1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 14:57
    Creationist young earthers won't use their minds because they have an extreme deep seated inferiority complex due to the incessant brainwashing and how they are told for instance, of original sin, and such and how their alleged god is omniscient and so forth and they get it into their heads they fail miserably in comparison to this alleged god.

They set themselves up for failure intellectually and therefore cut off that which separates them from the animal world, their ability to plan, think for themselves, especially on such matters as the beginning of the world which they reject their own ability to make head or tails out of and therefore reject any other human claiming to know how old the Earth really is and reject out of hand ALL evidence refuting the biblical fairy tale of how the Earth and humans got here.
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 15:441 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Creationist young earthers won't use their minds because they have an extreme deep seated inferiority complex due to the incessant brainwashing and how they are told for instance, of original sin, and such and how their alleged god is omniscient and so forth and they get it into their heads they fail miserably in comparison to this alleged god.

They set ...[text shortened]... out of hand ALL evidence refuting the biblical fairy tale of how the Earth and humans got here.
    I see that chip on there shoulder too sometimes and i wish i could take it off. 20th century science is full of evil, i could crucify fritz haber several times over but he's a textbook to a scientist. All those into eugenics were utter fascists til ww2 put them right, they would exhibit foreigeners in cages as science, putrid. Science? yes come and see. We just have a great big hole in the ozone layer to thank them for, and thats not the worst of it!

I dislike the conservatism that can go with creationism but telling scientists they need god and they are immoral . yes that point should be hammered home

And as for Adam and Eve- I think your counter to them is proved by dust! dust with a carbon date. Its a story, and one of the best pieces of condensed science i have read

My worry with the creationists is there argument is too good sometimes, not too bad.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 15:472 edits
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I see that chip on there shoulder too sometimes and i wish i could take it off. 20th century science is full of evil, i could crucify fritz haber several times over but he's a textbook to a scientist. All those into eugenics were utter fascists til ww2 put them right, they would exhibit foreigeners in cages as science, putrid. Science? yes come and see. We ...[text shortened]... ve read

My worry with the creationists is there argument is too good sometimes, not too bad.
    They don't have real arguments, they only have biblical statements to back their agenda, on of which is the Islamification of the US but Christian instead, where of course, they would be the Imams and pass judgement on every issue.

THAT part of their brains they would use.

They hope the so-called creationist scientists can bamboozle the weak minded to add to their political clout so they can succeed in such ventures as the plot to force creationism to be taught side by side with evolution in a science class as if creationism were a real science. That is setting back the education system in Kentucky and other US states 100 years.

Its no wonder the US is losing its edge in science, formerly our strength. The Chinese have already taken over as the largest contributor of science papers, where the US was #1 for a long time.

I lay part of that blame on the creationists, diverting education into frivolous side alleys.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 16:08
    I see that chip on there shoulder too sometimes and i wish i could take it off. 20th century science is full of evil, i could crucify fritz haber several times over but he's a textbook to a scientist. All those into eugenics were utter fascists til ww2 put them right, they would exhibit foreigeners in cages as science, putrid. Science? yes come and see. We ...[text shortened]... ve read

telling scientists they need god and they are immoral . yes that point should be hammered home

Aaah... wonderful ridiculous generalizations in your post.

Since when did god = morality? Many (if not most) of the scientists in the 20th century who created this evil that you speak of were not atheists.. you know that don't you? Not that I think it's relevant. Christians and atheists can both be equally evil.

Science in itself is not moral or immoral. It is a tool.

You mention Fritz Haber - yes, his discoveries did end up killing people, but they also are responsible for supporting a good amount of the human life on this planet. Would you trade the great good that has come from his work to give up the evil done with it?

Also, I have found ZERO evidence that he didn't believe in god. He was Jewish so he might not believe in Jesus, but do you think that means he had no morality? Did he need more god?
  5. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 16:371 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    [b] telling scientists they need god and they are immoral . yes that point should be hammered home

Aaah... wonderful ridiculous generalizations in your post.

Since when did god = morality? Many (if not most) of the scientists in the 20th century who created this evil that you speak of were not atheists.. you know that don't you? Not that I th t not believe in Jesus, but do you think that means he had no morality? Did he need more god?[/b]
    any numbnut could of made ammonia
  6. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 16:481 edit
    This is my puritanical christian song , A Century Of Fakers - suprise suprise its hard to find on the net, there is one version with a crap video. A friend gave it to me ages ago

I don't want to say its slagging of you lot. I think its slagging of me when i listen to it, i like cake, and i tend not to finnish books. But the line 'they took your mould and they burnt it on the fire in history today' take note.

YouTube
    better without the video....
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 17:13
    any numbnut could of made ammonia
    Right, they give Nobel prizes for whatever some numbnut could have done.

Not surprising that you didn't answer or even address the bigger issues.
  8. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 17:19
    They don't have real arguments, they only have biblical statements to back their agenda, on of which is the Islamification of the US but Christian instead, where of course, they would be the Imams and pass judgement on every issue.

THAT part of their brains they would use.

They hope the so-called creationist scientists can bamboozle the weak minded to ...[text shortened]...
    I lay part of that blame on the creationists, diverting education into frivolous side alleys.
    The way creationism gets into schools In the US is a bit worrying. in the UK we get RE - religious education, and creationism would fall under that. Its not in a biology class and i don't think it should be - To my mind creationism in biology is just saying 'god did it ok' the rest is still reliant on observation

in philosophy tho, if someone chose to study it, creationism might not be the strongest case, but it does crush eugenics, the ugly face of science , remember societies can fall into that trap too

Good point tho.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 17:37

They set ...[text shortened]... out of hand ALL evidence refuting the biblical fairy tale of how the Earth and humans got here.
    inferiority complex? quite the opposite. they do not allow the possibility for being wrong because they are the superior ones. they alone hold the answers given to them by GOD HIMSELF
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 17:49
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    inferiority complex? quite the opposite. they do not allow the possibility for being wrong because they are the superior ones. they alone hold the answers given to them by GOD HIMSELF
    I figure they won't trust their their own mind because of the clear superiority (in their minds) of their alleged god.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 17:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    I don't know why you can't see , that allowing a god to decide what you are , what to think,how to think and believe in it absolutely ,is the total surrender of individuality. This can only happen if you hold your own individuality in low regard.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 18:21
    Originally posted by OdBod
    I don't know why you can't see , that allowing a god to decide what you are , what to think,how to think and believe in it absolutely ,is the total surrender of individuality. This can only happen if you hold your own individuality in low regard.
    The sad part is they let the opinions of other people rule their lives, totally rejecting the intelligence that separates them from animals.

They let their brainwashing rule them so completely there is no escape, and they love it!
  13. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 18:371 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Right, they give Nobel prizes for whatever some numbnut could have done.

Not surprising that you didn't answer or even address the bigger issues.
    NH3 how is that hard? its 4 atoms!, Vitamin A was first synthesized in 1947 by two Dutch chemists, David Adriaan van Dorp and Jozef Ferdinand Arens. thats hard! thats 51 atoms - haber was a numbnut
  14. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 18:401 edit
    The sad part is they let the opinions of other people rule their lives, totally rejecting the intelligence that separates them from animals.

They let their brainwashing rule them so completely there is no escape, and they love it!
    The problem is of course that it is a small step to hold other people's individuality as unimportant ,if you do not value your own.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 19:38

Whilst you are busy throwing rocks have you even considered stopping to either understand or help?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree