sorry for you. You eyes are blinded to Muffy. For all your wrestling with Muffy, you still have no clue what it is all about.

You see if you read that same post just a bit further, you'll begin to understand . . .

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 May 05
1 edit

Damn hypersensitive laptop pad!

Moves
18 May 05

Originally posted by telerion
I really feel very sorry for you. You eyes are blinded to Muffy. For all your wrestling with Muffy, you still have no clue what it is all about.

You see if you read that same post just a bit further, you'll begin to understand . . .

Mind explaining how you can simultaneously believe and not believe in Muffy?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 May 05
1 edit

The same way you saw God and still don't know what he looks like, perhaps?

Moves
18 May 05

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
The same way you saw God and still don't know what he looks like, perhaps?
I figurative saw God and can thus cannot literaly explain what he looks like.

x

NY

Moves
18 May 05

I figurative saw God and can thus cannot literaly explain what he looks like.
I know what he looks like... you never saw that episode of South Park... he looks like some wierd little monkey thing...

Moves
18 May 05

Originally posted by xxxenophobe
I know what he looks like... you never saw that episode of South Park... he looks like some wierd little monkey thing...
I am afraid you are the one that looks like some weird little monkey thing... Check it out in the mirror 😉

I'm afraid my God does not appear in episodes of South Park...

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
19 May 05

Only if you don't mind explaining how the stone can be moved before and after Mary
et alia arrive at the tomb or how Jesus was crucified before and after the Passover
Seder.

If you can do that, then I will explain to you how Telerion can simultaneously believe
and not believe in Muffy.

Nemesio

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
19 May 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
Only if you don't mind explaining how the stone can be moved before and after Mary
et alia arrive at the tomb or how Jesus was crucified before and after the Passover
Seder.

If you can do that, then I will explain to you how Telerion can simultaneously believe

Nemesio
That is exactly the right answer.

Moves
19 May 05

Seder.

Nemesio
Only if you don't mind explaining how the stone can be moved before and after Mary et alia arrive at the tomb or how Jesus was crucified before and after the Passover Seder.

I cannot comprehend the confusion of ideas that could provoke such a statement. Would you mind expounding on the ramifications of your statement in order to provide some clarity. You could just as well have said that you hope you make yourself obscure...

Muffy rocks your God

Stars

Moves
19 May 05

Seder.

Nemesio
It's simple enough really - Muffydunit

🙂

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
19 May 05
1 edit

I cannot comprehend the confusion of ideas that could provoke such a statement. Would you mind expounding on the ramifications of your statement in order to provide some clarity. You could just as well have said that you hope you make yourself obscure...

You've got to be kidding. Do you only read those threads which you started? I've gone on
about this dozens of times.

Stone moved before or after Mary arrives?

St Mark 16:2-4 -- Very early when the sun had risen, on the first day of the week, [Mary
Magdalene, Mary, the mother of James, and Salome] came to the tomb. They were saying
to one another, 'Who will roll back the stone for us from the entrance to the tomb?' When
they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled [apokeknliptain --
passive past
perfect, clearly indicating that the event occured before the women arrived]; it was very
large.

St Matthew 28:1-2 -- After the sabbath, as the first day of the week was dawning, Mary
Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. And behold, there was a great earthquake;
for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, approached, and rolled back the stone
[apeknlioen --
active, past tense, clearly indicating that the event was taking place while
the women were present], and sat upon it.

Did Jesus die before or after the Passover Seder?

St Mark 14:12a -- On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when they sacrificed the
Passover Lamb...

This scene takes place before the Last Supper.

The Passover Lamb was ALWAYS sacrificed the morning before the Passover Seder. Thus,
in St Mark (and Sts Matthew and Luke), the Last Supper was necessarily the Pascha.

St John 18:28 -- Then they brought Jesus from Caiaphas to the praetorium. It was morning. And
they themselves did not enter the praetorium, in order not to be defiled so that they could eat
the Passover
[[i]Pascha
].[/i]

St John 19:14 -- It was preparation day for Passover, and it was about noon.

St John 19:42 -- So they laid Jesus there because of the Jewish preparation day; for the tomb
was close by.

These scenes take place the day after the Last Supper, but as you can clearly see, it is
before the celebration of the Passover Seder (Pascha) because they are still preparing for
it and trying not to be defiled.

If you can explain these two obvious contradictions, I will explain how Telerion simultaneously
believes and does not believe in Muffy.

Nemesio

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
20 May 05

I'm sorry, DJ. Someone must have modded your response to my
post. Could you post it again?

I really, really want to explain to you why Telerion does and doesn't
believe in Muffy.

Nemesio