1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 14:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You did not discover everything on your own either, other people told you about the theory of relativity, etc. [b]The big difference is who and what we choose to believe.[/b]
    Actually, I have made contributions in science, several of them. I know what I developed and built and discovered. I'll put my discoveries up against yours any day. Tell me what you personally have discovered in science, I'll tell you mine.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 15:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Actually, I have made contributions in science, several of them. I know what I developed and built and discovered. I'll put my discoveries up against yours any day. Tell me what you personally have discovered in science, I'll tell you mine.
    I am not trying to one up you on discoveries. My point was that we all learn from others and I hope we are being taught the truth and it does not help to have lies in the science books.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 18:13
    I am not trying to one up you on discoveries. My point was that we all learn from others and I hope we are being taught the truth and it does not help to have lies in the science books.
    Of course you don't want a science pissing contest since you have nothing of your own. Do you think, for instance, that there is a rover called Curiosity on mars? Do you think the images coming back from that probe is real? Do you think it will turn up signs of former life there?

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/index.html
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 20:11
    Of course you don't want a science pissing contest since you have nothing of your own. Do you think, for instance, that there is a rover called Curiosity on mars? Do you think the images coming back from that probe is real? Do you think it will turn up signs of former life there?

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/index.html
    No I do not expect any signs of former life to be found on Mars. However, the evilutionists will probably try to speculate and claim they see signs, but it will only be in their delusional minds. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 20:421 edit
    No I do not expect any signs of former life to be found on Mars. However, the evilutionists will probably try to speculate and claim they see signs, but it will only be in their delusional minds. 😏
    And if they come across a fossil thigh bone sticking out of a cliff?

If fossil life is found on Mars, you would just rationalize it all away.

There is no bounds on the hold of brainwashing.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 21:27
    And if they come across a fossil thigh bone sticking out of a cliff?

If fossil life is found on Mars, you would just rationalize it all away.

There is no bounds on the hold of brainwashing.
    I don't think we will have to worry about that. 😏
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 21:31
    I don't think 😏
    You need to cut down on those key-strokes.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 23:14
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You need to cut down on those key-strokes.
    Funny, but ridiculous.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 09:32
    I don't think we will have to worry about that. 😏
    I would relish the look on your face if it did happen. It seems more and more certain life existed on Mars in the distant past and eventually will find actual fossils. Of course I know that is mere speculation but if you don't speculate you won't start figuring things out. That is what imagination is for. Of course that is foreign to your way of thinking.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 03:48
    I would relish the look on your face if it did happen. It seems more and more certain life existed on Mars in the distant past and eventually will find actual fossils. Of course I know that is mere speculation but if you don't speculate you won't start figuring things out. That is what imagination is for. Of course that is foreign to your way of thinking.
    Well, you believe some of your your ancestors were monkeys. I believe all my ancestors were humans. 😏
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 08:19
    You on the other hand would like to change that to sin tax.
    LOL Tax is a sin, the way they do it.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 11:16
    Well, you believe some of your your ancestors were monkeys. I believe all my ancestors were humans. 😏
    Belief doesn't change the truth in the slightest. You and 10 billion other people can WISH humans were developed by your pathetic god all in one go but that doesn't change the fact we came from the ancestors of the ancestors of the ancestors, our line goes back millions of years and all the grousing about it by you or the rest of the young Earther buddies will never change that fact.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 20:28
    Belief doesn't change the truth in the slightest. You and 10 billion other people can WISH humans were developed by your pathetic god all in one go but that doesn't change the fact we came from the ancestors of the ancestors of the ancestors, our line goes back millions of years and all the grousing about it by you or the rest of the young Earther buddies will never change that fact.
    Perhaps, and perhaps not.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 21:30
    Perhaps, and perhaps not.
    Wow, you think it's possible a billion people could WISH in a god?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 03:08
    Wow, you think it's possible a billion people could WISH in a god?
    For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

(Romans 11:25 NKJV)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree